PDA

View Full Version : Happy Days

SILVERWING
07-07-2004, 01:12 PM
WHO HAD THE BEST TIME THIS WEEKEND

copperrat20
07-07-2004, 01:15 PM
Well, you can put me on the bottom of the list! I always go out to palm desert for the 4th of july weekend. So I rent my place out at Havasu and for the first time ever, I didn't go to palm desert. So I was stuck sitting at home while you guys were all out at the river having fun!:yuk:

dimarcobros
07-07-2004, 01:20 PM
I went to Newport Beach instead and had a great time. Still got hammered in the sun and still saw a LOT of tail running around. Very happy weekend, although I did spend a little bit more $$$ than normal.
DMB

Petrofied
07-07-2004, 01:39 PM
Me, Went to Yuma for 4 days with no drama. Only ran 106mph and beat my 2 friends stopping the stir of the pot! Caught a catfish the size of my leg. ( Could'nt get my hands around it's head. ) Stay'd drunk, Trip only cost me $360 bucks Including hotel, Redlobster and gas. Wife kept the boat clean and drove the truck. What makes it good......... After 5 1/2 weeks since the boat crash with a broken hip. I can walk and go boating. Thanks to all my friends and family. :cool:
MR.P.

copperrat20
07-07-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by ShockwaveBob
Without getting into specifics, my weekend was not too great. Too much drama. Too many people repeating things "they heard". I need a new crew.
Me too! Can I join?:confused: