PDA

View Full Version : Kerry-It runs in the family!

HighRoller
07-09-2004, 09:01 PM
Caught a few minutes of Catie Couric with the Heinz/Kerry kids this morning. Of course Catie served up one softball after another, finally asking Kerry's daughter about her father's image as a flip flopper. She said:
"Oh, that's absolutely untrue! My father is a man who looks at all the factors in a situation and then comes to a conclusion that will be acceptable to everyone involved in the decision making process along the way.":eek:
WTF? I guess it's better than making your own decisions. She also described her Dad as a "zany, spontaneous prankster" after Catie placed the ball on the tee for her again. Funny how Jenna and Laura Bush never got asked to go on the Today show and praise GW....hmmmmmm.

Dr. Eagle
07-09-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by HighRoller
Caught a few minutes of Catie Couric with the Heinz/Kerry kids this morning. Of course Catie served up one softball after another, finally asking Kerry's daughter about her father's image as a flip flopper. She said:
"Oh, that's absolutely untrue! My father is a man who looks at all the factors in a situation and then comes to a conclusion that will be acceptable to everyone involved in the decision making process along the way.":eek:
WTF? I guess it's better than making your own decisions. She also described her Dad as a "zany, spontaneous prankster" after Catie placed the ball on the tee for her again. Funny how Jenna and Laura Bush never got asked to go on the Today show and praise GW....hmmmmmm.
The other day I counted about 10 negative headlines in the LA times about bush, the bush administration and the war in Iraq. Right in the middle, front page center is "Kerry/Edwards, Democratic Dream Team"...... what a load.....:mad:

MagicMtnDan
07-10-2004, 05:43 AM
Katie Couric and Matt Lauer are steaming pantloads of liberal bias. Just like most everyone else on the alphabet networks. The only TV channel worth watching, the one that does try to give both sides is Fox but the liberals have already annointed that channel with their hatred.
We can only hope Bush/Cheney win despite all the enemies they have in the TV, newspaper, and magazine media.

HighRoller
07-10-2004, 05:52 AM
I forgot to mention Matt "Estee" Lauer's interview with Bin-Laden's brother. Matt kept pressing him using the supposed "facts" from michael Moore's Foreignhate 911, and Bin-Laden shut him down time and time again. Nice try Matty. Go take some more Rogain and try again.