Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to CBBB??

CrazyHippy
    Just wondering if I should practice up on my in the flesh bench racing or not....
    BJH

Roland the Fisherman
    Originally posted by CrazyHippy
    Just wondering if I should practice up on my in the flesh bench racing or not....
    BJH
    CBBB? Canidian Beach Blanket Bingo?....Canadian Boys Boinking Boys?.... California Big Block Babies?......Chicks Bagging/Barfing on Big Blocks?.......oh skrew it I give up What is CBBB?

V-DRIVES RULE
    You guys should go its right up your ally whackers & jetboats there all WANABEE'S light in the loafer's all the fast v-drivers will be at long beach RACE ! racing big blocks you know whacker slapper's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAXIMUS
    Originally posted by V-DRIVES RULE
    You guys should go its right up your ally whackers & jetboats there all WANABEE'S light in the loafer's all the fast v-drivers will be at long beach RACE ! racing big blocks you know whacker slapper's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lay off the airplane glue!

CrazyHippy
    Typical v-drive gathering... sit around the stands watching other people boat.
    I'll be on the water You V-drive guys shure are getting defensive... small penises??
    BJH

Roland the Fisherman
    How many of you Big Blockers on these boards are going to be there, and what weekend is it?
    I'm fairly good at judging race boat tallent and am curious which of you on the boards is the real deal and who is full of sh-t. You sh-t talkers can expect to see a 153cuin weed wacker all over your ass the real deal guys I look foward watching you race.

V-DRIVES RULE
    august 14/15th marine stadium you will see us just look for the BIG BLOCK WHACKER SLAPPERS!! i know 3 heavy hitters right here!

Roland the Fisherman
    august 14/15th marine stadium you will see us just look for the BIG BLOCK WHACKER SLAPPERS!! i know 3 heavy hitters right here!
    And I'm personal friends with Guru, Ron Braaksma, Gary Kincaid etc..... so BFD. What do you own? I would like to see and marvel at your ride. Your not a poser are you

V-DRIVES RULE
    Billy b, jack landers , gordie jr, tom buckles, rick king you know the usual K-BOAT folks!!

uclahater
    Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
    How many of you Big Blockers on these boards are going to be there, and what weekend is it?
    I'm fairly good at judging race boat tallent and am curious which of you on the boards is the real deal and who is full of sh-t. You sh-t talkers can expect to see a 153cuin weed wacker all over your ass the real deal guys I look foward watching you race.
    I'll be there I do get punished that day by having to watch the sst45 outboards(really gay)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast