PDA

View Full Version : WARNING - Tell your friend I'm really pissed

dirty old man
06-30-2004, 08:19 AM
I've had it. I'm mad as hell and I can't take it anymore. Your friend has given me a serious case of Road Rage. Everytime I'm coming home from the river and I'm running bumper to bumper at 82 mph in the left lane, your friend comes up on the right, catches up to the 18 wheeler in the right lane, then proceeds to cut me off. Well no longer.
When I come home next Tuesday, I'm leaving my plastic cladded car there and coming home in my steel-blumpered beater truck. When your friend cuts me off this time, I'm going to do what Harvick does to Busch, what Jeff does to Rusty; I'm going to take you out. I hope theres a ditch on the left when you do it 'cause I don't want you bouncing back into traffic and causing a major slow down. I hope you don't hurt your family as you spin out.
And if you see my old lady driving, don't do it to her either, she's meaner than me and even more pissed. Tell your friend who drives like that that he'd better knock it off.
Have a nice day
Dirty Old Man

summerlove
06-30-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by dirty old man
I've had it. I'm mad as hell and I can't take it anymore. Your friend has given me a serious case of Road Rage. Everytime I'm coming home from the river and I'm running bumper to bumper at 82 mph in the left lane, your friend comes up on the right, catches up to the 18 wheeler in the right lane, then proceeds to cut me off. Well no longer.
When I come home next Tuesday, I'm leaving my plastic cladded car there and coming home in my steel-blumpered beater truck. When your friend cuts me off this time, I'm going to do what Harvick does to Busch, what Jeff does to Rusty; I'm going to take you out. I hope theres a ditch on the left when you do it 'cause I don't want you bouncing back into traffic and causing a major slow down. I hope you don't hurt your family as you spin out.
And if you see my old lady driving, don't do it to her either, she's meaner than me and even more pissed. Tell your friend who drives like that that he'd better knock it off.
Have a nice day
Dirty Old Man
You need to chill dude.....

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-30-2004, 08:29 AM
Ditto:eek:

Dr. Eagle
06-30-2004, 08:29 AM
Ohhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm............
And a little Yoga...:D

Tom Brown
06-30-2004, 08:30 AM
Have a nice day
Dirty Old Man
I'm pretty sure that's the same guy who jacked that sweet parking space at the 71 Who concert while you were waiting for pedestrians to walk in front of your micro-bus. :mad:

Dr. Eagle
06-30-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I'm pretty sure that's the same guy who jacked that sweet parking space at the 71 Who concert while you were waiting for pedestrians to walk in front of your micro-bus. :mad:
How did you know?;)

Tom Brown
06-30-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
How did you know?;)
Who are you?

Dr. Eagle
06-30-2004, 08:43 AM
Who are you?
You'd really like to know..... Eh?
I really love the Who...;)

Tom Brown
06-30-2004, 08:44 AM
I remember throwing punches around and preaching from my chair.

Dr. Eagle
06-30-2004, 08:45 AM
Orange Sunshine or Purple Double Dome??? ;)

SILVERWING
06-30-2004, 08:54 AM
"CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG"

Tom Brown
06-30-2004, 08:56 AM
I feel a little like a dying clown. :(

Dr. Eagle
06-30-2004, 08:57 AM
I feel a little like a dying clown. :(
As usual........... you're killing me!

Tom Brown
06-30-2004, 09:11 AM
I'm surprised anyone got that. My goal is limited to my own entertainment. :D

SILVERWING
06-30-2004, 09:14 AM
NO TIME TO WORK ON YOUR HOT ROD BOAT
OH SH%% HAVE TO DO SOME WORK

Dr. Eagle
06-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Tough to entertain yourself when you live in an Igloo??????:D :p ;) :D

RiverDave
06-30-2004, 09:15 AM
Have a nice day
Dirty Old Man
You might want to send an open message to the guy doing 82 mph in front of you that he needs to be cruising in the right hand lane instead of the fast lane. ???
RD

jackpunx
06-30-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
You might want to send an open message to the guy doing 82 mph in front of you that he needs to be cruising in the right hand lane instead of the fast lane. ???
RD
Did that guy have Lincoln Navigator?.. Or an OP6 sticker?.. I think I might know this guy.. :D

Dr. Eagle
06-30-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
Did that guy have Lincoln Navigator?.. Or an OP6 sticker?.. I think I might know this guy.. :D
He wasn't towing a little itty bitty Red Schiada was he?

Tom Brown
06-30-2004, 09:20 AM
It wouldn't have been as funny.

jackpunx
06-30-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
He wasn't towing a little itty bitty Red Schiada was he?
I dont know.. but I bet there is a reward :D

Dr. Eagle
06-30-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
I dont know.. but I bet there is a reward :D
He He He He...........:D

dmontzsta
06-30-2004, 09:27 AM
This is a little hardcore, I know there are some idiot drivers but to run someone off the road is a bit crazy. If you get busted for this you are in BIG trouble and here is your proof in this thread. :) Also, you better hope you spin them out and they dont gain control and happen to have a pistol under their seat. I have never been on this road in my life so it isnt me. :)

Dr. Eagle
06-30-2004, 09:30 AM
Yeah, and I especially liked the "have a nice day" at the end of the post... that was classic!:D

topless
06-30-2004, 09:36 AM
Have a nice day
Dirty Old Man
OOOPSSSSS Sorry, I had no idea that was you. I'll look next time.:rolleyes:

ROZ
06-30-2004, 09:36 AM
I've had it. I'm going to take you out. I hope theres a ditch on the left when you do it 'cause I don't want you bouncing back into traffic and causing a major slow down. I hope you don't hurt your family as you spin out.
You hope HE doesn't hurt his family after YOU bump him into a spinout?
Let's see... If he has a family of 5, that 5 counts of aggrivated assault with a deadly weapon, and attempted homicide?
I understand your pissed, but comomn. Count yourself as an alert defensive driver who didn't have an accident.

SILVERWING
06-30-2004, 09:47 AM
Have a nice day
Dirty Old Man
KICK BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE HOME

Jrocket
06-30-2004, 09:57 AM
No need to bump them.Just do like I do.
Let them in real nice and even wave like its ok.Then start flashing the lights and try to get up next to them.Roll down the window and and start yelling that they have a flat tire.You can then either pull over and beat the crap out of them or just keep going and laugh your ass of while their pulling over and checking.
So far I've got about 6 people to pull over and check.Harmless yet funnier than hell.:D

RiverDave
06-30-2004, 10:00 AM
Incidentally I'm generally don't do what Dirty Old Man described in his post.. I was just saying that maybe we oughta look at the cause of the problem from the onset, instead of how various people react to it.
RD

Dr. Eagle
06-30-2004, 10:10 AM
Incidentally I'm generally don't do what Dirty Old Man described in his post.. I was just saying that maybe we oughta look at the cause of the problem from the onset, instead of how various people react to it.
RD
Yeah, RD... I have made the trip to Vegas a few times since being in So Cal because my Son lives in Pahrump... and I-15 is just plain scary. Everyone less than a foot off the guy in front (seems like) and doing 90 to 100mph. Now the CHP said they were going to step up enforcement action on the highway... that very weekend I happened to be going out Pahrump way... and I noticed no change.
It just seems like people are in such a damn hurry to get where ever... and when there is a wreck... it's usually time for the yellow sheets.

burtandnancy
06-30-2004, 03:51 PM
The friend of your friend got me last week -TWICE. Black Escalade. Between Baker & Barstow. I can understand your frustration, but as someone else said, be cool. I liked the idea of telling the idiot they have a flat tire. I just wonder if they'll look over at you after they've cut you off.
Is it true that a law has been passed that you can't run with your hitch installed?

Kilrtoy
06-30-2004, 04:09 PM
Keep honking, im reloading

throttlejunkie
06-30-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
No need to bump them.Just do like I do.
Let them in real nice and even wave like its ok.Then start flashing the lights and try to get up next to them.Roll down the window and and start yelling that they have a flat tire.You can then either pull over and beat the crap out of them or just keep going and laugh your ass of while their pulling over and checking.
So far I've got about 6 people to pull over and check.Harmless yet funnier than hell.:D
I like your idea. I will be using it from now on...

CAHotRodBoy
06-30-2004, 06:27 PM
This is why I always try to come back on Monday. I don't need the extra stress.