Thread: Belated thanks to Havasu Luvr

KACHINA KEN
    So the beauty of this site is when the shit hits the fan you're there to help. i had a very minor problem with a 3 buck gasket on my new 496 HO (the 3rd one in my 04' boat!) and my buddy Yoda aka Robert Hoffman ( pimpit. com 28' heat) towed my busted ass the last 1.5 mile to the sandbar so we could take a crack at fixin it. Luvr rolls up with his boatload of girlys and took the time to repeatedly offer help though I had it reasonably under control (I knew I was screwed for the rest of the weekend) . But still it is the thought that counts.
    So in closing big thanks to Havasu Luvr and Marcus and Yoda and a new guy in a 27' water rod that I didnt get a name to for being totally cool and helping out. I got it all fixed and I'm ready for this weekend!
    See you out there,
    Kenny

PlyaPlya22
    Originally posted by KACHINA KEN
    So the beauty of this site is when the shit hits the fan you're there to help. i had a very minor problem with a 3 buck gasket on my new 496 HO (the 3rd one in my 04' boat!) and my buddy Yoda aka Robert Hoffman ( pimp it. com 28' heat towed my busted ass the last 1.5 mile to the sandbar so we could take a crack at fixin it. Luvr rolls up with his boatload of girlys and took the time to repeatedly offer help though I had it reasonably under control (I knew I was screwed for the rest of the weekend) . But still it is the thought that counts.
    So in closing big thanks to Havasu Luvr and Marcus and Yoda and a new guy in a 27' water rod that I didnt get a name to for being totally cool and helping out. I got it all fixed and I'm ready for this weekend!
    See you out there,
    Kenny
    HavasuLuvr is a good guy and a pimp..what a combo

KACHINA KEN
    and dangerous with a blender.....

Havasu Luvr
    Ken,
    It was good to finally meet up with you. Glad to see that the cost was low for the repairs. It's a shame that a $3 gasket will ruin a weekend of boating. Your ride is much better looking in person. I thought your gel was done in honor of your dogs? but everyone kept calling it the Moooooo Boat Sorry I had to jet so early, I promised one of the girls I would have her back by 1pm, opppsss I guess 3pm is better then never Lets hook up again. Leaving for Laughlin this afternoon for tomorrows Hoover Dam run. You game?