Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 22 foot (?) blown injected v-drive Cole??

Craig
    We were running down the river yesterday from Topock. Man the water was rough for the little boats We were running with what looked like a ~22' Cole with a v-drive, big blower and what looked like an injector hat. We finally got some reasonably smooth water without any other boats, right before the river transitioned to the lake, and took off together. We were running just a little over 101 mph and barely pulled the Cole, hell, he could have back off with those conditions! I've never seen a smaller non-tunnel run in the rough that fast, it was too cool. Wanted to stop and see what he had but he went to the channel and we were jammin' down to Steamboat. Anyone know this boat?
    Craig

HP350SC
    I don't know who the boat is but that sounds impressive and would take some kahunas to run that fast in rough water. Check out GEOO and his 18' Donzi with an Arneson and procharged small block! He had a clear picture of 110mph plus in the Blower Motors column, thread was Water pumps&the bypass.

OutCole'd
    If it's the same boat i'm thinking of, he goes by the name J540. One bad ass boat for sure.

Craig
    Bad-ass for sure, we also ran with a small Howard flatbottom that I think had an I/O and what appeared to be a turning skeg. He ran hard too
    I tried to get Donnie to shoot a couple of shots of the Cole, but it was so damn rough again, he couldn't zoom or focus that great. Here's the best I could get!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...0P5150211a.jpg

DUNDUN
    I think I saw that boat in needles a couple weeks ago. It ran very well. don't know who's it was but it was anchored across from needles marina. Very nice boat.

OutCole'd
    Originally posted by Craig
    Bad-ass for sure, we also ran with a small Howard flatbottom that I think had an I/O and what appeared to be a turning skeg. He ran hard too
    I tried to get Donnie to shoot a couple of shots of the Cole, but it was so damn rough again, he couldn't zoom or focus that great. Here's the best I could get!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...0P5150211a.jpg
    Yep, that's j540's boat.

Mandelon
    What?! No pink in the gel? I thought they all had to have that?

STVBOY
    never knew how that boat ran but by far the best sounding boat on the lake for sure.

OutCole'd
    Originally posted by Mandelon
    What?! No pink in the gel? I thought they all had to have that?
    Look Close, there is pink in the gell, ass hole.

sandblasted
    That boat belongs to a guy we go to Nedles with once in awhile...It's a cole with a v-drive and it flat hauls ass!!!! I'm not sure how much horsepower it has but I know it has hit 110 on GPS....

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast