PDA

View Full Version : Vandalism in Havasu

prosthogod
07-06-2004, 10:34 AM
Went to havasu thurs. night. Went boating friday, great day! Wake up friday morning to all the tires on my truck, trailer and my friends truck and trailer flat on the left side. Pissed. turns out they put BB's in the caps and turned them in half way. Lucky that my buddy had a compressor and long hose to fill them all up, if not we would have been screwed. Anybody else have problems?

RiverDave
07-06-2004, 10:38 AM
Granted it's ****ed up, but atleast they didn't slash your tires or something..
About the only vandalism I had, was my neighbors wives came over and saran wrapped my toilet seats.. LOL They were a little bitter that I put about 200 gallons of water on them when I went by them in the canal. ;) :D Luckily on both toilets the 1st guys in there were sober enough to catch it before a mess was made, but now it's on like donkey kong.. :D
RD

lucky
07-06-2004, 10:39 AM
DID YOU CHECK YOUR FUEL TANKS ?- IF IT WAS THE JUST THE TIRES - THEY WHERE PROBLABLY THE KIDS ACROSS THE STREET WATCHING YOU GET PISSED . :eek: FLOCKERS

BROS&HOS
07-06-2004, 10:41 AM
I swear someone stole gas from my truck Saturday at Lake Havasu Marina. I remember it being right at half a tank when we launched, went to put the boat on the trailer and is was somewhere between 1/4 and 1/2. Then we went out to dinner and a guy come up and told me my trailer lights weren't working.
Turns out my trailer wires were unplugged. Maybe that's a sign that they already sucked gas out of the truck.

prosthogod
07-06-2004, 10:49 AM
Ya, we understand it could have been alot worse. They did manage to tear out the eldery ladies mailbox in the fun, So we also spent $ and time fixing that for her.

waterwitch
07-06-2004, 11:42 AM
Just thought I'd say HI!
My name is Traci and my husband and I have the
house in the corner. (Nordic and dually in the driveway.)
I am sorry that happened to you guys. Kind of scares
me that someone came into the little cul-de-sac and
did this. We had some stuff stolen on the side of house
as well.
Thank you for fixing the the neighbors mailbox! That
was really kind of you!
Maybe we could get together and have a beer next time
your up.
Your boys seem extremely sweet.
See ya,
Traci and Jeff

waterwitch
07-06-2004, 11:50 AM
Just thought I'd say HI!
as well.
was really kind of you!
your up.
See ya,
Traci and Jeff

Her454
07-06-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by waterwitch
Just thought I'd say HI!
as well.
was really kind of you!
your up.
See ya,
Traci and Jeff
Hi Traci- We missed you at CFW this year.....heard you went to Big River!! Hope you guys are enjoying your summer and we get to meet up again soon! Did you guys end up keeping your boat? We had some vadalism ourselves this last weekend here in NorCal..one of my daughters friends had his tires slashed at the lake. I cant believe kids do that. :yuk:
Traci

prosthogod
07-06-2004, 12:16 PM
Traci, nice to meet you. I met your husband and saw him and son on the water yesterday. My friends Leslie and Joe own the house and we go there as often as we can. Next lets say hi and have that beer.