PDA

View Full Version : I'm surrounded!!

HighRoller
07-08-2004, 07:06 PM
Apparently the landlord here has tried to offset the effects of having a beer drinking hetero conservative man in his complex because two new guys moved in last week, and let's just say they're the type who definitely have potpourri in the bathroom. I was just outside enjoying the sun and havin a silver and one of them walks to the trash right by me. I ask him how it's goin and he just looks me up and down, looks at my beer, and looks away. with kind of a snort. WTF? So let's recap the population of my small APT complex:
One 62 yo. 6ft 4 inch tall ugly ass cross dresser
One cool ass dude married to a 500lb bitch who is so big she could jump up in the air and get stuck.
Two arrogant bone smokers.
Black man who acts hetero but has sleepovers with male"friends".
One 78 yo gay landlord who is shacked up with a 25 yo man.
One hetero, conservative, beer drinking truck driver.
Gotta love diversity!!!!!!!

Phat Matt
07-08-2004, 07:08 PM
Did you luck out and get a place with a view of the pool? :D

gramps
07-08-2004, 07:09 PM
I hope you are gettin a rent reduction for being a minority....

Kilrtoy
07-08-2004, 07:11 PM
Sounds like you are the only non suasage summgler in the place!
or are you trying to say something?:D

Mandelon
07-08-2004, 07:11 PM
Dude. Move.

HighRoller
07-08-2004, 07:13 PM
I hope you are gettin a rent reduction for being a minority....
That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are!!! Pretty soon white males will be the minority, but unfortunately "minority" status has nothing to do with color or numbers. Mexicans already outnumber whites in SoCal and whites are not a minority group yet.

Debbolas
07-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Sweetie....is that why your avitar is "in drag" are ya trying to tell us something?;)

fkeys
07-08-2004, 07:17 PM
One of my "neighbors" is a no-job, live with his parents, burnt-out crackhead, rock band drummer wanna-be. This fine upstanding guy is married to a 2-time fired bartender, over the hill saggy implant near-res stripper. The kids are peer role models for jr-high skateboarding pot dealers. Damn, I hope they move soon :mad:

RiverDave
07-08-2004, 07:30 PM
I thought you were a bartender?
RD

HighRoller
07-08-2004, 07:32 PM
I bartend part time but my full time deal right now is truck driving. Gotta stick with the bread and butter until I get enough experience behind the bar to get a job at a downtown club. And the avatar is an inside joke beetween FufuQueen and I.

Havasu Hangin'
07-08-2004, 07:33 PM
There's no place like home?

Debbolas
07-08-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by HighRoller
I bartend part time but my full time deal right now is truck driving. Gotta stick with the bread and butter until I get enough experience behind the bar to get a job at a downtown club. And the avatar is an inside joke beetween FufuQueen and I.
You just HAPPEN to live in an apartment complex "like that"
LOL/JK;)

SoCalOffshore
07-08-2004, 07:40 PM
I would buy a house.

KACHINA KEN
07-08-2004, 07:42 PM
Yeah but one thing about gay gays, and I know this from my hairdresser. WELL STOCKED BARS always.......

Mandelon
07-08-2004, 07:42 PM
Sounds like a freaky Melrose Place......more like Mel's Hose Place....:eek: :D

Debbolas
07-08-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by KACHINA KEN
Yeah but one thing about gay gays, and I know this from my hairdresser. WELL STOCKED BARS always.......
Bet they have awsome Vodka!;)

Dr. Eagle
07-08-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! too funny!
Staring... Shovin Daugherty!
and ........ Heyther.... lickhere.....

Krazy K
07-08-2004, 08:29 PM
HighRoller,
Sounds like you live in close-in SE, am I right?? Or maybe close-in NW??
How much exp. do you need for a downtown job?? My cousin was bartending for a year before he got a bartending job at O'Connors (gone now) at 2nd & Yamhill.
I miss downtown, I'm out in Gresham!

Dr. Eagle
07-08-2004, 08:32 PM
Yep, you're surrounded!

GlastronGuy
07-08-2004, 08:33 PM
I look at people who drink coors light like that, too.
;)

HighRoller
07-08-2004, 08:39 PM
KrazyK, the downtown job scene is pretty competitive. They like to have "open interviews" where they schedule everyone to come in the same day and basically you have 50-75 people show up and the interviews are in the same room as the other people waiting so they can hear everything. Talk about pressure! I know I'll get there but I need some experience. I've knocked out all the part time gigs I've done so far!

DEEZ NUTTS
07-08-2004, 08:45 PM
How much exp. do you need for a downtown job?? My cousin was bartending for a year before he got a bartending job at O'Connors (gone now) at 2nd & Yamhill.
I got married on the roof of that bar in '99. Fun time and it didnt rain!

565edge
07-08-2004, 08:53 PM
Apparently the landlord here has tried to offset the effects of having a beer drinking hetero conservative man in his complex because two new guys moved in last week, and let's just say they're the type who definitely have potpourri in the bathroom. I was just outside enjoying the sun and havin a silver and one of them walks to the trash right by me. I ask him how it's goin and he just looks me up and down, looks at my beer, and looks away. with kind of a snort. WTF? So let's recap the population of my small APT complex:
One cool ass dude married to a 500lb bitch who is so big she could jump up in the air and get stuck.
Didnt know you were 6ft 4 inch.I hope the truck driver has your back.Whats his 20.

Kachina26
07-08-2004, 08:59 PM
Me thinks thou doest protest too much! Come on High Roller, we'll still accept you just the way you are. Pink nighty and all.

Debbolas
07-08-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by 565edge
Didnt know you were 6ft 4 inch.I hope the truck driver has your back.Whats his 20.
LMAO!!!!:D

HighRoller
07-08-2004, 09:04 PM
Me thinks thou doest protest too much! Come on High Roller, we'll still accept you just the way you are. Pink nighty and all.
I prefer Green, actually. did I mention the Father of he 500lb woman? He's about 80 and walks around in Dolphin running shorts hiked up far enough to show his junk. How do I know? My fiance came in with the dry heaves one day saying the old guy was walking across the parking lot with his PENIS hanging out! I thought she was joking and blew her off, but later I was taking the trash out and he was pruning his rose bush. I happened to look over just about the time he bent over and his nutsack popped out of his shorts.....I narrowly averted vomiting on the pavement! WTF???????????????????????????????????

LASERRAY
07-08-2004, 09:07 PM
I think most "Nut Gobblers" prefer "Michelob Ultra" to "Coors Light" 2 to 1.:D Hence the dirty look.

BiggusJimbus
07-08-2004, 09:26 PM
Yeah? Have you met this truck driver yet?

mtndewdrops
07-08-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
LMFAO

Ziggy
07-08-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by mtndewdrops
LMFAO
Dude, your up way late.
BTW--I should be ready to leave home around 4(little one out of daycamp)..let me know if you want that ride

mtndewdrops
07-08-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
Dude, your up way late.
BTW--I should be ready to leave home around 4(little one out of daycamp)..let me know if you want that ride
YES, Please...call me when you get on the I15, okay.?

Ziggy
07-08-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by mtndewdrops
YES, Please...call me when you get on the I15, okay.?
Right-E-O:wink: