Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hey Rex One! - Part Two

WILDERTHANU
    REX MARINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL ROCK, EVEN BACK IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN MR. KING WAS WORKING THERE....

Tom Brown
    I could never be as wild as that.

Jrocket
    Originally posted by Rexone
    Hi, I'm Bk thats Brant Kinnsch For short I am currently on disability for four broken verterbre in my back. Currently trying to decide what to do @ 40 years old? I was the tech director for the pacific street car assc. WWW.psca racing.com
    I know exactly who he is.

Squirtin Thunder
    Mike,
    No Tom Brown and I are not the same guy. I did a number of times today direct people to you at Rex Marine and here on the website.
    Sorry Mike
    Jim

Guess it's not quite as over as you suggested.
    Keep it up and you'll see what Rexone the dumbass has to offer you.
    http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2...0001/bash8.jpg
    http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2...0001/bash9.jpg

Squirtin Thunder
    Mike,
    Just call me lets get this handled.
    Call collect if you want.
    Jim

Originally posted by Squirtin Thunder
    Mike,
    Just call me lets get this handled.
    Call collect if you want.
    Jim
    Jim the ball is in your court to stop or not to stop. Making derogatory comments about me is not going to achieve that. At 6 ft -225 I'm not the smallest kid on the block either. Not that I ever insinuated in any of my posting that I was going to physically kick your ass so I have no idea why you even made the comment about me not being big enough to scare a flea (with the implication being you could kick my ass).
    My advice one last time is to let it end tough guy. And we have nothing to discuss, I have been perfectly clear in my posting above. I thanked you for your apology but that's as far as it goes. We are not gonna become buddies now because you apologized for attempting to maliciously reak havoc on my livlihood with your bashing attack.

uclahater
    Originally posted by Squirtin Thunder
    Mike,
    No Tom Brown and I are not the same guy. I did a number of times today direct people to you at Rex Marine and here on the website.
    Sorry Mike
    Jim
    Your an embarresment to the human race Why dont you shut your F U C K ing mouth The first time was one thing ,but the second is unforgiveable in my book.
    I hate people who use these boards to slam other peoples lively hoods I wish they would edit all of them. As a Business owner your joke was not funny, it was sick and repulsive. And you my friend are a peice of shit that deserves an ass whippin
    Mike Im 6'2 and 230 and probably couldnt fight my way out of a wet paper bag, but I would stand right next to ya if needed to take this POS down

superdave013
    you know what's funny. I bet one of those 2 will win some kind of raffle or prize at the CBBB and get some free Rex swag. lol

djdtpr
    Wow what a dip shit!I once out of anger did something similar but i didnt lie about a buissiness and how much stuff i bought from them.Mike told me to get ahold of him and it was done it was handled in a professional manner.I know how i felt after that and yet you still keep going damn you must be a real piece of work.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast