PDA

View Full Version : Democrat or Republican?

Dr. Eagle
07-09-2004, 02:37 PM
Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican?
What with elections coming up, we should all decide.
Question: How do you tell the difference between Democrats, Republicans and Southern Republicans? The answer can be found by posing the following question:
You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges. You are carrying a Glock ...40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Democrat's Answer:
Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
Does the man look poor or Oppressed?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
Should I call 9-1-1?
Why is this street so deserted?
We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
This is all so confusing!
I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Republican's Answer:
BANG!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Southern Republican's Answer:
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
click....(sounds of reloading).
click
Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips??"

Debbolas
07-09-2004, 02:39 PM
LOL:D

Tom Brown
07-09-2004, 02:39 PM
I'm against violence except for the purposes of entertainment.

HCS
07-09-2004, 02:43 PM
BANG!
I'm a dead eye with the gun.
I wouldn't need so many shots to kill him.

topless
07-09-2004, 02:43 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

SeaRayPat
07-09-2004, 02:49 PM
LMAO TOO!.........

Jrocket
07-09-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Were those the Winchester Silver Tips??"
Any info on these bullets?Ive always used hollow points custom made but would sure like to check these out?:D

Dr. Eagle
07-09-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
Any info on these bullets?Ive always used hollow points custom made but would sure like to check these out?:D
I'll ask my son, he is the family gunsmith and paramilitary government guard...

mirvin
07-09-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I'm against violence except for the purposes of entertainment.
Suddenly I've become madly infatuated with tom brown. Almost like I'm drunk with lust over him.
This doens't sit well with me and it causes me great confusion and discomfort.
I feel funny now.
mirvin;)

Dr. Eagle
07-09-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
Suddenly I've become madly infatuated with tom brown. Almost like I'm drunk with lust over him.
This doens't sit well with me and it causes me great confusion and discomfort.
I feel funny now.
mirvin;)
ROTFLMAO........... Wow that was tough to read and stay composed at work!

Jrocket
07-09-2004, 03:01 PM
My wife can group her shots alot better than me,but then again she drinks alot too.

mirvin
07-09-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
My wife can group her shots alot better than me,but then again she drinks alot too.
That's hilarious Jrocket. My wife hates that I have guns. Despises it. But once a year or so I get her down to the range........she steps up without flinching and unloads the whole clip and puts a hole in the target that makes me sick to my stomach!! Then she's like "oh well, piece of cake"
mirvin;)

ratso
07-09-2004, 03:11 PM
Being from Texas, I'm proud to say Southern Republican, although I never vote...But when it comes to keeping some jerk-off like Kerry OUT...yeah, I might vote next time.

eliminatedsprinter
07-09-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by ratso
Being from Texas, I'm proud to say Southern Republican, although I never vote...But when it comes to keeping some jerk-off like Kerry OUT...yeah, I might vote next time.
Please do....

Dr. Eagle
07-09-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
Please do....
I'll echo that request!

mirvin
07-09-2004, 03:30 PM
I'll echo that request!
But please, don't delay;) ( get it? delay, you know echo, delay?, ha ha ha )
mirvin

LaveyJet
07-09-2004, 03:30 PM
More like San Francisco, the OC and the 909....

HCS
07-09-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by LaveyJet
More like San Francisco, the OC and the 909....
San Francisco is way gay! They'd use a different kind of gun.:eek:

Jrocket
07-09-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
San Francisco is way gay! They'd use a different kind of gun.:eek:
More like a pee shooter!

Debbolas
07-09-2004, 04:42 PM
OFF TOPIC WARNING DO NOT READ IF AN OFF TOPIC REMARK WILL BOTHER YOU WARNING WARNING DANGER DANGER!!!
My brother is a hair dresser in San Francisco and he is not gay.
Just thought you all would want to know that.
:D
NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULAR POSTING ON TOPIC REGARDING DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS AND SOUTHERN REPUBLICANS

Jrocket
07-09-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
My brother is a hair dresser in San Francisco and he is not gay.
Uhhhhh not possible!:D

Roland the Fisherman
07-09-2004, 04:59 PM
My wife says I'm a Atillablican, because my politics are just a tid bit to the right of Atilla the Hun.

Debbolas
07-09-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
My wife says I'm a Atillablican, because my politics are just a tid bit to the right of Atilla the Hun.
LOL!!!:D
Uhhhhh not possible!
True and his wife just had twins!;)

Dr. Eagle
07-09-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
Atilla was a wus... I am way right of him...... he smells anyway!

Dr. Eagle
07-09-2004, 07:56 PM
ttt

07-09-2004, 08:02 PM
What with elections coming up, we should all decide.
Question: How do you tell the difference between Democrats, Republicans and Southern Republicans? The answer can be found by posing the following question:
You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges. You are carrying a Glock ...40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Democrat's Answer:
Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
Does the man look poor or Oppressed?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
Should I call 9-1-1?
Why is this street so deserted?
We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
This is all so confusing!
I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Republican's Answer:
BANG!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Southern Republican's Answer:
click....(sounds of reloading).
click
Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips??" No, Dear, those were the poison tipped hollow points.

Dr. Eagle
07-09-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by 058
No, Dear, those were the poison tipped hollow points.
Belt and suspenders... my motto!

jagermeister
07-10-2004, 03:30 AM
Libertarian views but vote Republican.

HighRoller
07-10-2004, 05:18 AM
I'm thinking of re-registering as an independant becausse neither party represents me anymore. You can't be a powerful Democrat without toting the leftist wacko liberal agenda, and the Republicans talk tough conservative rhetoric during the campaign but once in office they get into a race with the Dems over who can pander to special interests the fastest. Example:Illegal immigrants. Both parties are bending over so far to try and get the Mexican vote that we're all gonna get screwed in the ass once they're done.

totenhosen
07-10-2004, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by HighRoller
I'm thinking of re-registering as an independant becausse neither party represents me anymore. You can't be a powerful Democrat without toting the leftist wacko liberal agenda, and the Republicans talk tough conservative rhetoric during the campaign but once in office they get into a race with the Dems over who can pander to special interests the fastest. Example:Illegal immigrants. Both parties are bending over so far to try and get the Mexican vote that we're all gonna get screwed in the ass once they're done.
Wow we finally see eye to eye on a political issue!

HighRoller
07-10-2004, 06:54 AM
I'm of the view that nobody who gets elected will ever do anything about anything. Why? Because if they fix the problems, nobody will vote anymore. People are only motivated when there's trouble, even if the people running for office created it. Priority number 1 for any politician nowdays is re-election. Priority number 2 is issues. More specifically, if you don't have an issue, create one and then promise to fix it. We, the people, are no longer represented by the people in Washington. They just want our vote in November and then do what the hell their respective party demands of them.
Screw em all. They were promising to balance the budget 10, 15, 20, 30 years ago. What are they promising today? To balance the budget. Seems like a piss poor track record to me. We should have term limits for all of them. One term and you're done. And everyone talks about how divided the country is, especially the politicians. Well, we should abolish "poilitical parties" and make everyone run independantly. We'll never see anyone besides a D or an R in the White house because priority #3 is to keep power within the two party system. They may fight like cats and dogs when the TV cams are rollin, then they all drink sctoch and smoke cigars together afterwards congratulating themselves on that new anti-tobacco law they just passed.

Cas
07-10-2004, 07:26 AM
I'm not too far behind you HR and my opinions aren't too far off either.
What I think should be done is to take away all the extra things we the people pay for. Give them a salary like the rest of us and leave it at that. None of them have a clue what it's like to live and survive in the real world. We the people should decide on how much money they make, not them being able to vote themselves a raise....put it to vote!