Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a big flatbed trailer...

Froggystyle
    I am looking for a 30+ foot long flatbed trailer. Prefer gooseneck, hitch tow OK. If gooseneck, can be up to 40'
    Anyone know anyone?
    Would prefer good working shape... but I need to do some welding on it anyway for bracketry.
    I need to build something that will haul 2+ boats across country in one shot.

PHOTOGLOU
    Try Jaison Nappi owner of Ultra Haulers its a trailer co in Corona Cell number is 909 258 7157 tell him Jay Photoglou sent you I think he's looking for a new boat too

Froggystyle
    Thanks for the referral. Is this a manufacturer?

PHOTOGLOU
    Yes mainly custom stuff but really a cool guy

jbtrailerjim
    Are you refering to a semi-truck trailer flat bed? If so, I can find you one. I do business with lot's of used trailer dealers here in Fontana were my shop is located. Probably the best thing to haul two of your boats would be a single drop 45'-48' flat bed. Thats a common size and should be easy to find. A 40' will be a little more difficult to find.

Stupid Fast
    Sounds like a road trip. Would you be bringing the Trident to my neck of the woods?

rrrr
    Must be bringing my factory Demo boat to Big D!!

NashvilleBound
    Originally posted by Froggystyle
    I am looking for a 30+ foot long flatbed trailer. Prefer gooseneck, hitch tow OK. If gooseneck, can be up to 40'
    Anyone know anyone?
    Would prefer good working shape... but I need to do some welding on it anyway for bracketry.
    I need to build something that will haul 2+ boats across country in one shot.
    Tow to TN?? If their is someone in North County with something like that Lonnie will know. I sent you his number on the last e mail...

HighRoller
    Wes, how big are the boats? If they are 20+ ft, you obviously will need a trailer designed for boats that staggers them or stores them at an angle. I would recommend trying to find a company that hauls boats from back east to California. They are always looking for backhauls and would probably give you a pretty good rate. The other option is to find a couple used trailers to borrow and tow the boats individually. Gas for two pickups would be cheaper than the rate for a semi hauling two at once. PM me if you need any help.

NashvilleBound
    Originally posted by HighRoller
    The other option is to find a couple used trailers to borrow and tow the boats individually. Gas for two pickups would be cheaper than the rate for a semi hauling two at once. PM me if you need any help.
    That goes for me too. If you need me to do a RT from TN let me know. I've still got my 50% off coupon in my wallet........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast