PDA

View Full Version : I'm an the president of Iraq!!!!!

HCS
07-01-2004, 07:36 AM
LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040701/040701_saddam_hmed.hmedium.jpg

Mrs. Restless22
07-01-2004, 07:44 AM
"Bush is the enemy"
What a joke :p :D

HCS
07-01-2004, 07:46 AM
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Art/COVER/040701/pic_saddam_cover_6a.tsm368x178.jpg
It's amazes me that reality doesn't set in. You'd think the guy
would realize that he's done.

Mrs. Restless22
07-01-2004, 07:52 AM
Did they ever find both his sons?

little rowe boat
07-01-2004, 07:53 AM
Yah,they were killed in a shoot out with our military.

AvengerBabe
07-01-2004, 07:54 AM
I think he has gone insane. How could he still think that he is the president of Iraq?!?

phebus
07-01-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Restless22
Did they ever find both his sons?
Yes, they were both killed by U.S. troops in a firefight. JUSTICE!!

Mrs. Restless22
07-01-2004, 07:56 AM
That is JUSTICE!!! Id be ashamed to know I killed another human, but if it were those f*ckers, Id be damn proud!!

HCS
07-01-2004, 08:01 AM
You know if they televise his trial he'll try to get sympathy from
the world.
He'll claim he never had any WMD's and demand his release.
Ted Kennedy and Jesse Jackson we'll be the first one's to jump on the band wagon.

Mrs. Restless22
07-01-2004, 08:02 AM
There are still some folks in Iraq that will stand with him untill he is put down...such a shame he has brainwashed so many innocent people :rolleyes:

Lake Pirate
07-01-2004, 08:09 AM
The media is nuts for giving this guy a global voice. Stills (no video) and written reports with limited quotes is the only way to go. Otherwise....

Rexone
07-01-2004, 08:12 AM
They should just shoot the focker just like he did or had done to thousands. Justice and sympathy my achin ass. Wastin everyones time and money is all draggin this crap out does. Or throw the bastard in one of the grinders he used to grind people up alive. This bullshit is pissin me off.
Rex(nonpccorrect)one

uclahater
07-01-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
The media is nuts for giving this guy a global voice. Stills (no video) and written reports with limited quotes is the only way to go. Otherwise....
I cant believe you actually said something non liberal and smart:D

Mrs. Restless22
07-01-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Rexone
They should just shoot the focker just like he did or had done to thousands. Justice and sympathy my achin ass. Wastin everyones time and money is all draggin this crap out does. Or throw the bastard in one of the grinders he used to grind people up alive. This bullshit is pissin me off.
Rex(nonpccorrect)one
I couldnt agree with you more! :mad: :D

Dr. Eagle
07-01-2004, 08:23 AM
Do they have a bar in the jail he is in.... he looks like a Wineo...:rolleyes:

Froggystyle
07-01-2004, 08:25 AM
He thinks he is the President because it behooves him to have the world still consider him oppressed, and attacked without provocation by a dictatorial warring nation. That we haven't found WMD in any large quantities, and that Iraq is still war torn is testament to his mislead belief that if he just curls up, everything will go away due to the court of world opinion.
I stay out of these political discussions for the most part, as I am far to busy doing my part towards getting America on track by employing 50 people with work, and actually building something to get into the stupid arguments regarding taxation and liberals vs. conservatives etc. What I do know is, I have put myself in Bush's shoes, considered the office when he took power, and when he presided over the worst terrorist attacks the world had ever seen, and while I don't feel he is the strongest personality, nor do I agree with a lot of his politics, I am certainly going to let him finish his job. I don't know that I would have done anything differently, and I don't know that I would have let the court of public opinion direct my path with regard to what is right and wrong.
People ask why Iraq? Afghanistan is obvious. No government, no law, terrorism abounds... easy decision. Go fix it. Iraq is a little different. This is a known roque government, who has been extraordinarily public with it's applause of the terrorism, and covertly obvious with it's support of terrorism in and around it's borders. That they were trying to make WMD's is the only thing we need concern ourselves with. My fear is that we didn't find them. They WERE there, but now are not. This tells me that in the 30 days between when Colin Powell tipped our hand to the UN in search of support with regard to our intelligence and knowledge of the camps and WMD factories, they exported somewhere. Likely Syria or Iran. Again, politics gets in the way of doing the job. I hope we learned our lesson. F the UN, do what is right with or without support, when it needs to be done.
But why not Iran, or Syria? Or for that matter, Saudi Arabia? The reason is simple, the governments are not supporting terrorism, their people are. Nobody wants to invade another country, but Saddam made it too easy. Lies, deceit, disobeying the UN sanctions, trading oil for money in spite of embargoes, abusing his people, committing genocide, murder, etc... That, is an easy target. But these other governments are just asking what to do? How do we fix it? Sure, show us how... feel free.
The fact is, you can't stop terrorism. It's face is not like most other enemies, and a terrorist is usually not known to be until they blow up. This is a tough world to be a "known terrorist" today. Pictures everywhere, everyone hates you, blah blah blah. Nobody is even noting how pissed the Iraqis must be at terrorists... FAR more Iraqis, something on the order of 9 to 1 have been killed in these bombings than the Coalition forces. With numbers that skewed, you have to believe that not everyone is in on this crap.
This President has shown resolve, a character trait not often found in our leaders today. While I may not agree with his path at times, I concede that I also don't have the global knowledge of the situation, nor to I have the most educated, brilliant minds my parents generation ever produced advising me. I trust that his resolve is well placed, and he has my vote.
People now complain that everything he does is political. Hot tip, it is an election year. He knows that if he loses office, the whole world will lose. He believes our path to be just, and is willing to get political to keep the position that will allow him to do the most good. Kerry is a buffoon. I wouldn't want him in charge of my local car wash. Those who extol his virtues, have no real clue of what leadership requires.
Enjoy your weekend. I need to get back to work.

Froggystyle
07-01-2004, 08:28 AM
BTW, the very best thing in the world that could have happened regarding this bastard would be to turn him over to Iraqi custody right now.
The only decision they are trying to make is whether or not to gas him, hang him, behead him or shoot him. We, as liberal Americans would only figure out a way to let him rot in jail for the rest of eternity, or until a Democrat gets elected, pardons him before leaving office and declares that the whole thing was a mistake in the first place... sorry buddy. :rolleyes:

roostwear
07-01-2004, 08:28 AM
Is there any doubt that his cell door will "accidently" be left open, and they can't find him?
Geezus, these people have been fighting for years, and it's the only life they know. We expect them to now be civilized and form (and embrace) a democracy? They wouldn't even "remove" Hussein from office, so why would we expect them to show some backbone and fight for their own freedom now? Just put a wall up around Iraq and let them kill themselves off (same concept can work in parts of LA, too)
Roost (scorch the earth) wear

HCS
07-01-2004, 08:32 AM
Kerry is a buffoon.
I said before Bush must finish the job. I don't agree with all of his
politics either. But he must do the job. He has my vote!!

ROZ
07-01-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Froggystyle
The only decision they are trying to make is whether or not to gas him, hang him, behead him or shoot him.
I think they should tie each of his limbs to 4 of his prized Arabian horses and have a woman who's family was slaughtered in front of her, by his boyz, fired the gun that scares the horses in to running is seperate directions ripping him from limb to limb..... telivised, of course :D

Froggystyle
07-01-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
I think they should tie each of his limbs to 4 of his prized Arabian horses and have a woman who's family was slaughtered in front of her, by his boyz, fired the gun that scares the horses in to running is seperate directions ripping him from limb to limb..... telivised, of course :D
I don't want to see that shit... I just want to know that it happened if it does.
In all actuality, I would just like to see him executed. There are times when a justice system is just a burden on something like this. Obvious problem, 9mm solution.

ROZ
07-01-2004, 08:48 AM
I don't want to see that shit... I just want to know that it happened if it does.
In all actuality, I would just like to see him executed. There are times when a justice system is just a burden on something like this. Obvious problem, 9mm solution.
I don't want to see it either. I was thinking that Aljazera would have to since they'd(Iragui citizens) have to see it to believe it.....

Huckleberry
07-01-2004, 08:53 AM
Obvious problem, 9mm solution.
Way to civilized for an a$$hole like him. I think he should be subjected to the many different tortures he inflicted on the people of Iraq. That way he will atl east have an idea what he did to people before he checks outta this world.

HCS
07-01-2004, 08:55 AM
There's a media pole already out there.
45 percent says execute.
41 percent says let him go!!!
That's right. 41% says LET HIM GO!!! Who are these idiots?
This is just the beginning.
I'm glad he's in Iraq custody also. Hopefully they won't screw around.

STGP
07-01-2004, 10:03 AM
Bravo Froggystyle it couldn't have been said better. I agree with you 100%-- We need Bush's strength in this world right now. If Kerry gets elected I believe there will be some sad days ahead for America.

Dr. Eagle
07-01-2004, 10:23 AM
Spot on Froggy. Couldn't have said it better. You the man...

spectratoad
07-01-2004, 10:26 AM
Unfortunatly his trial is going to go the same way as the war. With the war all of our military vehicle have seats for the crew and one journalist seat, our soldiers have to carry their already heavy pack as well as a journalist, our Generals seemingly have to confer with their field leaders in the presence of the media. All operations have to also have media approval.
Get the media out of it and let this thing get over with. Like Froggy said, I don't need to see it happen I just want to know it was done.
F the media:mad:

spectratoad
07-01-2004, 10:27 AM
Double Tap

Dave C
07-01-2004, 10:34 AM
I don't think that is a scientific pole. A radio station did it. So its just a "little" biased. Therefore it does not represent the opinion of the populace.
BTW I'm sure if you took at pole in frisco (pun intended) on who is the bigger war criminal Bush or Saddam... they would vote Bush for sure.....
scary huh!
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
There's a media pole already out there.
45 percent says execute.
41 percent says let him go!!!
That's right. 41% says LET HIM GO!!! Who are these idiots?
This is just the beginning.
I'm glad he's in Iraq custody also. Hopefully they won't screw around.

Dave C
07-01-2004, 10:38 AM
Excellent description.... best I have seen on here so far.....
People ask why Iraq? Afghanistan is obvious. No government, no law, terrorism abounds... easy decision. Go fix it. Iraq is a little different. This is a known roque government, who has been extraordinarily public with it's applause of the terrorism, and covertly obvious with it's support of terrorism in and around it's borders. That they were trying to make WMD's is the only thing we need concern ourselves with. My fear is that we didn't find them. They WERE there, but now are not. This tells me that in the 30 days between when Colin Powell tipped our hand to the UN in search of support with regard to our intelligence and knowledge of the camps and WMD factories, they exported somewhere. Likely Syria or Iran. Again, politics gets in the way of doing the job. I hope we learned our lesson. F the UN, do what is right with or without support, when it needs to be done.
But why not Iran, or Syria? Or for that matter, Saudi Arabia? The reason is simple, the governments are not supporting terrorism, their people are. Nobody wants to invade another country, but Saddam made it too easy. Lies, deceit, disobeying the UN sanctions, trading oil for money in spite of embargoes, abusing his people, committing genocide, murder, etc... That, is an easy target. But these other governments are just asking what to do? How do we fix it? Sure, show us how... feel free.

SchellSchock
07-01-2004, 11:12 AM
Just to add to what Froggy said......Uh,.......Hmmmm...
Thats right nothing to add!
Let Bush finish the job!!!

SchellSchock
07-01-2004, 11:17 AM
I'm with the 41%....Let him go.....as long as it's a long drop to the bottom of the cliff!!!!!
Quote from movie "Commando"
Her, "Where is so & so"?
Arnold, "Ah leht him go"!

Lake Pirate
07-01-2004, 11:25 AM
If Froggy's logic was correct we'd of invaded Libya first. It's still Daddy's war...sorry. :)

Froggystyle
07-01-2004, 04:10 PM
If Froggy's logic was correct we'd of invaded Libya first. It's still Daddy's war...sorry. :)
Ummmm.... no actually.
My logic is correct, and we invaded Iraq first. Libya may be quelled soon as well.
"Logic" in a warfighting sense dictates that first threats you need to address are the most capable and dangerous ones. Afghanistan, by providing safe harbor for terrorist regimes was #1. Iraq has a history of just doing little enough to stay under the radar, and prevent a cowardly world from actually attacking. It did that for just long enough for us to finish the job in Afghanistan, and avoid a dual conflict, depleting an already over-taxed military possibly to the point of a loss of effectiveness.
The thing is, we were able to declare actual war, and commit forces to the war against the government of Iraq. We, as humanitarians CHOSE not to annihilate any potential threat in our paths. We CHOSE to allow surrenders and prisoners. Many in the history of war have not. We then CHOSE to take these same warfighters and make them peacekeepers for a period long enough to allow Iraq to begin to rebuild and govern themselves.
I have been the guy in a fight that kept trying to keep things at the lowest level of escalation possible. Someone hits you, and you don't hit back, but rather wrestle them into submission. Then you let them go, and they try to hit you again. This time, you give them a couple of lumps before wrestling them down. Next time, they earn a broken nose for their ego, and the next time it may be about time to do some immobilization. The bottom line is, some people you just can't reach with the lowest form of force. I was always thankful that I have never had to escalate a confrontation to anywhere near my limits, and to this day feel that whatever beat down anyone ever got by my hand, was just enough to do the job. I rest easy knowing that, and I know our troops who possess absolutely dominating capability rest easier knowing that they are tempered in it's application.
If those bastards kill that Marine however... my guess is that this will all change. That will be a truly tragic mistake that will steel the resolve of a group of people that I certainly wouldn't want to piss off. I have gone out of my way to show a Marine exactly how to exit a door headfirst, and would feel comfortable taking my chances against two. Three, I am looking for the door, and four you may need to get some dental records to identify who I am. I would absolutely hate to be the group of guys that the entire Marine Corps hated. Woe to them.
Iraq got invaded because they are evil. They were evil, and they gave us ample reason to invade them. Bad combination, especially with our forces local. They blew off the sanctions, and gave us cause for fear with regards to the WMD situation. I would personally WAY rather invade a hostile, evil nation and oust the murderous dictator running it and oppressing its people than risk a dirty bomb exposion on our soil because we did nothing when the opportunity arose.
Pirate, you are a well known troll by this point. This is my last engagement with you and your rhetoric. Enjoy life.

Lake Pirate
07-01-2004, 04:33 PM
So anyone that disagrees with you is a troll? Anyone with conflicting politics and views is a troll?
I'm guilty of selecting hot topics, which I find interesting. I enjoy debating my views. Seems you righties get out right pissed off when anyone dares to challenge your linear and emotion driven views. Too bad. I'm not much for amphibians anyway.
You guys write some great patriotic stuff full of machismo and misguided fillibustering. Those that don't know any better think you are a great patriot and I am some sort of communist infiltrator. I do not rely on emotion and sidekicks to dictate my politics. I deal in reality. The reality is that we WERE fighting a war on terror. Once Goergie Peorgie got the nation all fired up and committed, he switched gears and used our sympathy and anger driven temporary patriotism, and directed toward his own means. I know he has sold you on the point that Saddamnit was going to blow up the world and end the American dream of expansionism but that is not the truth. It is a FACT that Iraq was not, and is not, near the priority that Somalia, Sudan, The Gaza Strip and Libya are regarding TERRORISM. There is no doubt Saddamnit is an evil person, a mass murderer and a threat to Kuwait. However, he is almost at the bottom of the list for actually creating terrorism. We all know he offered terrorists family's a stipend if their sons and daughters became martyrs. This was more a fu*k you to America than an actual incendiary for terrorism. He needed to be got...no doubt. However, our presence there at this time doesn't have diddly-squat to to do with the war on terror. If your gonna wave the flag and boast about what a great American you are... just call a spade a spade. The Bush regime took Iraq because he was a bad guy and they were mad at him. Good for them but don't insult the dead soldiers by pretending it is something it isn't. BTW, we never even finished in Afghanistan. Enjoy your life too!

Froggystyle
07-01-2004, 04:43 PM
So anyone that disagrees with you is a troll? Anyone with conflicting politics and views is a troll?
I try to be an equal opportunity troll.
Self admitted bro...
Don't even begin to insult my commitment to our country... you are not properly equipped, this I promise you.

Lake Pirate
07-01-2004, 04:47 PM
I'm sure your committed. It's your misdirection I find fascinating. You're not the only vet here, so save me the drama of that comeback.

HighRoller
07-02-2004, 05:17 AM
Speaking of calling a spade a spade,LP, why don't you just fess up. You hate the war because GW Bush is running it, not because of your principles. If Clinton or Kerry were Prez right now, you'd be shouting at us to nominate them for the Nobel Peace prize for their "courageous actions against an evil and oppressive dictator". Let me ask you this-can you provide any evidence that you visciously criticized Bill Clinton when he did these same things while chasing Slovodan Milosevic? Of course not, because he's your boy. He bombed 2,000 innocent people with NATO's blessing. And all I heard was praise from the left. Bill clinton invaded a foreign country to remove a dictator long before Bush was Prez.
Secondly, how can you support a man like John Kerry, being a veteran yourself? Have you read his book, "New Soldier"? He insults and criticizes the US military and his fellow soldiers as war criminals and murderers. He also admits he engaged in the same activities they did. So that would make him a self admitted war criminal. Read the book, please. Then tell me how "proud" you would be to have this man as Prez. Of course, you will not do so because of your intense hatred and bitterness over Bush. No matter how many facts we present you, you will still vote for a Democrat even if it's Saddam Hussein.

cal***boat
07-02-2004, 06:24 AM
LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040701/040701_saddam_hmed.hmedium.jpg
Saddam is a Fuc-in nut case
I'm sure after his so called trial they will behead this ass-hole put his head on a stick on display by that monument of him our troops took down.

sizzlingcell
07-02-2004, 08:26 AM
Glad to see not all in this country as the media would like us to believe are mindless idiots bowing to Michael Moores personal attack on this country. Long live the American Way! ps how the hell do i post a picture with my posts?

HCS
07-02-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by sizzlingcell
Glad to see not all in this country as the media would like us to believe are mindless idiots bowing to Michael Moores personal attack on this country. Long live the American Way! ps how the hell do i post a picture with my posts?
What kind of pictures are you trying to post?

Froggystyle
07-02-2004, 09:46 AM
What kind of pictures are you trying to post?
Naked pictures of Michael Moore... :)

sizzlingcell
07-02-2004, 11:15 AM
Dude I just lost my lunch, Michael Moore Naked, Blech he could feed a small village in Iraq.

spectras only
07-02-2004, 12:59 PM
I think the army guys made a mistake when they found him.;) After establishing who he was ,they should have send him back down to his foxhole and bury him alive with a dozer. A few months later they could have sent an excavator to exhume his body . I guess then there wouldn't be a chance to see endless BS going on from now on the media:p

HCS
07-02-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by spectras only
I think the army guys made a mistake when they found him.;) After establishing who he was ,they should have send him back down to his foxhole and bury him alive with a dozer. A few months later they could have sent an excavator to exhume his body . I guess then there wouldn't be a chance to see endless BS going on from now on the media:p
That would have been ideal. You know there's a whole bunch of
people that couldn't wait to make a media circus out the situaiton.