Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which place to stay at?

Blown Lavey
    Which place would you make your summer home next year, Crazy Horse, or Islander?
    How much a month for 6 months ?
    How well do you trust the security, leaving boat and trailer, trailer, and say a golf cart?
    Any theft issues..?
    How about night life and guests..?
    Thanks
    BL

Bling Bling
    Hard choice. C-horse is funner and not nearly as stricked. The Islander is way nicer, cleaner, and has a bit more to offer. But still, if you want to have fun after 10 C-horse all the way. Saftey is not a issue at the C-horse, in our group we have never had any problems with theft. And if you have a loud boat, C-horse all the way. Forget about guests at the Islander, I think the fee is 3 hundred a month. Free water but you pay up the ass for electricity. Put it this way, I party half throtle at the horse, at the Islander I'd be kick out in 1 month.

alfonzo
    1..Party and Fu ck off...stay at CH
    2..Lights out by 10:00pm ...Islander,2 complaints and YOUR OUT!!!!
    besides, if you stay at CH you can hang out with D row....sound like fun?? What could go wrong?

alfonzo
    Oh, and nobody has had any Theft issue....execpt sombody took one of my thongs(shoes not underwear)but I got it back. its all good now.

Three Days Only
    C-Horse - I couldnt go anywhere else, at the Islander I would be out within the first week!!! The Islander is like the gastapho with all their gay ass rules. C-Horse just makes up rules as they go, so you never know whats right and wrong. We start partying when the Islander shuts you all down, and go off till as late as 4:00am with no problems from security unless it is a major holiday weekend, and even then they just want us you to put away the G-Carts before it gets really out of control.
    If you like to go to sleep early, listen to idiot security guys drive around with sirens after 10:00 then Islander is your spot.

BoatFloating
    C Horse all the way. $295 a month and Like Bling says the electric is expensive but bottom line the Islander charges you more a month and you pay electric there too. When all said and done it's still cheaper at C-Horse. The Islander will not allow gas G Carts after 10pm and it's lights out at 10pm or your booted. The security people are all cool at C-Horse except the rental guy the brought in for the Jet Ski races. He did'nt kike us run up the beach and around all the high priced lights and sound equipment...go figure???

syke-o
    so do you have just a site for 300 a month or is it a trailer that they provide that is already set up there and you just rent it and pay the electricity?? i have been to c-horse many times but just camping rv style, and have seen the little trailers set up....

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by syke-o
    so do you have just a site for 300 a month or is it a trailer that they provide that is already set up there and you just rent it and pay the electricity?? i have been to c-horse many times but just camping rv style, and have seen the little trailers set up....
    The $300 gets you a space. You need to supply the rig. They have rigs they rent but I don't know that cost.

Jrocket
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    They have rigs they rent but I don't know that cost.
    Eeeeewwwww pass on the rentals.Every nut out there has unloaded in those rigs,stay clear from the rentals!

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Jrocket
    Eeeeewwwww pass on the rentals.Every nut out there has unloaded in those rigs,stay clear from the rentals!
    I've seen some tea bagging going on....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast