Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Horse

shadow
    Just got home from dropping our trailer off for the summer.
    What a beautiful night,Got the trailer all hooked up,leveled and sat outside and had a few beers.The snowbirds are thinning out quickly and a couple of weeks you won't even know they were in town.Summer is here.

RUSSO
    I was out there last weekend and can't get the river off my mind..One of the only guys around with a sun burn in the rain..hahahaha

redneckgirl
    Hey Darrell...just wondering. Why would you have a trailer at Crazy Horse when you live in Havasu??? Just a stumbling spot!!! I guess that would be the same as having a house at Naci for us!!!! :rollside: Have you checked out the Naci pics on HSW??? See ya in July!!!!
    RNG

phebus
    I bet Darrell just about pays for his spot rental just by the savings on launch fees.

shadow
    Hey Darrell...just wondering. Why would you have a trailer at Crazy Horse when you live in Havasu??? Just a stumbling spot!!! I guess that would be the same as having a house at Naci for us!!!! :rollside: Have you checked out the Naci pics on HSW??? See ya in July!!!!
    RNG
    Like you said Just a stumbling spot,no driving home,Just pull up put the boat on the trailer and you are already home.Time to party and fire up the BBQ.No having to drive home at the end of the night.Not to mention launch fees and
    avoiding over crowded or closed public launch.Too loud for the marina.
    Usually we are there right after work on Fri til Sun night or Mon am and go straight to work from Crazy Horse on Monday.

redneckgirl
    Darrell and Teresa you are my heros!!!! :220v: :rollside: That is what I expected from you!!! Can't wait to see you at Naci and then the next weekend at the zoo!!!
    RNG

shadow
    Darrell and Teresa you are my heros!!!! :220v: :rollside: That is what I expected from you!!! Can't wait to see you at Naci and then the next weekend at the zoo!!!
    RNG
    We will be at both,see you then.

79 HUSTLER
    setting up next thursday on North Beach, can't f'n wait....
    See ya there
    KELLY

shadow
    setting up next thursday on North Beach, can't f'n wait....
    See ya there
    KELLY
    We'll be there this weekend and next.See you there.

Focker
    Just got home from dropping our trailer off for the summer.
    What a beautiful night,Got the trailer all hooked up,leveled and sat outside and had a few beers.The snowbirds are thinning out quickly and a couple of weeks you won't even know they were in town.Summer is here.
    FOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast