PDA

View Full Version : Paul Pfaff Racing Engines

Lakeshow
07-06-2004, 03:12 PM
July 4 weekend was wonderful with the exception of the blown head gasket as I got home to Havasu Springs after watching another unbelievable fireworks display over Thompson Bay.
I hauled the boat back home Monday night and dropped it off at with Steve and Gordan at Paul Pfaff first thing Tuesday morning. We still don't what caused the head gasket to go, however, the awsome thing is this:
I told Steve that I had a big weekend planned with some buddies of mine from high school (20yrs ago) and that one of them was flying down from Oregon.
Steve called me two hours ago and the engine is already coming out and he thinks it will be ready by Thursday!
That my ***boat brethren is what I call customer service!!!!
Everyone certainly has there engine preference and I cant see myself owning another boat that isnt running a Pfaff powerplant.
Have to give credit where credit is due.

Froggystyle
07-06-2004, 03:15 PM
That is so awesome to hear. You are the second person I have talked to that is completely blown away with their service. Steve and company really have their acts together over there.
Good job PP!

UnionJack
07-06-2004, 03:37 PM
Boy things I could tell you tony

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Hey Steve,
You better get Gordy & Jake to work late this week........
It would be a shame to have these nice words go to waste.....
Sorry Steve.......Gotta go.....Got my buddy Bob Teague on the other line........
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...........
Trash talk from a "Happy Pfaff Motor Owner"
CJG
:D

clownpuncher
07-06-2004, 10:39 PM
After a lot of research on builders I chose PP. Glad I did. My first time dealing with PP was awesome. They built a "mild to them" motor for me and I couldn't be happier with it.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/536otr_engine_2-med.jpg

Woodster
07-06-2004, 10:44 PM
Hey clownpuncher what exactly did they do to your motor?And how does it perform now??Just curious..Thanks:)

fourspeednup
07-07-2004, 12:31 AM
Lakeshow, just out of curiosity...what motor setup are you running? Was it one of their packages or a custom build?

SILVERWING
07-07-2004, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Lakeshow
July 4 weekend was wonderful with the exception of the blown head gasket as I got home to Havasu Springs after watching another unbelievable fireworks display over Thompson Bay.
I hauled the boat back home Monday night and dropped it off at with Steve and Gordan at Paul Pfaff first thing Tuesday morning. We still don't what caused the head gasket to go, however, the awsome thing is this:
GOT TO GET AND OUTBOARD
I told Steve that I had a big weekend planned with some buddies of mine from high school (20yrs ago) and that one of them was flying down from Oregon.
Steve called me two hours ago and the engine is already coming out and he thinks it will be ready by Thursday!
That my ***boat brethren is what I call customer service!!!!
Everyone certainly has there engine preference and I cant see myself owning another boat that isnt running a Pfaff powerplant.
Have to give credit where credit is due.
GOT TO GET AND OUTBOARD
:D :D :D

Woodster
07-07-2004, 05:26 PM
Bizzump:)

clownpuncher
07-07-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Woodster
Hey clownpuncher what exactly did they do to your motor?And how does it perform now??Just curious..Thanks:)
They did pretty much all that can be done to my 509, top to bottom. They even detailed the boat before I picked it up. I wish I had half to skills/tech/equipment those guys do.
Boat runs strong. I love it. :)

Lakeshow
07-08-2004, 11:51 AM
Picking the boat up this afternoon. 2 New Head Gaskets and New Exhaust Seats.
Are these guys the schiznit or what?