PDA

View Full Version : Couple trailer questions

Dino
07-01-2004, 08:37 AM
I have a 28' partycat and its sittin on a Hoss tandem trailer.
It has 14" wheels and Im going to buy some nice 15". I wanna go with a lower profile trailer tire. Can anyone suggest some sizes. The wheels Im looking at are 15x8 with no offset, is this the size I should get?
I wanna put another axle on it but dont have the time. Anyone looking for some sidework? My welder is broke but I guess it would cost the same to buy a new welder than have someone do the work. Has anyone payed a trailer company to put triples? how much did you pay? I have a buddy that is going to sell me some SS fenders for triples cheep and I would like to put em on.

Nubbs
07-01-2004, 08:43 AM
The tire shop should be able to help you out.

Outnumbered
07-01-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Dino
I have a 28' partycat and its sittin on a Hoss tandem trailer.
It has 14" wheels and Im going to buy some nice 15". I wanna go with a lower profile trailer tire. Can anyone suggest some sizes. The wheels Im looking at are 15x8 with no offset, is this the size I should get?
I wanna put another axle on it but dont have the time. Anyone looking for some sidework? My welder is broke but I guess it would cost the same to buy a new welder than have someone do the work. Has anyone payed a trailer company to put triples? how much did you pay? I have a buddy that is going to sell me some SS fenders for triples cheep and I would like to put em on.
Welcome to the boards. Fill out your profile so people know where you are located. I recommend Extreme in Riverside. Tony, 909-682-5522.
OL

phebus
07-01-2004, 09:08 AM
Fender clearance may dictate tire and wheel size.

Dino
07-01-2004, 09:08 AM
Sorry about that, I live in Corona and was formerly known as oc-partycat.

Dino
07-01-2004, 09:19 AM
Fender clearance may dictate tire and wheel size.
Even if I leave it as a tandem, Im going to put new fenders on so that shouldnt be a problem.

Outnumbered
07-01-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Dino
Sorry about that, I live in Corona and was formerly known as oc-partycat.
Then Extreme is near you. They just re-built my '87 Competitive and it looks like a new Extreme. Nice work, I am very happy.
OL