PDA

View Full Version : 4th July Pics.......

FRENCHIE
07-05-2004, 12:46 PM
Had a Great time at breakfast on sat with Kachina26, and meeting Phat matt sunday at the Mini sandbar!...it was off the hook, got a few pics of my crew for yall, cant wait to do it again!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981Chris_Powder.jpg
Rick aka "Powder, and Big Chris!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981Done_.jpg
ANgel done!! thank goodness for the Midcabbin with Fans!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/981ItsAwake_.jpg
Hangover is over!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981LisaTommy.jpg
Lisa and tommy!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981NickiLisa.jpg
Mrs Frenchie(right) and Lisa
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981NickiLisa2.jpg
The girls again
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981NickiPowder.jpg
"Powder" & Nicki
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981TheCrew.jpg
My Crew...from left to right...Powder, Chris, Frenchie(in back water):rolleyes: Tommy, Angel!

welk2party
07-05-2004, 12:55 PM
Nice pics. Home already!

Tom Brown
07-05-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981TheCrew.jpg
My Crew...
If I ever see you guys on the water, I'm going to kick your asses. :D

FRENCHIE
07-05-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by welk2party
Nice pics. Home already!
Up all night last night till 5:30 a.m. no one wanted to go to sleep this morning, and wake up tonight , drive home in all the traffic, so i got stuck driving at 7:30 this morning while they all slept!:rolleyes: But 3 hours flat was good time!;) :D

Kachina26
07-05-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
If I ever see you guys on the water, I'm going to kick your asses. :D
Don't let the pics fool ya, that Chris guy is way HUGER in person. Looks like you guys had a good time. You had your hands full with that Motley crew of yours:D

FRENCHIE
07-05-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
Don't let the pics fool ya, that Chris guy is way HUGER in person. Looks like you guys had a good time. You had your hands full with that Motley crew of yours:D
Hey dude...sorry about the rowdiness of my crew sat, somtimes you just take the badd with the good!:rolleyes: ;)

Kachina26
07-05-2004, 01:33 PM
Hey dude...sorry about the rowdiness of my crew sat, somtimes you just take the badd with the good!:rolleyes: ;)
It's all good, I've been there and done that myself. You gotta see what Scream did to his prop. Do you launch above or below the needles bridge?

FRENCHIE
07-05-2004, 02:07 PM
we launched at needles marina, about 300 yards below the bridge, and have no desire to risk going up!!:rolleyes:

Tom Brown
07-05-2004, 02:11 PM
By the way Frenchie, nice boat.

FRENCHIE
07-05-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
By the way Frenchie, nice boat.
Thanx TBrown, we love it too...especially after having seven people on it this weekend, and 5 of em being "beasts" 200lbs - 260lbs a dude, and we still Run it hard at 67.4 mph!;) my poor baby was gettin broken in good!;)

Tom Brown
07-05-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
Don't let the pics fool ya, that Chris guy is way HUGER in person.
If I were to fight Chris, it would probably take him a few minutes to realize it. Things would probably end pretty quickly after that. I like to hone my skills, though. :D :D :D

shueman
07-05-2004, 03:23 PM
Thanx TBrown, we love it too...especially after having seven people on it this weekend, and 5 of em being "beasts" 200lbs - 260lbs a dude, and we still Run it hard at 67.4 mph!;) my poor baby was gettin broken in good!;)
That'll do it...:)
Nice pix; thanks for sharing...;)

Phat Matt
07-06-2004, 08:05 AM
Frenchie, it was nice meeting you too. The mini bar had a little party going on on Sunday! :)

FRENCHIE
07-06-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
Frenchie, it was nice meeting you too. The mini bar had a little party going on on Sunday! :)
Im following in your footsteps...taking my Doberman out weekend of the 17th, and gonna run to the vet before hand and get one of those tranquilizers...just in case!:rolleyes: ;)

Phat Matt
07-06-2004, 09:16 AM
Im following in your footsteps...taking my Doberman out weekend of the 17th, and gonna run to the vet before hand and get one of those tranquilizers...just in case!:rolleyes: ;)
I gave my dog half a pill at the mini bar when people started firing off the fireworks and he was out for the count! I kinda felt bad because he's always happy and then he was just laying there. Oh well, he made it through the weekend. :)

cola
07-06-2004, 10:54 AM
cola
07-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by cola
[B
Late, Mike [/B]

Tom Brown
07-06-2004, 04:08 PM
...taking my Doberman out weekend of the 17th...
If I see your doberman at the river, I'm going to have my toy poodle kick it's ass. :D :D :D

DryHeatOnly
07-06-2004, 04:23 PM
Hey Frenchie - Well, I guess, we sorta finally met on Sunday. We wound up at Steamboat for most of the day. We didn't want to take the kids to the mini-sandbar for obvious reasons.
Your boat looked really good on the run down the river. We were looking for the camera but realized it was back at the trailer. :frown:
See you (meet you) at the SW regatta?
BTW, my kids really like your screen name.
DHO.

FRENCHIE
07-06-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by DryHeatOnly
Hey Frenchie - Well, I guess, we sorta finally met on Sunday. We wound up at Steamboat for most of the day. We didn't want to take the kids to the mini-sandbar for obvious reasons.
Your boat looked really good on the run down the river. We were looking for the camera but realized it was back at the trailer. :frown:
See you (meet you) at the SW regatta?
BTW, my kids really like your screen name.
DHO.
cool brotha, your boat looked nice also, (especially from behind as thats about all i saw most of the way down to havasu!):D ;) gonna have to hook up out there soon enough, we are also storing at old spikes and back out on the 17th next drop me a p.m. of your river shed! sorry cant make regatta this year wifeys bday the 24th and the whole fam wants to spend it with us!:yuk:

Kilrtoy
07-06-2004, 05:29 PM
Nice pics frenchie
Saw you as you pulled into the mini sandbar on saturday. We were all the way in the back
DRY HEAT
what is under the hatch and what speed are you seeing

FRENCHIE
07-06-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Nice pics frenchie
Saw you as you pulled into the mini sandbar on saturday. We were all the way in the back
DRY HEAT
too proud to wander over and say hi!!??:rolleyes: well hurry up and order that 25' and a stand out paint job and ill see ya anywhere so i can some over and be social and say hi!!:p :D

DryHeatOnly
07-06-2004, 05:46 PM
cool brotha, your boat looked nice also, (especially from behind as thats about all i saw most of the way down to havasu!):D ;) gonna have to hook up out there soon enough, we are also storing at old spikes and back out on the 17th next drop me a p.m. of your river shed! sorry cant make regatta this year wifeys bday the 24th and the whole fam wants to spend it with us!:yuk:
Too bad about the Regatta. Sounds like you need to work on your 'rescheduling' techinques. ;)
I might try to get out there the 17th (I'll let you know). Maybe a 'kidless' trip this time. I was hoping the Mohave trip (dam run) was gonna happen.

FRENCHIE
07-06-2004, 05:50 PM
Too bad about the Regatta. Sounds like you need to work on your 'rescheduling' techinques. ;)
I might try to get out there the 17th (I'll let you know). Maybe a 'kidless' trip this time. I was hoping the Mohave trip (dam run) was gonna happen.
sorry i meant sched, not shed..anyway im down for a trip to the damn that weekend! let me know??:confused:

DryHeatOnly
07-06-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Nice pics frenchie
DRY HEAT
Hey Kilrtoy - I have the HP500 EFI...I only GPS'd it once (76mph). It was on that nasty windy Saturday in mid April (the day those 5 or 6 boats sank in Havasu). It's supposed to be a mid-to-upper 70's boat. I peg the 80 mile an hour speedo all the time (it's about 5 mph off). The accelaration on the boat is awesome though ;)

FRENCHIE
07-06-2004, 05:54 PM
Hey Kilrtoy - I have the HP500 EFI...I only GPS'd it once (76mph). It was on that nasty windy Saturday in mid April (the day those 5 or 6 boats sank in Havasu). It's supposed to be a mid-to-upper 70's boat. I peg the 80 mile an hour speedo all the time (it's about 5 mph off). The accelaration on the boat is awesome though ;)
ill vouch for his acceleration and i was running beside him saturday going down to havasu from needles with 7 beasts in my boat my Gps readin 67.6 when he passed me and i could not catch him from there!!:rolleyes: :D

DryHeatOnly
07-06-2004, 05:54 PM
sorry i meant sched, not shed..anyway im down for a trip to the damn that weekend! let me know??:confused:
...and I meant 'scheduling techniques' as in 'celebrating-the-Mrs- birthday-on-a-different-weekend-so-you-can-join-us-at-the-Regatta' technique! :D

hd&boatrider
07-06-2004, 05:55 PM
I will be out there for that weekend. You guys want to try a dam run up on Saturday? I will have a few friends out there with me.

DryHeatOnly
ill vouch for his acceleration and i was running beside him saturday going down to havasu from needles with 7 beasts in my boat my Gps readin 67.6 when he passed me and i could not catch him from there!!:rolleyes: :D
...and I was saving a little for you in case you did ;) :D :D

FRENCHIE
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :frown:

DryHeatOnly
07-06-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
I will be out there for that weekend. You guys want to try a damn run up on Saturday? I will have a few friends out there with me.
That sounds good hd. I just lined up a babysitter (aka grandma).
Let's git-er-done.

DryHeatOnly
07-06-2004, 06:07 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :frown:
Hey Frenchy - You were running good with all that muscle tissue in your boat (geez)!

hd&boatrider
07-06-2004, 06:09 PM
Lets post the info over here so we all are on the same page so to speak: http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51676

FRENCHIE
07-06-2004, 06:24 PM
sounds goo HD way to take control!!;) :D