PDA

View Full Version : At What Age

RAMROD
04-05-2006, 11:15 AM
At What Age Do "you" Feel It's Okay To Start Having Sex?
Is It More About Age Or Maturity Level?
I Started At A Very Young Age Myself, And I Don't Think It Hurt Me Any, But I Am A Male. Is It Different Whether You Are Male Or Female? I Know Plenty Of Females That Also Started At A Young Age And They Seem To Be Fairly Well Adapted. Maybe It Just Has To Do With Whether You Like Sex Or Not.

topless
04-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Maybe It Just Has To Do With Whether You Like Sex Or Not.Or have morals instilled. :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
04-05-2006, 11:18 AM
This is going to be double standard......
Guy's...well when ever they feel capable...
Girl's 18 unless I had a daughter....then never...shotgun will always be loaded... :crossx:

Kilrtoy
04-05-2006, 11:24 AM
Hell there are adults that can't act right, This is a HARD question so to speak.......

buzzaro
04-05-2006, 11:24 AM
At What Age Do "you" Feel It's Okay To Start Having Sex?
Is It More About Age Or Maturity Level?
I Started At A Very Young Age Myself, And I Don't Think It Hurt Me Any, But I Am A Male. Is It Different Whether You Are Male Or Female? I Know Plenty Of Females That Also Started At A Young Age And They Seem To Be Fairly Well Adapted. Maybe It Just Has To Do With Whether You Like Sex Or Not.
This isnt really an answer to the question but:
Im sure it has to do with the circumstances that you had sex as well, regardless of age.

phebus
04-05-2006, 11:26 AM
Are you talking about California, or Kentucky? If Ca, Beaumont, or Newport? :rollside:

RAMROD
04-05-2006, 11:41 AM
Or have morals instilled. :rolleyes:
AT WHAT AGE DOES MORALS NOT BECOME AN ISSUE? ISN'T SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ALSO A MORAL ISSUE? SHOULD PEOPLE GO TO JAIL FOR THAT TOO? WELL, THAT'S AN ENTIRE DIFFERENT SUBJECT THOUGH. KILRTOY HAS A POINT, SOME ADULTS CAN'T ACT RIGHT. SOME ARE EVEN ON HERE, BUT I BET THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT CAN POSSIBLY BE THE MOST ENTERTAINING. I WANT TO CHECK IN HERE OFTEN AS I CAN, BUT I WORK FOR AN A-HOLE THAT'S ALSO ON THESE BOARDS. DON'T TELL HIM I SAID THAT THOUGH. :crossx:

moneypit
04-05-2006, 12:50 PM
I felt it was time when "it" started to wake me up and I had to touch my toes to take a morning wizz. :D :D :D

lucky
04-05-2006, 12:53 PM
I played "sock puppet " at age nine - and never stopped -- I turned out ok :) lmao

Warlockjer
04-05-2006, 01:00 PM
This is a great question from a person named RAMROD :) :)

topless
04-05-2006, 01:03 PM
AT WHAT AGE DOES MORALS NOT BECOME AN ISSUE? ISN'T SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ALSO A MORAL ISSUE? SHOULD PEOPLE GO TO JAIL FOR THAT TOO? WELL, THAT'S AN ENTIRE DIFFERENT SUBJECT THOUGH. KILRTOY HAS A POINT, SOME ADULTS CAN'T ACT RIGHT. SOME ARE EVEN ON HERE, BUT I BET THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT CAN POSSIBLY BE THE MOST ENTERTAINING. I WANT TO CHECK IN HERE OFTEN AS I CAN, BUT I WORK FOR AN A-HOLE THAT'S ALSO ON THESE BOARDS. DON'T TELL HIM I SAID THAT THOUGH. :crossx:Why don't you get all offended and yell.

lucky
04-05-2006, 01:09 PM
AT WHAT AGE DOES MORALS NOT BECOME AN ISSUE? ISN'T SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ALSO A MORAL ISSUE? SHOULD PEOPLE GO TO JAIL FOR THAT TOO? WELL, THAT'S AN ENTIRE DIFFERENT SUBJECT THOUGH. KILRTOY HAS A POINT, SOME ADULTS CAN'T ACT RIGHT. SOME ARE EVEN ON HERE, BUT I BET THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT CAN POSSIBLY BE THE MOST ENTERTAINING. I WANT TO CHECK IN HERE OFTEN AS I CAN, BUT I WORK FOR AN A-HOLE THAT'S ALSO ON THESE BOARDS. DON'T TELL HIM I SAID THAT THOUGH. :crossx:
this is why play sock puppet

IMPATIENT 1
04-05-2006, 01:28 PM
i would like to see my kids wait till at least they understand what can happens if someone comes up preg..don't know if its gonna help, but i plan on talkin to my twin boys at 12(explain wet dreams and such,lol)(6yr. olds) and my little girl is 10 now and we've already started talking with her.she asks questions and i answer as truthfully as possible. i'm raising my kids the with the best morals i can instill and i try to be their example of those morals.

ratso
04-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Why don't you get all offended and yell.
lmao... I don't have an answer to this one. I do know that I couldn't have asked for a better son... although he, like I, started at a young age. I remember for a few years there, I was practically worthless, and he had to grow up fast... Had I been raising a daughter, heaven knows how that might have turned out. I like to think he learned by watching me screw up and seeing some of the relationships and/or marriages I had been involved in. The worst thing he ever pulled was getting his now ex girlfriend pregnant, and making me a grand dad... but I look at that little tyke and think heck... maybe it's one of the best things he ever pulled...
I guess my answer would be, if they are consenting and it isn't an assault, then go for it. That doesn't excuse the snakes and predators though...

ThongMagnet
04-05-2006, 02:18 PM
When the parents are ready to kick them out of the house.