Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Financing

JET-O-VATOR
    OK THIS ISNT BOAT RELATED BUT I DONT KNOW WHO TO ASK... MY CAR IS SLOWLY BUT SURELY DIEING AND IM DONE WITH PUTTING MILES ON IT AND WORKING ON IT AND I WANT TO START RESTORING HER.... BUT HERES THE PROBLEM.. IM ONLY 19 AND NOBODY WANTS TO FINANCE ME..ANY ADVISE ????
    THANKS IN ADVANCE DANIEL

Bre
    Yep..your screwd Daniel

HavasuDreamin'
    Your probably screwed. Only way is to get an unsecured loan from a bank, and at 19, you will be hard pressed unless you have 6-12 months of solid work history making adequate money for said loan.

Freak
    Co-signer

JET-O-VATOR
    IM COOL ON BOTH OF THOSE... IM MAKING GOOD MONEY THE ONLY REAL BILLS I HAVE IS MY INSURANCE AND CELL PHONE...

JET-O-VATOR
    Originally posted by Bre
    Yep..your screwd Daniel
    THANX FOR THE SUPPORT BRE

DOHARA
    Start a savings or checking account with a credit union, then you can get a loan.

JET-O-VATOR
    THAT WHAT IM DOING TODAY IM GUNNA TRANSFER FUNDS INTO A CREDIT UNION TODAY... SHOULDA DONE THAT DAY ONE... HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO BE WITH THEM UNTIL THEY WILL FINANCE YOU???

Bre
    Originally posted by JET-O-VATOR
    THANX FOR THE SUPPORT BRE
    No problem. My brother just turned 20...and he wanted to buy my banshee off of me....they wouldn't let him do it with his lack of credit history. So my dad just took a loan out for him with his credit union at work. So ask mommy and daddy for some help Once you get to be 21/22 you shouldn't have a problem... at least I haven't had a problem since then.

Bre
    Originally posted by JET-O-VATOR
    THAT WHAT IM DOING TODAY IM GUNNA TRANSFER FUNDS INTO A CREDIT UNION TODAY... SHOULDA DONE THAT DAY ONE... HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO BE WITH THEM UNTIL THEY WILL FINANCE YOU???
    Call them and ask before you do it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast