PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Carnage!

Havasu Hangin'
07-05-2004, 06:38 PM
Rumor has it that Joey "the Drive Destructor" can add another notch in his transom (pardon the expression).

WetWillie
07-05-2004, 06:49 PM
Joey can you say number 6??
If you add it up you would be ahead if you would have gone #6 out of the gate!
WW:D

Havasu Hangin'
07-05-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by WetWillie
Not if you count what the divorce will cost him...

benjamin
07-05-2004, 07:09 PM
what exactly happened?

UnionJack
07-05-2004, 07:34 PM
We were heading down the lake and I gave joey a head start, when I got to his location, the hatch was up, and he gave me the signal, So I set the "Special Sea Detail", we set up for stern tow and set the towing watch, and made turns for 5 knots, enroute to the nearest safe inlet.

Havasu Hangin'
07-05-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by UnionJack
We were heading down the lake and I gave joey a head start, when I got to his location, the hatch was up, and he gave me the signal, So I set the "Special Sea Detail", we set up for stern tow and set the towing watch, and made turns for 5 knots, enroute to the nearest safe inlet.
Hmmm...Joey says he usually has to give you the head start... :eek:
In any event...TFB Seatow was busy this weekend, eh?

Dr. Eagle
07-05-2004, 07:45 PM
If a #6 isn't in the cards....... won't he be on about Bravo #6?

BoatFloating
07-05-2004, 07:52 PM
When did he break it??? We were running next to him on Thursday Afternoon past Copper Cyn all the way down to Steamboat. I did see alot of sparks coming from the drive:D :frown:

Jrocket
07-05-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by UnionJack
LMFAO!!!:D

jbtrailerjim
07-06-2004, 05:15 AM
This should be some kind of new record for him. I think he's actually got like 6 or 7 weekends out of that drive.;) :D

jbtrailerjim
07-06-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by WetWillie
Joey can you say number 6??
WW:D
He's already had that discussion with Dave and Dave said it will not work in his boat. His engine would have to be moved forward and there is no room to do that because the belly tank get's in the way. So, I guess a #6 is out of the question.

Boat Loan Guy
07-06-2004, 12:10 PM
Did you guys see the accident on the 10 freeway right near Cabazanna (sorry about the spelling) exit. It happen around 2:00 in the afternoon east bound. There was guy in the the slow lane that looked like he came off his motorcycle, and older looking van towing some sort of trailor going over the side of the freeway. Anyone know anything about it?

UnionJack
07-06-2004, 08:56 PM
We were stuck on the 40 in the same kind of stuff, but I was catching some rays on GrassPay$ boat, only no Beer, but lots of ladies on the freeway to look at.