PDA

View Full Version : Just in time for the 4th of July-FLAMETHROWER

rrrr
07-02-2004, 07:01 AM
This is fookin' hilarious. Rememebr when you were a kid and tried to make something cool?
PVC Flamethrower (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1107178&perpage=40&pagenumber=1)

RiverDave
07-02-2004, 07:46 AM
Man, Some of the people on that site have some SERIOUS problems. :(
You know what you have to do know. Remember all those times you were bullied.
How about that time those jocks toilet-bowled you. How about the time the preps made fun of your clothing. Or when even the fat girl laughed at you when you asked her out, yes that fat girl.
You know what you have to do! Bide your time. Then just show up to school one time and show them the who the man is now. SCHOOOOM!
RD

HCS
07-02-2004, 07:58 AM
Flame on. What the hell you use that for.:eek:

rrrr
07-02-2004, 07:59 AM
Wow, didn't see that. Uh, that guy has some issues.
But I still need a flamethrower! :D
rrrr<------------------heading for Home Depot
:D

copperrat20
07-02-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
RD
Can we say columbine part 2?
That guy is nuts!

Magic34
07-02-2004, 08:52 AM
RD
Echo that Dave, except I would change the word "some" to "All" or "99%"
And people wonder where their kids learn how to build crazy sh*t.

RiverToysJas
07-02-2004, 08:58 AM
RD
Yeah, no shit - I've heard of guys making and setting off smoke bombs that totally clear out their high school too!!! Issues man, issues!!!! LOL! ;) :p
Leaving for Home Depot.....
RTJas :D

Tom Brown
07-02-2004, 09:02 AM
What a great way to tune up some jerky PWC riders.

RiverDave
07-02-2004, 09:04 AM
Jason, huge difference between smoke bomb and flame thrower.. While both are technically incideniary devices. One is designed for destruction.. the other is not.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for building a home flame thrower, while I'm not sure of it's practical purpose, it wouldn't suck having one.. LOL
Hell I'm not even against being able to get the plans for one on the internet etc.. I'm just saying that some of those geeks on that website are going to seriously hurt themselves (and probably others) trying to build and use somthing like that, and some of them apparently have some mental stabillity issues when it comes to lighting fellow class mates on fire?
RD

rrrr
07-02-2004, 09:05 AM
Translation:
RD is remembering all those wedgies he got in Jr. High.
:D :eek: :p :p :eek: :eek:

Freak
07-02-2004, 09:06 AM
Nice...but I think A.T.F. might have a problem with that. I don't think my face would have been in those pics. Some knuckle head kid will build one without vacume/pressure testing it and torch themselfs.

RiverDave
07-02-2004, 09:09 AM
I never got wedgies in highschool.. LOL :D
When I was a kid though I did build alot of my own home built incendiary devices for amusement. Miniature Pipe Bombs, a couple of amateur guns, and a shit load of these smoke bombs that kicked ass. I wasn't ever out to kill anybody or hurt anybody though, I mostly lit these things off in fields where nobody was around.
RD

RiverDave
07-02-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Freak
Nice...but I think A.T.F. might have a problem with that. I don't think my face would have been in those pics. Some knuckle head kid will build one without vacume/pressure testing it and torch themselfs.
Or some of fuels their using aren't going to work with some of the parts there using and that could end badly as well. :( What a shitty way to go..
RD

Tom Brown
07-02-2004, 09:14 AM
When I was a youngster, I did some seriously dangerous stuff. It was innocent in intent but I didn't want to tell adults about what I was doing so I definitely knew it wasn't completely above board.
Sometimes, you have no choice but to light the firecracker that's in the mouse's ass and see what happens. This is how children learn. :cool:

Freak
07-02-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
When I was a youngster, I did some seriously dangerous stuff. It was innocent in intent but I didn't want to tell adults about what I was doing so I definitely knew it wasn't completely above board.
Sometimes, you have no choice but to light the firecracker that's in the mouse's ass and see what happens. This is how children learn. :cool:
Mouse...LOL....I never tried that but I did catch a few perch and send them back to the water with a lit one in their mouth. Not something I'm proud of now.

Froggystyle
07-02-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I have always maintained that every fireman is about one click away from a pyromaniac, and every SEAL I knew was about 1/2 a click away from convicted felon with regard to improvised explosive devices. I know of exactly ZERO SEAL's that didn't err on the side of harmless (to the public... not that 1967 VW Squareback with a 55 gallon oxygen-acetelyne initiated with a dual fuse of cannon cord and m-80's and spiked with a propane "floater" bomb in the back of it, parked in a huge abandoned field in the middle of nowhere but still managed to get ATF called in for the resounding near-mushroom-cloud explosion that ensued) fun with high explosives when that was what the call was for. In fact, that was one of the only common traits I found among the frogs I worked with. Totally different backgrounds, different geographical areas, different races, heights, weights, body types, personalities... nothing ever matched up. Except the penchant for high explosives...
Ahhhh... good times...

welk2party
07-02-2004, 09:47 AM
The kid is a wack-job!:frown:
He is going to get someone killed, either himself or some other retard that is not bright enough to build it correctly.

welk2party
07-02-2004, 09:48 AM
Perhaps another candidate for the Darwin Awards.