PDA

View Full Version : We picked the boat, it's a

Kokopelli
06-30-2004, 07:24 PM
Shockwave! 21' Step Skier. Picked everything out and now we're just waiting. We're very excited, and I am sure Barry and Bob are tired of me calling already! LOL
Thanks to everyone who helped us with the decision. You were all a big help!

cc322
06-30-2004, 07:25 PM
Congrats. I'm sure you will have alot of fun in your new ride:D

Kilrtoy
Congrats,
dont worry, they are used to it. I did it for a year back in 99

FRENCHIE
way to go man, you made a wise choice, look foward to seeing ya on the water!;)

SoCalOffshore
Congratulations

Dr. Eagle
06-30-2004, 07:26 PM
Nice boat... so it's gonna be ready tomorrow...:confused: ;)

redneckgirl
06-30-2004, 07:30 PM
Congrats!!! Welcome to the Shockwave Family.... You made an excellent choice :D :D :D
Please give us more details!!! engine, graphics-colors and upgrades(although you don't have much since it comes loaded)!!!
RNG

dexman38
06-30-2004, 07:33 PM
i just left shockwave they where done.and wipping it down ,waiting for the new owners to pick it up:) good choice i am waiting for mine to be done real soon.

clownpuncher
06-30-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Kokopelli
Shockwave! 21' Step Skier. Picked everything out and now we're just waiting. We're very excited, and I am sure Barry and Bob are tired of me calling already! LOL
Thanks to everyone who helped us with the decision. You were all a big help!
Ah man, ya shoulda got the OTHER one!!
J/K. Congrats! What's the ETA? Can we do some red headed sluts on her? :D Details man, details!!!
I'm stoked for ya!!!

Kokopelli
06-30-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by redneckgirl
Please give us more details!!! engine, graphics-colors and upgrades(although you don't have much since it comes loaded)!!!
I was hoping it would be done by the regatta, but we're not holding our breath. We already have a boat, so we're not missing out on the river trips!
We got blue and gray graphics, that my son helped design. It's got a 6.2 with a bravo 1. We upgraded to a swim platform (all the way across the transom, and a aqua step. Like you said, just about everything else was included!

Kokopelli
06-30-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by clownpuncher
Ah man, ya shoulda got the OTHER one!!
J/K. Congrats! What's the ETA? Can we do some red headed sluts on her? :D Details man, details!!!
I'm stoked for ya!!!
Thanks! Should be ready for our week-long August trip to Havasu. They should have it done by the first week, if not by the regatta.
Definitely have some red-headed sluts! And, I'll even make the drink! LOL

HAULNZ
06-30-2004, 07:48 PM
Thanks! Should be ready for our week-long August trip to Havasu. They should have it done by the first week, if not by the regatta.
Definitely have some red-headed sluts! And, I'll even make the drink! LOL
I was looking forward to having a red-headed slut last weekend ;) :D Congrats on the new boat :) :) I don't know how you can stand waiting, I would be going crazy, calling them, doing drive bys.

redneckgirl
06-30-2004, 07:51 PM
I was hoping it would be done by the regatta, but we're not holding our breath. We already have a boat, so we're not missing out on the river trips!
We got blue and gray graphics, that my son helped design. It's got a 6.2 with a bravo 1. We upgraded to a swim platform (all the way across the transom, and a aqua step. Like you said, just about everything else was included!
Sounds great... I love your colors and options... we have the swim platform and the same engine/drive... the swim step is right at water level it is easy to get in and out without a aqua step... just for more ideas, we got the ski pole, transom switch, drive shower, and the breakaway tongue on the trailer... I highly recommend the transom switch we use it all the time, especially when putting it away. The only other option we got was a tonto snap cover for the open bow, we used it alot in the winter... You will love her, you won't be sorry...
You should come by the regatta anyway... Congrats again.
RNG

LASERRAY
06-30-2004, 07:58 PM
Congratulations on the new boat.:cool:

Kokopelli
06-30-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by HAULNZ
I was looking forward to having a red-headed slut last weekend ;)
Damn! I was looking forward to seeing you with a red-headed slut!
Hey, I just came back into town. Thanks for the pics! I will resize ours and get them sent to you right away! The boys are still talking about Zach, and can't wait to see you guys again!

HAULNZ
06-30-2004, 08:34 PM
Damn! I was looking forward to seeing you with a red-headed slut!
Hey, I just came back into town. Thanks for the pics! I will resize ours and get them sent to you right away! The boys are still talking about Zach, and can't wait to see you guys again!
Hey now if you keep talking like that everyone is going to think were swingers ;) :D I look forward to your pictures:devil:

Kilrtoy
06-30-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by HAULNZ
Hey now if you keep talking like that everyone is going to think were swingers ;) :D I look forward to your pictures:devil:
Too late for that, you have been outed

missboatnam1
06-30-2004, 08:37 PM
congrats on the boat!! nice choice!!! :) ..now its all about the wait time!! :rolleyes:

dicudmore
06-30-2004, 08:42 PM
congratulations :D
They build a really nice boat

Kokopelli
07-02-2004, 11:36 AM
Boat's painted and in the mold! Is it sad that I have Shockwave's phone number memorized?

redneckgirl
07-02-2004, 11:48 AM
Boat's painted and in the mold! Is it sad that I have Shockwave's phone number memorized?
No not at all... I talked to Barry yesterday, he said Danny was taping it... I asked him if he thought they would have you done by the regatta and his answer was "we sure are going to try." Hope to see you there. :cool: :D
RNG

dicudmore
07-02-2004, 11:49 AM
good deal :D

Kokopelli
07-02-2004, 11:57 AM
We are really hoping, but we will see. I told Barry that you really helped me out, RNG. We can't wait to meet you guys!

redneckgirl
07-02-2004, 12:50 PM
We are really hoping, but we will see. I told Barry that you really helped me out, RNG. We can't wait to meet you guys!
Likewise... Great, I was glad to tell you the truth about how we feel about our boat... Thank for keeping me on Barry's good side :D ;) :D ...
RNG

dmontzsta
07-02-2004, 12:55 PM
It seems like Shockwave has been selling alot of boats lately. :)

Excessive Force
07-02-2004, 01:03 PM
How much?

redneckgirl
07-02-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Excessive Force
How much?
Call Barry @ Shockwave he will give you a quote 909-898-9360 :D :D
RNG

Steamin' Rice
07-02-2004, 02:04 PM
Congrats and great choice!! Barry and Bob will take good care of you!!