Thread: adiooooo'ssss i'm gone

lucky
    another three day weekend - so will some one assume the position and stir the bottom of the bowl's Monday will be a day in the shop re FOR TOTAL MOTTA TEAR down - i will post pic's if i find anything interesting - sunday i'm going to stare at leanne rymes knockers -- to all you bench queers have a great weekend

Kim Hanson
    Me also, gone for ? how many days......( . )( . ).....holidays are tits!

MAXIMUS
    Originally posted by lucky
    another three day weekend - so will some one assume the position and stir the bottom of the bowl's Monday will be a day in the shop re FOR TOTAL MOTTA TEAR down - i will post pic's if i find anything interesting - sunday i'm going to stare at leanne rymes knockers -- to all you bench queers have a great weekend
    Fag...

lucky
    you eat the wank all your life - and then one prick comes along and your a fag ... lmao - well i'm off to my rump ranger annonomous meeting - yea i sit next to pearcher ... ohh we had something come between us ........ so we're not talking - he said his name but i forgot - all i rember is he drove a jet .... and gave a hell of a b-j - what a sucker :eek!:

MAXIMUS
    :frown: :frown: :frown:

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by MAXIMUS
    :frown: :frown: :frown:
    Just a calm V-Drive guy like myself Maxi, shit disturber....( . )( . ).....

MAXIMUS
    Kim I try real hard to conform...

Kim Hanson
    We can try all we want, they don't like us smart ass's......( . )( . )....We have to tell them how fast there crap is, **** that chit!....I be here for fun............