PDA

View Full Version : Getting towed in sucks a@@

79 HUSTLER
06-28-2004, 08:38 AM
Spent the better part of two hours getting towed from the sandbar to Crazy Horse by a malibu wakeboard boat. No beers or anything until we realized the tow boat had plenty :D :D Luckily they were my boys and had plenty of beers on hand for the trip home.. Thanks again guys.. And don't ever use a circuit breaker from J540 connected to your starter (you BIATCH) :D :D
Will post pics of the great activities that go on during a two hour tow and a beer bong..
KELLY

Roxysnow
06-28-2004, 09:17 AM
Was that on saturday?

dimarcobros
06-28-2004, 09:17 AM
If there is one thing I have learned about boating is always pack plenty of beer. The last thing you want is to tow or be towed for a coupl eof hours and not have any beer. What happened to your boat?
DMB

79 HUSTLER
06-28-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by dimarcobros
What happened to your boat?
DMB
Yeah, I hear you on the beer but this was just going to be a quick run up river to let my dog play in the sand and then back to load the boat for the day.
The thread on the post to the solenoid (sp) on my starter is a little jacked up so I cannot put on all the wires. So I put on a 30amp breaker (the ones with no buttons that automatically reset in a few) off the post and then put all the wires off the breaker. Worked good for a few weekend then went to restart the boat after floating and that was a no go. All the juice to the whole boat goes to the starter first so no electric at all. Could not get the hatch up due to the dana hinges and the relief valve would only allow the hatch up about 8" and thats a lil small for me to fit in :eek:
KELLY

79 HUSTLER
06-28-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Roxysnow
Was that on saturday?
No this was on Friday in the early afternoon.