PDA

View Full Version : Name associations

FMluvswater
06-27-2004, 10:45 PM
okay so you know how you hear certain names and you have a preconceived notion about the person because of previous association? Like the name Judas I mean technically somebody named that could be a very loyal person right but the name has a bad rep ... so anyway I'm writing again ... it's smut and I'm having great difficulty coming up with a name for the .... ummm 'woman of loose morals' :D in the story ... every name I come up wiith sounds too pretty or I realise that I know somebody named that or close to it and have to toss the name again ... is there such a thing as a slutty sounding name? ... I figure if anybody's gonna know it'll be guys ... maybe? If you can think of any please share. Anyway thanks. :o :)

checkster
06-27-2004, 10:55 PM
No offense intended but......... Gigi was always a start for me....Got the red light blinking anyway.

FMluvswater
06-27-2004, 10:59 PM
See? I'd never have thought of that as a sex associated name. Huh. Gigi hmm ... I'll have to test it out in what I have of the story so far. Thanks checkster. :)

FMluvswater
06-27-2004, 11:10 PM
Gigi works. Cool. :cool: One more question ... what's Gigi's mom's name, lol? If you can think of one. :) Thanks.

fourspeednup
06-27-2004, 11:18 PM
I say Sara, maybe not too slutty sounding but a girl by that name really surprised me in bed(and the floor, and the hot tub) Fri night;)
OK, I was just looking for a place to brag about it....this thread was convienient:D

FMluvswater
06-27-2004, 11:34 PM
Alright fourspeed! Congrats! High 5 and all that!! :cool: Studly. ;) :D

CrazyHippy
06-27-2004, 11:38 PM
try Katie... that's my x-wifes name and she fit s your description all too well:frown: :yuk: :mad: :(
BJH:frown:

FMluvswater
06-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by CrazyHippy
try Katie... that's my x-wifes name and she fit s your description all too well:frown: :yuk: :mad: :(
BJH:frown:
Aww sorry 'bout that CH but I know someone named Katie who is way too nice for me to be able to use that name. Thanks for replying anyway, I appreciate it. :)

fourspeednup
06-27-2004, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
Alright fourspeed! Congrats! High 5 and all that!! :cool: Studly. ;) :D Right back atcha FM! Don't think I forgot about our little discussion a couple months back;)
In other news...goodnight everyone, time to catch up on some sleep after a killer weekend:p

FMluvswater
06-27-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Right back atcha FM! Don't think I forgot about our little discussion a couple months back;)
In other news...goodnight everyone, time to catch up on some sleep after a killer weekend:p
:D I didn't forget either. ;) Have a good sleep fourspeed recoup your energy, lol! :D Goodnight. :)

JustMVG
06-27-2004, 11:59 PM
would a hawaiian name help komoniwannleiya,

FMluvswater
06-28-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by MandMVG
would a hawaiian name help komoniwannleiya,
:D :D :p :D :D Ha ha ha very funny Mikey! LOL! I always appreciate something to chuckle over. :cool: :D

JustMVG
06-28-2004, 12:16 AM
wannaseemytiki???

FMluvswater
06-28-2004, 12:24 AM
Okay spill, WTF is a tiki? :D

JustMVG
06-28-2004, 12:55 AM
well a tiki is usually associated with a torch, but there's a song out there called lets talk dirty in hawaiian and one of the lines is eat a coconut off my tiki, so that reference could be associated with a part of the male phyisiology, or his tallywacker or peepee or dick, but you choose the best description for your self.:D MVG

RiverKitty
06-28-2004, 01:36 AM
French Name: Aja (pronounced Ah-jaaah) :D

FMluvswater
06-28-2004, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by MandMVG
well a tiki is usually associated with a torch, but there's a song out there called lets talk dirty in hawaiian and one of the lines is eat a coconut off my tiki, so that reference could be associated with a part of the male phyisiology, or his tallywacker or peepee or dick, but you choose the best description for your self.:D MVG
I'm rather partial to simply cock, lol but tiki's kinda cute ... I knew a dog named that but I think it was a shortform of tequila she was one of them white arctic dogs with a curly tail ... I'm very tired tend to babble when this happens I'm going to bed momentarily
RK ... Aja for Gigi's mom's name or was that an alternate suggest instead of Gigi? or just a name that sounds slutty IYO? Anyway I may use that for the mom's name so thanks. :)

Huckleberry
06-28-2004, 04:15 AM
Sasha? If she's Asian...Sasha Foo!

v-drive
06-28-2004, 04:25 AM
It has to be GIna. As in Lollabrigida(spelling) The woman still exudes sex appeal:D v-drive