Thread: Parker River Front Home for Sale

don johnson
    Hi All,
    After many great years in Parker my wife and I have decided to sell our 1991 3 bedroom double wide home on the river in Parker.
    Reason for sale; We are building a new home in Havasu.
    A few specifications;
    1991 Double Wide Mobile
    3 Bedroom, 2 full bath- approx 1,350 sq feet
    Full Deck and built in jacuzzi spa overlooking the river
    Covered car port
    Fully furnished- Turn Key. Very nicely appointed
    New 5 ton air conditioning system
    Home is located in the Bransons Mobile Home Park- The nicest park on the river
    Great grass yard with plenty of parking
    Largest lot in the park
    Private Launch Ramp
    Private docks that will accomodate up to a 38 foot boat. I launch and keep my 33 foot Daytona there with no problems
    Home is 60 feet from the rivers edge
    Land lease is $350 per month
    Asking $92,000- firm
    Call Don Johnson at 714 777 6546

hey don how much is the monthly rent space?is the trailer north or south of the boat ramp?

riverliver
    Originally posted by boatnam2
    hey don how much is the monthly rent space?is the trailer north or south of the boat ramp?
    I think he said $350 per month Jim. And i think his place is by La Paz end of the park (By Norm and Pats)

i need to start reading things alittle better,thanks rl.not a bad deal to be pretty close to the water.

plaster dave
    that sounds pretty good to me i wish i could talk my girl into it

MORTGAGE CALCULATOR
    Sales Price: $
    Down Payment: $
    Loan Start Date: / /
    Number of Months: (360 = 30 years, 180 = 15 years)
    Interest Rate: %
    Show payment schedule
    Your Monthly Payment: $562.54
    Loan Details Sale price: $90,000.00
    Down payment: $1,000.00
    Total amount financed: $89,000.00
    Payment amount: $562.54
    Total payments: $202,514.59
    Interest rate: 6.5%
    Interest compounded: Monthly
    Total interest paid: $113,514.59

don johnson
    Hi All,
    The home is North of the launch ramp and space fee is $350 per month. Norm and Patsy are our neighbors.

Waldo
    Hey Ponus - It's Brannon...welcome to the Hot Boat Forums!!!
    Everyone else, I have stayed at this place a couple times and it is very nice. Very spacious inside and lots of grass outside and parking outside like Don mentioned. The hot tub is fun too.

don johnson
    Hi Brannon!
    Hope all is well with you and Gina.
    We have had some good action on the Parker home, 5 couples visited it last weekend and 2 have called back with reasonable offers. We are still holding out for our price as another unit 5 years olded just sold for $85,000, unfurnished.
    We were in Havasu Saturday and Parker Sunday last weekend. We looked for you at Rio were you around? How is the new crib?
    We are heading out to Havasu again this weekend Thursday-Sunday. What about you and Gina?
    We made an offer on a 14,000 sq foot lot on the Northside of Havasu today off Palo Verde on the lakeside. Looks like it will be accepted so we will be in construction of the new home shortly. Plans are to build a 3 bedroom, 1,800 sq foot home with an attached 3 car plus RV garage, 60 foot deep with 10 foot high doors to fit the boat. We have been looking at a few plans and are leaning towards a Santa Fe type style. More to follow...
    Brannon, check out the picture attached from the Eliminator Regatta. Cool shot of our boat...
    Take Care,
    Don

Waldo
    Sweet dude - sounds like it will be a nice pad! How long will it take to build?
    We were around all weekend. We were at the sandbar (across from Sundance) on Sunday for a couple hours and then just cruised around. We left town around 4ish. The place is working out great.
    The next time we are heading out is on July 30th for 10 days or so, then we come home for 5 days and then we'll be back out there for two weeks, maybe more. Pretty much the entire month of August with the exception of those 5 days in the middle. I can't wait. We'll have to hook up at RR for a few

don johnson
    Will take 5-6 months to move dirt, build the home and landscape. We will be staying at the inlaws place in Havasu for the rest of the summer depending on the timing of selling the place at Bransons.
    Good place to be in as we are not in a hurry to sell the Bransons home so we can wait to get our price....
    I am green with envy.... You are in Parker for an entire month. You suck!