Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hey Rex One! - Part Two

Jrocket
    Originally posted by Squirtin Thunder
    Mike,
    Just call me lets get this handled.
    Call collect if you want.
    Jim
    What was all the rude and negative comments for anyways?Any reason why you need to be a prick?Sure seemed to drag alot of crap out into the publices view for some reason?

I have been noticing this BK (CalPerf) guy has been getting to be a real pain in the ass lately.
    Out of the blue this guy gets a real bad attitude and now hes also a Jet-drive expert and hes setting intakes and rebuilding jets fro people..Interesting..I still think both of these guys are total hacks and I never took them serious from day 1..
    I've had zero problems with Rex MArine and they are always my first choice.

uclahater
    Originally posted by cs19
    I have been noticing this BK (CalPerf) guy has been getting to be a real pain in the ass lately.
    Out of the blue this guy gets a real bad attitude and now hes also a Jet-drive expert and hes setting intakes and rebuilding jets fro people..Interesting..I still think both of these guys are total hacks and I never took them serious from day 1..
    I've had zero problems with Rex MArine and they are always my first choice.
    Cs were on the same page for once this is scary
    By the way your boat looks great and from what I her hauls ass Congrats
    Jim

LVjetboy
    Ya that IS scary!
    jer

Jim, Yes we are on the same page for once, you'd be a fool to support these guys, this is tottally unexceptable.
    Thanks for the compliments on my boat, all the long nights definatly paid off.
    LAter

haulina29
    Wilderthanu you you arent old enought to remeber when Mike King worked at Rex if it wasnt for Mike being at Randys you wouldnt even know Mike , @225 Gmoney can you still get that yellow and blue on ? Dont let these fags get you goin,all who matter nows Rex didnt get where it is today by incompetence , I went by Walker Lake the other day LMAO still as nice as ever. Almost time to move again

Wilderthanu you you arent old enought to remeber when Mike King worked at Rex if it wasnt for Mike being at Randys you wouldnt even know Mike , @225 Gmoney can you still get that yellow and blue on ? Dont let these fags get you goin,all who matter nows Rex didnt get where it is today by incompetence , I went by Walker Lake the other day LMAO still as nice as ever. Almost time to move again
    I got an extension smart ass
    Actually MK worked with me at the old Rex in 81-83 era, then again around 99-00 for a couple years before he went to Prime (1st time).
    Walker still owes me a crank. I'll never forget gettin hit in the back with a wall a water and knocked outta the seat and lookin up at about a 30º angle at the steaming motor before the boat came back down...

spectras only
    Mike , sorry I missed the opportunity to meet you in person [ got carried away at california adventure park with the rides ] .. Will have another chance in the future.BTW your store is eye candy for sure Met John West of Ultra ,he was super cool to take some time out of his busy schedule showing me and my son his facility . He sure has a nice operation and boats there .We netted some very nice T-shirts and hats from him, that I didn't expect . I would do business with both of you in confidence if lived down there

nhbuoy
    YO MIKE/REXONE...Don't let the little gurlz bother ya...We REAL customers know you & you're outfit are 1st class...BK & his friends will tire quickly...(short attention spans ya know)...& they will grab their tiny little "balls" with their tweezers & go play at one of the "barbie" sites with the rest of their little friends...lata...jay...NOW...About your new catalogue...Is it ready yet???...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456