Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hey Rex One! - Part Two

Cas
    Great post Mike! I, too, am sorry you took all that time necessary to write that post. Then again, I'm sure it's been bugging you and you needed to gt the facts out there.
    Thanks Mike!

Jordy
    Originally posted by OutCole'd
    Great post Mike!!
    You are safe as Manager of that McDonalds, Jordy & Miller don't have a chance.
    Oh but you're incorrect. Mikey is the head fry cook and I got Miller to think that I was after that spot, so he turned his attention that way, while the whole time I'm gunning for the manager position.
    All part of my master plan.

Tom Brown
    When someone comes in and starts talking smack, I always assume they are from the test post forum. Losers!
    Mike, anyone who has dealt with your business will understand how professional and competent you people are. I really doubt these guys can hurt you in any way that's real. They're just here for our amusement. You know... like the rest of the jet boaters.

Jordy
    Originally posted by Tom Brown
    They're just here for our amusement. You know... like the rest of the jet boaters.
    and Canatards.

Blown 472
    Wow, very well done, Mike.
    You damn cantards still put gravy on your fries??

Roman 1
    Rex marine is by far the best marine parts biz going. Keep up the good work.
    Just one request Mike...hire some hot chics in longerie (sp?) to....hmmmmm..well I guess just stand around for all of us guys to look at when we show up to buy parts.
    RC

Tom Brown
    Originally posted by Blown 472
    You damn cantards still put gravy on your fries??
    Yes. Some people here put white vinegar on their fries too but that creeps me out.

Blown 472
    Originally posted by Tom Brown
    Yes. Some people here put white vinegar on their fries too but that creeps me out.
    I put malt vinegar on my fish and chips. I think you have one up on Jordy as you know how to make the gravy

BADAXE
    Hey Rex one!
    Mike,
    WTF is everything going to shit over there? Try to order something it 's f@#ked up! Say you want it 3 day delivered it gets there a week later. Order something thats in stock and it's not there? order something thats not in stock and it's there. Jeez get a handle on this shit some of us depend on you for our businesses and it's getting bad. And what about catalogs got a lot of my customers bitching about that. They are saying there going to CP performance now. Dude do something!
    Later BK
    complete lie, nothing but a troll post
    Sorry jordan,
    I don't remember posting to you! Mike is a big boy and does not need you to fend for him he'll give me a reponse and it's not a big deal. I'm just wondering how lately everything is so f'ed up! I got customers and depend on service I was cruizin this site when I thought of it be cause one of my customers E mailed me and gave me shit. MYOB!!
    Later BK
    adding to the lies with more lies
    Bad axe,
    Who the F@3k are you? since you say that you won't bring your boat to my businees that means that you are a total candy ass and don't work on your own shit!!! Just another rich f@#ker from oak park who snaps his finger's in resturants and has no F@#king respect for others. Sit back in your glass house and throw stones!!! You have no idea how this industry works and if you were on the same end I'm on you would be pissed too!! And since your probably some ambulance chasing lawyer or some other proffesion maybe real estate scum!!! that you won't work on your own stuff! F@#K you!!! I work for a living. All of you who make your living manipulating others for your buck same thing!!!! I can tell even by the picture of his boat that he's got 2.5 kids and is turning the wrong way in front of someone!! Must be an ex sea doo jockey!!! Wish there was a site slow POS .com With idiot on board!!!
    BK
    aimless rantings of a lunatic that trying to deflect attention away from his previous lies. Although his preception of me is way off it shows his dislike for anyone that is succesfull because he is such a failure.
    Yeah and if you were on the end of this you'd be cryin wheres my shit?
    At least I fight for my guys!!!! You obviously don't understand I've been promised stuff since the end of june with people that took off of work and gave up their vacation time because ther stuff was'nt done !!!! But noooooo!!! rich guy why would you give a f@#k about anyone else but yourself!!! I was venting my frustrastion but some ass like you has to gang up on me when I have mine!!! Chase an ambulance selfish f@#ker!!
    BK
    this is just digging a deeper hole by adding more lies to the other lies
    Registered,
    You must be a ghost because your a candy ass is Like the rest!!!! Reveal who you are and be set free!!! Or be the spy and have your ass kicked to the extreeme when we find out who you are!!!! It's so cool when you can make comments from the sideline and can't face your critic's!! BE A MAN AND STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!!!!! Or forever shut the **** up!!!!!!!
    Bk
    this is just plain funny knowing that everything he has posted previous is a complete lie. The comment about kicking ass is really funning coming from an old guy on disability
    calperf19 wrote on 07-21-2004 12:02 AM:
    Oh my god kid your what 21 and scaring me to the bone!!!! Shut the **** up !!!! I remember when I was your age. Don't wish for something you don't wan't!!!! , and it happens!! Once you have a job or a business then you can talk until then shut the **** up. How is mc donalds anyways? If I had a ****ing nickel for everytime you have jerked off in the last ten days I would not have to play lotto! Mind your own ****ing business and get a plan for your life now!!! Until then watch out for a bunch of old dudes layin the roost over your head!!!! Show some respect!!!! Or pay the piper!!!!
    BK
    this coming from a lunatic with no business or job. The only part thatÂ’s not a complete lie is the part about Jordy jerking off.
    Brant wrote:
    Hi, I'm Bk thats Brant Kinnsch For short I go by that because usally people will hack up my name pretty badly! My last name is pronounced Kinch. Im a electro mechanincal engineer. I worked in the semiconductor equipment field for seventeen years and when the market bottom fell out I went to my first love high performance! I started a dyno shop called southern california trick toy's I did cars boats pwc I was featured in all of the magazines in the late 90's and ended up closing the business due to health problems. I then was hired by Delco electronics as a consultant on their concept vehicles. I continued on with GM hughes electronics at the reaserch laboratory that I had worked for the prior seven years. Then I ended up being the racing product MGR. for paxton superchargers. I ran the product development dept along with sales and tech support. I am currently on disability for four broken verterbre in my back. I do a little side work tuning cars and building motors. Currently trying to decide what to do @ 40 years old? having my mid life crisis early!!! They are giving me 16,000 dolars to reeducate my occupation and still don't know what to do!! Any Idea's? Hobbies I live to here about jet boats that smoke V-drives! I was the tech director for the pacific street car assc. WWW.psca racing.com I teched for the world ford challenge in st louis and was the crew chief for rick head's turbo charged corvette ( Owner of Inovative turbo systems ) Grew up in so cal and Lived in san jose for awhile. Been in ca. most of my life. I'm single my ex decided to be a erotic dancer at the hollywood tropicana!
    Wow! Numerous failed jobs and businesses along with a failed marriage, on disability and in a mid-life, no wonder youÂ’re such a miserable prick troll. Dude, turn the lights on in that little dark room youÂ’re in and put on something besides your underware, climb out from behind your computer and get a life you friggen goof ball.
    Reveal who you are and be set free!!!
    So how does it feel to be free, Brant Kinnsch from Thousand Oaks, California, you nut job.

superdave013
    Originally posted by BADAXE
    Reveal who you are and be set free!!!
    So how does it feel to be free, Brant Kinnsch from Thousand Oaks, California, you nut job.
    lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast