Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Horse

shadow
    FOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Yep!Thats me.dropped the trailer off a few blocks away from my house so we could sit at the trailer and enjoy the view of the water and city lights from the island,all while drinking a cold one.

shadow
    How much does that run you a month Darrel? Just curious. I pay $200. a month for my slip at Katherines.
    Rent is about $300 a month,plus electricity,beer,ice,captains,goose,rockstar,
    boat fuel,excursion fuel,boat payment,insurance,and on and on and on :cry: .
    It's all worth it.

Dusty Times
    I was thinking about taking my trailer down for the summer after all the hassles with Nautical and First Cabin Club
    How long do you have to be on a waiting list to get a spot?

Focker
    Yep!Thats me.dropped the trailer off a few blocks away from my house so we could sit at the trailer and enjoy the view of the water and city lights from the island,all while drinking a cold one.
    HEY FOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    SEE YA SOON
    THE 5TH SEASON IS ALMOST OVER

shadow
    I was thinking about taking my trailer down for the summer after all the hassles with Nautical and First Cabin Club
    How long do you have to be on a waiting list to get a spot?
    Probablly won't get a spot this season.Usually they are snatched up imediately.I belive the first day to call and reserve a summer spot is Nov 1st.
    You may want to call cause i could be wrong or there might be cancelations.
    Make it really convienent to leave a trailer set up for the summer.They do have weekly spots you could get and maybe then move into a monthly if something is coming up.

phebus
    See you this weekend Biatch...

MAINEVENT
    Like you said Just a stumbling spot,no driving home,Just pull up put the boat on the trailer and you are already home.Time to party and fire up the BBQ.No having to drive home at the end of the night.Not to mention launch fees and
    avoiding over crowded or closed public launch.Too loud for the marina.
    Usually we are there right after work on Fri til Sun night or Mon am and go straight to work from Crazy Horse on Monday.
    ME<-------- So Jealous right now.... :cry:

WYRD
    FOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    yep what he said I spent the morning scrapping ICE of my windsheild
    FOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRR :crossx: See ya tommorow

WYRD
    Sounds like a pretty good deal considering.....Like you said it saves a lot of launch hassels and so forth. I would probably do the same thing if I lived in Havasu
    So your buying a house in havasu huh?
    F................MOHAVE :crossx:

79 HUSTLER
    Probablly won't get a spot this season.Usually they are snatched up imediately.I belive the first day to call and reserve a summer spot is Nov 1st.
    You may want to call cause i could be wrong or there might be cancelations.
    Make it really convienent to leave a trailer set up for the summer.They do have weekly spots you could get and maybe then move into a monthly if something is coming up.
    If you are "renewing" your spot over for the next year then Nov.1 is the day. If you have not had a previous spot then Mar 1st is the first day to try to get a space. This year was the first year they sold out on the first day, but if you keep calling on a regular basis the will more than likely be someone cancelling or leaving.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast