Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife trippin'

NashvilleBound
    So the last few weeks my wife has been on this trip about me seeing someone or doing something i am not supposed to be doing. I am just needing a little time to myself with so much going on my world. I have in-laws and their child living here....my kids are 12 and 14yo pains right now. But dont get me wrong...love them all....just wondering if anyone else has this issue. Or if I just need to take my Generals stance and tell my trophy Private wife to fricken CHILL!!! BUT...let me just throw this out there.....if someone wants to take over payments I will talk terms(just kiddin)

ANXIETY ATTACK
    Hu, that sounds familure

Jon Force
    could u post pics.How much a month?Are the in laws included. :rollside:

lucky
    just invite your family to live with you for a month or two , she'll get the picture

superdave013
    I have in-laws and their child living here....
    I bet that's adding a strain to things around the house. Might try to get it back to just YOUR family. Hang in there.

IMPATIENT 1
    Been Married 10yrs And It Still Happens To Me Too!its Like I'm Not Supposed To Find Enjoyment In Anything Unless She's Somehow Involved.i Understand Wanting Some "me Time".i've Got Twin 6yr.old Boys(and 10yr Old Princess) And They're Great Kids But Some Times Its All To Much And I Need A Getaway Day!i Allow Her Alot Of Me Time But She Wants To Go With On My Days.how Do You Tell A Wife That Me Time Is Also Time Off From Her And Be Nice About It?

NashvilleBound
    Been Married 10yrs And It Still Happens To Me Too!its Like I'm Not Supposed To Find Enjoyment In Anything Unless She's Somehow Involved.i Understand Wanting Some "me Time".i've Got Twin 6yr.old Boys(and 10yr Old Princess) And They're Great Kids But Some Times Its All To Much And I Need A Getaway Day!i Allow Her Alot Of Me Time But She Wants To Go With On My Days.how Do You Tell A Wife That Me Time Is Also Time Off From Her And Be Nice About It?
    You dont. lol...Trust me it does not go over well. I have a trip to TX next week.. TOTALLY professional...business wise....I booked one extra day for me to just chill. And she had the nerve to ask someone if I met someone online and am meeting her there. LIKE I AM LOOKING FOR MORE DRAMA?? HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! geeez. But i can say one thing.... STOP Capitolizing All Your Different Words....It's Really Tripping Me Out

Outnumbered
    You gotta ditch the live-ins. That is the problem right there. I don't care if its my fam or hers. We both agree that they can stay no longer than 5 days at a time. Any longer than that and it just causes problems.
    As far as get away time, I ride my dirt bike. She has no interest and its great stress relief. I try to go every Sunday with my bros. I always feel better after a day of twistin' the throttle and talkin' guy talk.
    BTW, been married 15 years :wink:

lucky
    funny my wife is the oppisite , which bugs me --
    doesn't enjoy the daycruiser - wants a cookie cutter
    not into visiting with friends - would rather shop with her daughter
    she's kinda of a kill joy at times
    I found that if you want time to your self -- go to the shop and weld !

IMPATIENT 1
    You dont. lol...Trust me it does not go over well. I have a trip to TX next week.. TOTALLY professional...business wise....I booked one extra day for me to just chill. And she had the nerve to ask someone if I met someone online and am meeting her there. LIKE I AM LOOKING FOR MORE DRAMA?? HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! geeez. But i can say one thing.... STOP Capitolizing All Your Different Words....It's Really Tripping Me Out
    LOL, I'M NOT CAPITOLIZING.HOT BOAT IS DOIN THAT,I'M A SOUTHERNER.WE DON'T USE THE SHIFT BUTTON.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast