PDA

View Full Version : Another reason to pull your boat out of the water at night

Bre
06-28-2004, 05:29 PM
We left our boat in the lagoon at Crazyhorse as we always do each night. Have never had any problems in the past. Well some idiot must have parked next to us late at night.....and then set their ice chest on our boat... then slid it off and carried it up the little hill:o I'm talking at least 4 or 5 ft slid. Very small scratches... but looks like they might have to be colorsanded out. PIsses me off people that don't give a shit. We never ever set the icechest anywhere except out side the boat or in the boat on the carpet. I guess we will be pulling our boat out every time now when we get back...unless we have a slip.:o

Havasu47
06-28-2004, 05:39 PM
That really sucks!
I say we blame it on the aholes that beat up my kids!! From now on everything wrong at Havasu is their fault!!!:yuk:

Bre
06-28-2004, 05:41 PM
Sounds good to me..how do we get them to pay for it now:p

riverbound
06-28-2004, 05:41 PM
That sucks. those same fockers keyed my show car:mad:

Havasu47
06-28-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Sounds good to me..how do we get them to pay for it now:p If we ever find out who they are we'll be sure to ask them nicely to pay for your repairs:D

Bre
06-28-2004, 05:43 PM
I know.... this is a shitty week for all of us huh:o

riverbound
06-28-2004, 05:45 PM
If you want it fixed I use FLores boat works in Corona
(909)520-0208. They do excelent work. Speak to Manny, he is the one who did my boat. He isnt that expensive.

Havasu47
06-28-2004, 05:46 PM
Bottom line, everyone's OK. We'll be there this weekend, watching fireworks, enjoying friends, meeting new ones. "F" them, they can't ruin good time.

JetBoatRich
06-28-2004, 05:53 PM
That really is some terrible crap to do:o what kind of person shows no respect for other property:mad: ......Nevermind, we know them, they are the same group of people looking for fights at the Sandbar and beating up young/girls:yuk:
Sorry to hear about your boat, you may hate to wish bad on others, but they will get what is due to them

ratso
06-28-2004, 05:53 PM
Bre...it's just a matter of wet sanding and buffing...not hard to do. Heck, if I was there I'd do it for free.;)

riverbound
06-28-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by ShockwaveBob
I heard they were Canadian too. ;)
fockin canatards:yuk:

Kilrtoy
06-28-2004, 06:20 PM
Amazing the utter lack of respect nowadays for people.....

HavasuDreamin'
06-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Damn...........in the first three posts of this thread, someone had their boat scratched by a-holes, another's kids beat up by a-holes, and yet another's show truck f'd up by a-holes.
I don't miss that part of the left coast at all. :yuk:

RiverDave
06-28-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Bre
We left our boat in the lagoon at Crazyhorse as we always do each night. Have never had any problems in the past. Well some idiot must have parked next to us late at night.....and then set their ice chest on our boat... then slid it off and carried it up the little hill:o I'm talking at least 4 or 5 ft slid. Very small scratches... but looks like they might have to be colorsanded out. PIsses me off people that don't give a shit. We never ever set the icechest anywhere except out side the boat or in the boat on the carpet. I guess we will be pulling our boat out every time now when we get back...unless we have a slip.:o
Bre, odds are it'll wax out.. Gel is very tough shiznit. Color sanding is a little extreme. They make several products that remove small scratches etc... ;) Let me know if you need any help in that dept. (which products to use etc..)
RD

OutCole'd
06-28-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by HavasuDreamin'
Damn...........in the first three posts of this thread, someone had their boat scratched by a-holes, another's kids beat up by a-holes, and yet another's show truck f'd up by a-holes. :yuk:
This was a bad weekend. I think I'm selling my boat and joining a bowling league.
Sorry about ht eboat Bre, I hate a-holes.

Bre
06-28-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Bre, odds are it'll wax out.. Gel is very tough shiznit. Color sanding is a little extreme. They make several products that remove small scratches etc... ;) Let me know if you need any help in that dept. (which products to use etc..)
RD
Davey let us know what products to use:)

Kilrtoy
06-28-2004, 06:32 PM
I think I'm selling my boat and joining a bowling league
I will buy all of your gear ,nothing but the best for you in trade for your boat.....

Wicky
06-28-2004, 06:34 PM
That bites big time Bre.
I hope it all sands out OK.
Stupid f.u.ck.ing people with no common sense.
Mow, I am on a roll tonight,
Wicky
P.S. It could be worse.

Bre
06-28-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Wicky
That bites big time Bre.
I hope it all sands out OK.
Stupid f.u.ck.ing people with no common sense.
Mow, I am on a roll tonight,
Wicky
I just wish Andy knew how to get it all back to normal. Might have to hand this one over to Warlock25;)

Wicky
06-28-2004, 06:38 PM
I know Barney would take care of you if he could right now!!! That's a fact Jack!!

Bre
06-28-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by ShockwaveBob
Just cover it up with a pastie. ;)
It's gonna take about 20 big pasties:D And that glue is gonna be hard to get off:eek: :D OH by the way..they siad it's gonna take 2 or 3 business days before it shows up in my account .... so I think my pal pay won't be working for a few days:eek: :D

Bre
06-28-2004, 06:40 PM
I know Barney would take care of you if he could right now!!! That's a fact Jack!!
I know... I'm sure we will have a few projects for him once he gets home;)

Wicky
06-28-2004, 06:42 PM
I think we should have a Big Block Barney Spanking Party when he gets back from vacation!!!
Whatdya think?

Mr.Havasu
06-28-2004, 06:45 PM
Andy and Bre,
Bring it by my house the next time you are in town and I'll take care of it for you. No charge, just friends helping friends.
John & Michele

Bre
06-28-2004, 06:45 PM
I think we should have a Big Block Barney Spanking Party when he gets back from vacation!!!
Whatdya think?
I think so too. I also think we should try to get people to save their gel paint/repair needs for him when he get's out... that way we can get him back on his feet:) I didn't get to hang out with him too long before he went away..... so we def. need to make up for it once he gets back:p

Bre
06-28-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by warlock25
Andy and Bre,
Bring it by my house the next time you are in town and I'll take care of it for you. No charge, just friends helping friends.
John & Michele
We will be out there July 3rd-11th... you could even have it for a couple of days...no rush..but we would have to at least pay you in beers or something;) Thanks guys. We def. have to hook up while we are out there though... we have a lot of time to waste;) Movies...dinner... breakfast... something:)

THOR
06-28-2004, 07:12 PM
Man, you can just feel the Karma in here. ;)

Wicky
06-28-2004, 07:13 PM
Cheers to John and Michelle!! Good people helping good people even though I don't know any of you personally. Someday, with a little luck, we will all meet.
Mow,
Wicky

Bre
06-28-2004, 07:18 PM
They are both very good people. I don't think there is one person that has anything bad to say about either one of them.:)

slowinhavasu
06-28-2004, 07:28 PM
I just keep reading and scratching myself.
This is my town, my sand bar, my channel/ local park, I can only hope that people reading this around the country realize that this is'nt what Lake Havasu is all about.
We moved here four years ago to get our kids into a better place to grow up. Now we only boat on Sundays and during the week. We are at the sand bar almost every sunday, like going to church.
We don't or can't take young kids to the channel or sand bar on a saturday due to all the goings on.
People who know me, no I'm no prude. But everyone has to stand up for what's right, wheather it's jumping in and helping some kids, or asking some girl or guy to quit dry humping (or worse,I've seen EVERYTHING here) there partner in my park/chanell, in front of my kids,granma, wife, mother inlaw.....
There is no way what goes on here in our park could happen in any other town in the country.
I know, stay home if you don't like it. I am home, stand up for our kids, stand up for what's right.......
Whew, I needed to get that off my chest.....be safe all....

Rick James
06-28-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Bre
I just wish Andy knew how to get it all back to normal. Might have to hand this one over to Warlock25;)
LOL...
Rookies

Mr.Havasu
06-29-2004, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by Bre
We will be out there July 3rd-11th... you could even have it for a couple of days...no rush..but we would have to at least pay you in beers or something;) Thanks guys. We def. have to hook up while we are out there though... we have a lot of time to waste;) Movies...dinner... breakfast... something:)
Hi Bre,
We should be able to get to it on the 9th or 10th. Enjoy it for the week and then bring it by in the morning on one of those days and we will get her back to her original condition. Give us a call and let us know which day works best for you,
Take care,
Michele

Huckleberry
06-29-2004, 06:15 AM
Probably the same little fockers that egged our boat while towing it home Sunday night. We were plodding along up the big grade just west of Needles when a pickup with a camper on the back passed us. I saw what looked like icecubes being thrown out the back windows of the camper at my boat. Didn't think much of it cuz "what will an ice cube do?" An hour later when we made a pee stop, I saw the bastards had egged the entire side of my boat! Now I wish I had taken a better look at that camper, as I'd be hunting them down!

Wally_Gator
06-29-2004, 06:34 AM
Bre,
If your boat is local to me,
I am currently finishing the gel coat on my boat.
I have all of the stuff and Chino Hills is less than 5 minutes from my house.
It might cost ya a beer or two.
But if I remember right don't you store your boat at the Riv?
Gator...

Mrs. Psycho Squid
06-29-2004, 06:51 AM
It's got to be the same A-holes that stole my registration stickers a couple weeks ago. Unfortunatly, the boat is painted, not gel coat and they took the stickers off with a putty knife.
Putty Knife + Paint = No Bueno :mad:

Slider
06-29-2004, 07:17 AM
THESE COCKSUCKERS ARE EVERYWHERE,Some **** nut took my anchor at night a let the f-ucking boat slam into a pole all night and f-ucked up the front of the boat.f-em all.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-29-2004, 07:51 AM
Sorry to here about this Bre.
I don't like where the boating trend seems to be going. I have to say, I like your idea about downsizing and boating at smaller, less "scene" places with better atmospheres.
:)

Havasu_Dreamin
06-29-2004, 07:54 AM
Man, what is up with people these days? Don't they think? I would never in a million years think of even touching someone elses boat if they weren't there let alone set an ice chest on it. Sometimes I don't understand people. :confused:

HavasuDreamin'
06-29-2004, 07:55 AM
I'll tell you..............after reading this thread I don't regret moving east at all. Sure I miss the river, and yes I will be coming back out to VISIT, but I haven't had to deal with any of these headaches at all since I moved east. The only thoughts that run through my mind when going to any of our lakes is .............my family and I are going to have FUN! I like it that way. :)