PDA

View Full Version : 100 Hr service on 496 Mag HO

surfer2001
07-09-2004, 03:10 PM
What's the best shop in Havasu or Parker?

roln 20s
07-09-2004, 06:57 PM
I have never been there, but I too have heard GREAT things about Eddie Marine. I know DrMarg likes them, and believe that Jackpunx had them do some work too. No complaints at all.
Roln 20s

Essex502
07-12-2004, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by surfer2001
What's the best shop in Havasu or Parker?
We have our boat serviced at Savage Marine in Havasu. Great people to work with.
Also, Alco Marine in Havasu comes very well recommended.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-12-2004, 07:07 AM
Call Aaron at Absolute Speed & Marine....
He use to work at Savage.....GREAT Guy!!
928-855-2252
CJG

goneboatin
07-12-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by ShockwaveBob
Mine's going to Eddie Marine in Parker next Wednesday. They came highly recommended and offered to pick it up from my storage and have it ready when I arrived.
I went to Eddie Marine one time to have them pull the ball off my hitch a flip it around when I got my new truck since I didn't have a crescent wrench big enough. The knucklehead couldn't get the ball out of the hitch because a piece of metal that the lock washer dug out of the hitch had lodged itself in the hole. The guy was yanking and shaking the ball trying to get it out. I said why don't you just turn the hitch over in the vice and let the metal chip fall out on the nut side. The guy flipped it over and lo and behold the chip fell out! Those guys looked at me like I was some kind of genius. I've heard good things about Eddie Marine, but after that, I have my reservations
Just my $.02
GB

goneboatin
07-12-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by ShockwaveBob
Hey, you're the guy that doesn't own a big crescent wrench. ;)
Hey I've got the wrench, I just didn't have it on me at the time. :yuk: