PDA

View Full Version : OK, AzDon and N!ck, I mean (not)Over18 like to start crap over here...

Jordy
07-11-2004, 12:03 AM
How about we all register on their board and stir up the political bullshit over there and see how long it lasts? ;)
Here is a copy of the link to their website. Join up and bullshit away. :D
AzDon's USA suck's, I should have been a communist website (http://www.v-driveboat.com/)

Sleek-Jet
07-11-2004, 12:39 AM
I'm hearing drums and seeing smoke signals....
... Looks like Jordy is on the warpath. :D

Jordy
07-11-2004, 12:43 AM
You could say that. Their shiznit is getting so phucking old. For a "tech type" v drive kind of guy, I've never seen Commie Don post any thing productive on these boards so it's time to turn the tables and see how they like it. Bunch of jackoff puppets... :rolleyes:

Sleek-Jet
07-11-2004, 12:55 AM
I've got a suspision that if you start crap over there, he'll sh_it can it...
... have fun. :D

HighRoller
07-11-2004, 01:58 AM
I'm here to announce the release of a revolutionary new product. The HEINZ KERRY-EDWARDS V-Drive! This unit claims to move your boat forward but will actually avoid any susbstantial or controversial object. How? The new doubletalk transmission actually heads for an object until it heads away from it!!
That's the start of the thread I posted on V-drive .commie
Head over and see the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rexone
07-11-2004, 02:05 AM
Since it prolly won't be there very long....
Good job HR :D
I'm here to announce the release of a revolutionary new product. The HEINZ KERRY-EDWARDS V-Drive! This unit claims to move your boat forward but will actually avoid any susbstantial or controversial object. How? The new doubletalk transmission actually heads for an object until it heads away from it!!
The Kerry company was 140,000 dollars in the hole until it merged with the 700 million dollar Heinz company and decided to make a run for the top of the V-drive market. Along the way, the EDWARDS company joined in. EDWARDS INC made its fortune by convincing juries that V-drive whine was caused by improper setup, not gear noises. EDWARDS INC won 150 million dollars and now is the "V-Drive man's best friend".
Benefits of the HKE V-Drive are numerous. You can inherit boatloads of cash and claim to still be "middle class" if you run a HKE unit. HKE is against outsourcing jobs, even though 80% of the units are made in Mexico and Germany. And if you own a gas guzzling V-Drive with an HKE unit, just claim your family owns it and you're good! The HKE unit will perform to any specification you wish for the right amount of money, so place you order now!!

MagicMtnDan
07-11-2004, 05:18 AM
Don is a no-class loser - here's more proof (not like we needed it):
As an administrator on that v-drive web site he says, "I expect cops to be second-guessing assholes!"
Here's a link to these words (http://www.v-driveboat.com/showthread.php?threadid=607&perpage=15&pagenumber=1)
You are a shameless America hater and a waste of oxygen. Do us all a favor Don and go away...forever.

v-drive
07-11-2004, 05:35 AM
I totally agree. He had a small flat bottom with a tranny when I was thinking of putting one in mine. I registered on his sight and asked some questions.I waited and waited and finally got a reply of "it works fine" but he never attempted to answer one of my questions. In the mean time I received a wealth of knowledge from everyone here. I think about as much of him as I do of all these actors. Life is a bitch and I don't want Kerry running our country.... :mad: v-drive

HighRoller
07-11-2004, 05:41 AM
Holy Crap! That guy ran because he was somehow "confused"? I think Don's point of view might be different if Nick...errr....Over18 was run over. If you get in an accident and have nothing to hide, why run? If I ran someone over by accident, not only would I try to help them, I'd stay there for 4 hours if necessary to give me version of the story to the cops. Once again Don, you are defending the criminals. Are you a member of the ACLU?(America's Criminals and Liberals United/ American Criminal Liberties Union) If not, you should be. You'd feel right at home!

Moneypitt
07-11-2004, 07:04 AM
Boy, I guess I'm really confused. I thought this was a boating type web site, I didn't realize all this political nonsense was boating related. As far as comparing the different sites, thats tough to do since alot of the "advise" given here was posted over there by the same people that post it here. Must be a really slow day for boating, and a sad day for anyone that is just into boating.......And hopefully Nick will take care of the "drama" if it finds it's way over to an actual boating site........Just my .02...MP

AzDon
07-11-2004, 08:42 AM
Two things-
"Over18" is not Nick! I don't know who "Over 18" is, But I welcome anyone who is willing to stand up against the venomous, name-calling haters here!
The other thing is that, unlike the ***boat "Sandbar" forum, none of the forums at v-driveboat allow political or religious topics because they turn divisive and hateful almost immediately and most people are so closed-minded that they aren't going to learn or consider the other guy's ideology anyway!
I have left the first few posts in the thread started by Highroller because they are somewhat humorous and don't include any namecalling or abusive behavior.
I have a sense of humor and refrain from abusive behavior everywhere I go on the internet (I have more class than that!)and will consider and research thoughtful responses to anything I post AND I'm willing to tolerate the abuse I recieve on boards that appear to allow it.
I WILL NOT TOLERATE ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR OF ANY KIND ON V-DRIVEBOAT.COM FORUMS AND THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS

Jordy
07-11-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by AzDon
Two things-
"Over18" is not Nick! I don't know who "Over 18" is,
You have got to be kidding, or just think that we're as dumb as you are... :rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
07-11-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
You have got to be kidding, or just think that we're as dumb as you are... :rolleyes:
Jordy, you're such a hater........... LOL.......

Dr. Eagle
07-11-2004, 10:41 AM
I WILL NOT TOLERATE ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR OF ANY KIND ON V-DRIVEBOAT.COM FORUMS AND THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS
OK then, its a deal... you stay there... we'll stay here...:rolleyes:

Rexone
07-11-2004, 02:03 PM
unlike the ***boat "Sandbar" forum, none of the forums at v-driveboat allow political or religious topics because they turn divisive and hateful almost immediately and most people are so closed-minded that they aren't going to learn or consider the other guy's ideology anyway!
So you come here to leave your trash?
Don do you leave old batteries on the side of the road because you don't want to get caught putting them in your own trash can too?
You seem to have pretty strong political convictions and opinions. How convenient not to allow any opposite views on your own forum! Kind of the ol I'll come shit in your house when I get diarrhea but don't shit in mine attitude.

NorCal Gameshow
07-11-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
So you come here to leave your trash?
Don do you leave old batteries on the side of the road because you don't want to get caught putting them in your own trash can too?
You seem to have pretty strong political convictions and opinions. How convenient not to allow any opposite views on your own forum! Kind of the ol I'll come shit in your house when I get diarrhea but don't shit in mine attitude.
Do as I say..not as I do...
should be the demo motto..
:)

AzDon
07-11-2004, 02:24 PM
It's merely YOUR OPINION that my opinion is trash! I'm as entitled to my opinion as you are to yours! If this site no longer allows ANY political dicussion, then I will no longer bring my political opinions to this site.
I'm sure it would suit the Republican Ideology just fine if I was banned from this site for my political views. I believe that we are one election away from experiencing this kind of censorship nationally. Is this what YOU'D like to see Mike? Republican ideology being the only legal opinion allowed?
As for V-Driveboat.Com....... No one sided politics because no politics is allowed.......IT'S A BOATING SITE!
And, no, I don't leave batteries anywhere.... they are worth $5!

Jordy
07-11-2004, 03:04 PM
No one sided politics because no politics is allowed.......IT'S A BOATING SITE!
Oh, wait, what kind of site is this again? :confused:

Rexone
07-11-2004, 03:19 PM
Don perhaps trash was a poor choice of words for my analogy and for that part I apologise to you. Yes everyone has a right to voice their opinion. I was not insinuating your opinion was trash but simply making an analogy that you have no problem coming here and voicing it but won't allow anything of that nature in your own forum. If anything is one sided that sure reeks of it. Since you make the rules there it seems it wouldn't be that tough to change them for you. You can hide under the guise of being a boating site if you like as that is the privledge of being the owner. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it.
And no I'm completely against censorship of different views. I just find it odd you have no problem with it here but there's no way you want to deal with it on your site. That was my reference to trash... no one wants trash piling up around their own home but it's fine somewhere else. That was the intent of my "trash" comment (political discussion), not your opinion as being trash.

Lake Pirate
07-11-2004, 03:52 PM
Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot. Now...y'all shut up and go to bed! :D
Now...who's this 18 guy stealing my thunder?

Little Wood Boat
07-11-2004, 04:25 PM
AZ DON, I see you have no problem putting Jordan's name up on your site...Seems that any one who reads these boards knows him by his whole name, they know what kind of boat he has and what it looks like, what kinda trucks he owns, what he does for a job, they pretty much can figure who he hangs out with and when he'll be around the water. Oh yeah, he all so posts some sh it about boats... What's up with you Don? What's your last name again? Where's the picture of your boat? (just so someone could stay away from it) How about a picture of that big-rig? Oh, and who are the friends you hang with at the lake?
ARE YOU TRYING TO DRAW A BIGGER CROWD OVERTHERE BY BRINGING JORDAN'S NAME UP?
I read one time that you claim to have grown up in Arcadia, CA. That's funny, I grew up there too, ( graduated and everything), maybe I might actually know something about you... maybe I could freely share that info on the "NET". I find you all f u c k e d- u p. No class!! and if f u c k s like you still live there when I'm ready to retire I might sell my house in LHC and try Phoenix.

Jordy
07-11-2004, 04:29 PM
I was just looking around over there and happened to notice my name as well... I'll be signing autographs later... :D :D :D
I also thought it was funny that registrations on the site are now suspended and HighRoller has been banned from the board. I guess it is kind of like Iraq over there. :D

NorCal Gameshow
07-11-2004, 04:31 PM
TThe other thing is that, unlike the ***boat "Sandbar" forum, none of the forums at v-driveboat allow political or religious topics because they turn divisive and hateful almost immediately and most people are so closed-minded that they aren't going to learn or consider the other guy's ideology anyway!
you're killin' me:D :D :D
at least, lakepirate.com has a political forum:rolleyes:

Jordy
07-11-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Little Wood Boat
Where's the picture of your boat? (just so someone could stay away from it)
Oh and I found this:
http://www.v-driveboat.com/images/gallery/photos/2_duallylebel_lr1.jpg
I did find one thing positive, he drives a Chevy. ;) :D

Little Wood Boat
07-11-2004, 04:46 PM
See that Don...JP don't hate you...he's trying to help you out.
You wouldn't want people approaching you thinking you would
want to talk about boats...just politics, right?

Jordy
07-11-2004, 04:51 PM
Oh, and maybe we'll just call you Don Saunders from here on out if that works for you AzDon.
Don Saunders
928-453-XXXX
Fax:
P.O. Box XXXX
Lake Havasu City, 86405
US
:D

Little Wood Boat
07-11-2004, 05:08 PM
Hey Don...looks like 1974 HUH? Got a degree and everything. Just curious was your dad the superior court judge in Monrovia? Do you have a sister named Susie? Maybe we have something in common afterall...and not just politics. (NOT)!

Sleek-Jet
07-11-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
I was just looking around over there and happened to notice my name as well... I'll be signing autographs later... :D :D :D
I also thought it was funny that registrations on the site are now suspended and HighRoller has been banned from the board. I guess it is kind of like Iraq over there. :D
See, I told you. :D

superdave013
07-11-2004, 05:34 PM
Ya know, you guys can trash Don all you want. Fell free to have at it as I'm not stickig up for him one bit. No need to as he's a big boy and seems to dish some out. Surly he can take some too.
But..... That site is dedicated to V Drive boats and ONLY V Drive boats. V Drives are a dying breed and that's the only active site that's 100% dedicated to them.
So when you go over there and try to trash that site you are hurting guys like me.
I find it funny that High Roller does not even own a boat at all let alone a v drive deal.
All I'm asking is think about the rest of us who live and breath this v drive thing. I'm not asking you to understand the v drive thing at all. Like the Harley thing. If I have to explain you won't understand anyway.
That's the only site we've got. Please don't fock it up!

AzDon
07-11-2004, 05:37 PM
No, my dad is not the judge, so my sister isn't Susie. She was a classmate of my brother's though (Matt Saunders). I never intended to be anonymous on the internet and never believed that I was. There's pictures of my boat on my site and I believe that my full name is there, as well. I generally go boating on Wednesdays for the solitude, but would be easy to find cuz of the lack of traffic, but don't bother me if you aren't going to be nice!

Jordy
07-11-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
That's the only site we've got. Please don't fock it up!
I was merely suggesting it to prove a point and have no intention of acting on it. Old Don must be kind of worried though as he shut down registration to the board. :D

AzDon
07-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Little Wood Boat
AZ DON, I see you have no problem putting Jordan's name up on your site...Seems that any one who reads these boards knows him by his whole name, they know what kind of boat he has and what it looks like, what kinda trucks he owns, what he does for a job, they pretty much can figure who he hangs out with and when he'll be around the water. Oh yeah, he all so posts some sh it about boats... What's up with you Don? What's your last name again? Where's the picture of your boat? (just so someone could stay away from it) How about a picture of that big-rig? Oh, and who are the friends you hang with at the lake?
ARE YOU TRYING TO DRAW A BIGGER CROWD OVERTHERE BY BRINGING JORDAN'S NAME UP?
I read one time that you claim to have grown up in Arcadia, CA. That's funny, I grew up there too, ( graduated and everything), maybe I might actually know something about you... maybe I could freely share that info on the "NET". I find you all f u c k e d- u p. No class!! and if f u c k s like you still live there when I'm ready to retire I might sell my house in LHC and try Phoenix.
The last paragraph indicates to me that you have no manners or class and I should just ignore you. As for Jordy's truck, friends or boat.....why should I care? He obviously doesn't want to be my friend and that's his loss!
Since you already found my other info, I'll give you the piece you won't find.... My work truck is a 2000 Mack, British racing green, sleeper truck pulling a tank....the only one you'll see on Rice rd

Jordy
07-12-2004, 08:40 AM
He obviously doesn't want to be my friend and that's his loss!
Oh, now that just hurts... :p

bigkatboat
07-12-2004, 09:30 AM
A famous American once said " Cann't we all just get along here"* * Rodney King

Dave C
07-12-2004, 09:33 AM
LMAO ;)
Originally posted by HighRoller
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's the start of the thread I posted on V-drive .commie
Head over and see the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HighRoller
07-13-2004, 02:16 AM
I guess AZDon got a little miffed when somebody gave him a taste of his own medicine. Don, you claim to never talk trash, but you posted a malicious, slanderous and sometimes totally false account of GW Bush's life. What is that? The truth? Kind of like Michael Moore's version of the truth. Lesson for ya, Don: Talking shyt is like playing tennis-don't serve up any crap you don't want coming back at you! Sorry you're so sore about having to support a wheelchair chaser and a war criminal because you hate Bush.