PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Danzig *KO video

HCS
07-10-2004, 01:20 PM
Danzig gets knocked the f-uck out.
Knock out! (http://home.comcast.net/~starchildxx/danzig.mpg)
Here's the story from the guy that whacked Danzig.
"Bad show with Danzig last night. I posted this on
Blabbermouth.com before he tries to sue me for knocking him out.
Read this and die with laughter!!!!!!!!!!!
Before crazy rumors begin to spread I would like to explain what
happened:
North Side Kings were tp play with Danzig last night in Tuba City,
Arizona. To make a long story short the whole show was a
disaster and a few bands got bumped off. Mr. Danzig ( or his
management?? ) refused to push back the original scheduled
time slot so North Side Kings and Rapid Fire would have to play
"after" his set. Whatever- we agreed to play later because we
drove 6 hours and didn't feel like going home without playing.
Needless to say, as soon as Danzig was finished, the venue
turned on the lights and Danzigs crew and the staging company
began to take the stage apart almost instantly.
I confronted Mr. Danzig backstage while he was signing
autographs and told him I thought he was an ass-hole because
of his "rockstar" attitude and no consideration twords the FEW
other bands that got bumped off tonight. In a fir of rage he
turned around and slammed me into the wall yelling "F-uck you
motherfuc-ker" trying to be a big toughguy in front of his fans.
I -in self defence puched him in the face knocking him out as he
was attacking me again. He went down, bleeding from his mouth,
eyes rolled back, and in shock that he got knocked to the floor so
quickly.
A freind happened to tape the entire incident and this is all
documented. Many witnesses saw him attack me, and I did what
any man would do.
It was unfortunate that this went the way it did-and I hoped Glen
Danzig learned a valuable lesson tonight - Do not lay your hands
on anyone unless you can handle what may happen.
I apoligize for nothing, except for the poor little kids that had to
witness this big ass-hole get his ass kicked in a matter or seconds....
Danny M
North Side Kings"
.................................................. .................................................. .....
Looked like self defense to me!:D

MagicMtnDan
07-10-2004, 01:33 PM
Alright I'll ask the question then, who is Glen Danzig?

HCS
07-10-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Alright I'll ask the question then, who is Glen Danzig?
He use to sing for the Misfits. Now he does his own gig.
With a fat lip.:D

welk2party
07-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Knocked the F***K OUT!:cool:

NOTALENT
07-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Danzig Is awesome. Famous for the song "Mother". but That does not look Like danzig. he must have put on alot of weight and bulked up a bit. Compared to how he use to look. but i think the other guys eyes were closed when he through the punch..lol

Sleek-Jet
07-10-2004, 05:43 PM
Man, if those guys are playing in Tuba City, they should be pissed. :D

Jrocket
07-10-2004, 06:19 PM
That was sweet,one punch and hes out.Nice connect on the throw.I like how the girl is yelling cheap shot...LOL Looked pretty good to me.

HCS
07-10-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
That was sweet,one punch and hes out.Nice connect on the throw.I like how the girl is yelling cheap shot...LOL Looked pretty good to me.
That's what I thought. Danny M. gets shoved around and just
clocks Danzig in one punch!
Reminds me of the sandbar stories.

Jordy
07-11-2004, 12:06 AM
I was going to say, "Tuba City?" That's up on the res about 3/4 of the way between Flagstaff and Page. You pretty much have to go there on purpose. I think if I was a rock star and had the option of a gig in Tuba City, I'd probably just hang up my hat.
As far as the Danzig weight gain, everytime I hear a Danzig song on the radio here they make jokes about how much weight ole' Glen has packed on... :D

Coach
07-11-2004, 03:25 PM
Danzing's Ego is out of control. A local band of guys I taught were supose to play a Halloween show with Danzing but he pulled out at the last minute demanding more money. Needless to say the show was canceled and may fans pissed off.
Danzing started the shit and he got the worst of it. What about the dumb bicth who yells out "cheap shot mother f-" ya right he shoves the guy then gets smacked down. Funny shit!

Debbolas
07-11-2004, 03:49 PM
Man, he just goes down!:eek:

HavasuDreamin'
07-11-2004, 04:21 PM
Boom........ready or not......how do ya like me now? :D

Misogynist
07-11-2004, 04:40 PM
Danzig lives in a really creepy looking vine covered house on Franklin Ave in Hollywood.... :yuk:

HOOTER SLED-
07-12-2004, 11:25 AM
That's not the first time he got knocked out in public. That happened awhile back too. I can't remember who, but he was socked by another known musician. Motherrrrrr, please don't cry!!!!:D

HCS
07-12-2004, 11:33 AM
He must have a glass jaw. He shouldn't talk so much shit.:eek:

HOOTER SLED-
07-12-2004, 11:41 AM
I think the dudes only like 5'4". He's got little man complex.

jackpunx
07-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Misogynist
Danzig lives in a really creepy looking vine covered house on Franklin Ave in Hollywood.... :yuk:
If you think its freaky in the front.. You should go in the back house:D

unleashed
07-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Danzig is like 5'5 and 49 years old now. I can't believe he still thinks hes a tough guy. One wild punch and he goes down. I bet his ego took a big hit on that one. Poor dude!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

jackpunx
07-12-2004, 12:20 PM
He is actually a pretty well trained fighter.. Im suprised that happend

78Eliminator
07-12-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by jackpunx
He is actually a pretty well trained fighter.. Im suprised that happend
No he's not. Well trained fighters don't shove people. They just punch. Shoving is for pussies that need to work up the nerve to hit you. Fighters just hit, and hit hard.

jackpunx
07-12-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
No he's not. Well trained fighters don't shove people. They just punch. Shoving is for pussies that need to work up the nerve to hit you. Fighters just hit, and hit hard.
Alright then... He's a freaking Rockstar that trains pretty hard .. How's that..

jackpunx
07-12-2004, 12:37 PM
Well trained fighters don't shove people
I was suprised he did that at all..

78Eliminator
07-12-2004, 12:37 PM
Alright then... He's a freaking Rockstar that trains pretty hard .. How's that..
There you go. :D
I don't know, I have just seen this guy in interviews and his attitude needs help. I mean, to shove the guy for nothing, it was so petty. Guess he needed to impress his 14 year old fans....

Reaper1
07-12-2004, 12:38 PM
To quote a Filter song " Hey man nice shot! " :D
I used to rock Danzig all the time when I had my mullet. Mother!!!:cool:

RiverDave
07-12-2004, 12:43 PM
That is the greatest clip ever.... :D
I feel kinda sorry for Danzig, becuase that's gotta be a serious bruise to the ego.. But then again maybe he shouldn't be pushin huge ass gorilla man around?
RD

carbonmarine
07-12-2004, 01:14 PM
They both look like total assholes......
laughs,
Rick

Dan Lorenze
07-12-2004, 01:59 PM
Great clip, thanks for sharing... I've been playing and touring with bands for half my life. There's always a headliner that will demand a band get cut from the lineup just so they could get more time than the other bands or they'll want to wait for the biggest crowd.. Danzig got what he deserved because he shoved first... These kind of guys are used to getting their way by pushing people around.. The big guy was trying to reason with his "Rockstar" attitude... Didn't look like Danzig wanted to reason... :D
Dan

jackpunx
07-12-2004, 02:18 PM
Im in the same boat as you.. been on both sides..but I got a job now..lol
in this situation.. the show was running behind sched (nothing out of the ordinary).. The big guys band wanted to go on before danzig.. which would have pushed him back.. He/mgr said no.. but you can play now.. the guy called him an a** hole.. said some other sh*t and Glen tripped out and pushed him.. Dude came back and dropped him.. while his buddy was standing behind them with a vid camera.. He probably shouldnt have put his hands on the big guy..and should have been expecting a reaction from him.. both of which happend..

RiverDave
07-12-2004, 02:23 PM
The text said the big guy didn't even care that he was going on after them, but Danzig's people turned all the lights on and started dismantling the set?
RD

jackpunx
07-12-2004, 02:26 PM
Im sure there are different stories here.. I know some people that were there.. in the room during the fight

mirvin
07-12-2004, 02:28 PM
Im sure there are different stories here.. I know some people that were there.. in the room during the fight
We're waiting......
That chit looked pretty weak. Like he barely even hit him. Why would you push a dood that big??
mirvin - no pushy da big guy;)

jackpunx
07-12-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
We're waiting......
That chit looked pretty weak. Like he barely even hit him. Why would you push a dood that big??
mirvin - no pushy da big guy;)
he got his lip sliced open pretty good..

jackpunx
07-12-2004, 02:31 PM
you can listen to the audio.. He asked him.. "why dont you push it back.."... Glen say's.. You can go on right now...

superdave013
07-12-2004, 02:42 PM
you can listen to the audio.. He asked him.. "why dont you push it back.."... Glen say's.. You can go on right now...
and then big dude says "because you turned the lights on....."
Then boom boom, OUT GO THE LIGHTS!

jackpunx
07-12-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
and then big dude says "because you turned the lights on....."
Then boom boom, OUT GO THE LIGHTS!
That makes sense.. Dude walks off the stage.. and then runs over to the House mgr.. and tells them to turn on the lights...
Does that really make sense to you?:confused:

superdave013
07-12-2004, 02:58 PM
That makes sense.. Dude walks off the stage.. and then runs over to the House mgr.. and tells them to turn on the lights...
Does that really make sense to you?:confused:
I'm only been on the fan side of the fence. As soon as the headliner band plays the lights always come on and we haul ass outta there. Even if the lights didn't come on I bet most of the people were heading to the exits after the main show played.

HCS
07-12-2004, 03:04 PM
You know what else is funny is that Danzig pushes Danny M.
then just stands there. Talk about set up for the kill.
If he's going to get in someones face he better finish the job.
Don't just stand there.

Krazy K
07-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Dan Lorenze
Great clip, thanks for sharing... I've been playing and touring with bands for half my life. There's always a headliner that will demand a band get cut from the lineup just so they could get more time than the other bands or they'll want to wait for the biggest crowd.. Danzig got what he deserved because he shoved first... These kind of guys are used to getting their way by pushing people around.. The big guy was trying to reason with his "Rockstar" attitude... Didn't look like Danzig wanted to reason... :D
Dan
I had a friend in a band who I was able to get to open up for Bill Ward (drummer for Black Sabbath) back in 1997. They got their set cut down to 5 songs, but they didn't care....they were opening for Bill Ward!! They were jazzed that I was able to get the gig for them. I really think that was a high point in his life.

LASERRAY
07-12-2004, 03:23 PM
Looks like Danzig is still a Poseur. And yes, he needs to mix in a salad now and then! Bloated former "Rockstars" suck!:D

KACHINA KEN
07-12-2004, 03:31 PM
I've known Danny since he moved here from NYC in 93' , I used to work with Sepultura as their lighting director and Danny used to hang out all the time, his knickname is "f u c k o" affectionately. He sided with Max Caveleras camp after the whole Sepultura split (it was ugly, the two Cavelera brothers don't speak anymore) I was on the wrong side of the fence with Igor so I didn't see him anymore.
It is surprising to see Glenn without personal security though, he used to have this asshole named "Jesse James" that did it for him in 91, he was a complete asshole, he stole a video camera from my friend on a NYE show in New orleans when we were there working for another metal act called "Dead Horse"
All the guys in the rock spectrum of the music industry are pretty hard to deal with, lots of egomaniacal bullshit. Guess thats why I like to only work with pop bands and do corporate shows, less bs and more money$$$$$$$$.
Oh and on a funny note, Danny used to own a matresss store, he sold me a bed one time ahahahahah.
Kenny

RiverDave
07-12-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Looks like Danzig is still a Poseur. And yes, he needs to mix in a salad now and then! Bloated former "Rockstars" suck!:D
You know I dunno if I'm stupid or confused.. But the dude from Danzig looks like he's pretty well ripped out and in shape, the guy that hit him looks to be like the guy that could cut back on teh donuts?
RD

HCS
07-12-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
You know I dunno if I'm stupid or confused.. But the dude from Danzig looks like he's pretty well ripped out and in shape, the guy that hit him looks to be like the guy that could cut back on teh donuts?
RD
Ya, he looks like a mattress salesman.

mirvin
07-12-2004, 04:01 PM
hey Dave, tell em about that time in band camp........
mirvin:D

HOSS
07-12-2004, 05:19 PM
Danzig use to be a pretty tough mutha ****a. Look at his arms now. The juice is probably flowing now though! Pure V cut!

WILDERTHANU
07-12-2004, 05:58 PM
WHO PUSHES...LMAO!!! IF DANZIG IS SO HARD.....WHY DID HE DROP LIKE IT WAS HIS FIRST TIME GETTING HIT???

Goodtime$
07-12-2004, 06:07 PM
That was a solid OPK. that is why he went down hard. He pushed than was off balance to strike back and took a great one to the head.
night night. Danzig music is still rad, Misfits etc sorry just my opinion. the original Misfits with Glenn is rad.

WILDERTHANU
07-12-2004, 06:16 PM
YA....APPARENTLY SO. IN MY EXPERIENCE....WITH A GUY THAT BIG, YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO STAND THERE LIKE A DUMMY....

unleashed
07-12-2004, 06:17 PM
No offense to Danzig or small guys or guys over 45 but Danzig is about 5'5 and 49 years old. The guy who hit him was packing some meat so you do the math. Anyone can get knocked out with a good clean punch(Remeber the invinceble tyson). Danzig was a dumbass for pushing the F*cker and not expecting to get rocked. Come on if you push someone you better get in a defensive position and ready for some action or just finish the guy off from the start. I used to rock to Danzig years ago and consider some of his music some kick ass sh*t. Like I said before I feel kinda bad for him as he does have a huge Ego. This has got to hurt!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil: