Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Speaking of bashing...

CrazyHippy
    And how did this thread go from playing w/ the poopchute to sitting around the parking lot??
    BJH

uclahater
    Originally posted by CrazyHippy
    Cmon UT.. we can all sit around the parking lot and talk about how fast we'd be if the water was flatter....
    Those damned jet boats keep tearing it up, and dont get me started on the jetski's...... Good thing i have padded trailer bunks
    BJH
    I think it would go more like this
    "You Te everytime I try and get a good run hater cuts in front of me and turns, then I get scared because I might have to go over a roller "You Te then says to Crazy hippy
    " I told you not to race those circle guys!!! There nothing but a bunch of wack jobs with balls of steal ,and your making all of us look bad again by getting your ass handed to you in the process Like I saud before we stay away from the fast guys and only pick on people like Hanson that way we know we can win"
    Crazy hippy then says to You Te" forgive me master I am still young and stupid and will not make that mistake again", and by the way do you have any ideas on how to get my arms bigger"

MAXIMUS
    Originally posted by uclahater
    "You Te everytime I try and get a good run hater cuts in front of me and turns, then I get scared because I might have to go over a roller "You Te then says to Crazy hippy
    " I told you not to race those circle guys!!! There nothing but a bunch of wack jobs with balls of steal ,and your making all of us look bad again by getting your ass handed to you in the process Like I saud before we stay away from the fast guys and only pick on people like Hanson that way we know we can win"
    Crazy hippy then says to You Te" forgive me master I am still young and stupid and will not make that mistake again", and by the way do you have any ideas on how to get my arms bigger"
    Have you every considerd being a writer???

uclahater
    Originally posted by MAXIMUS
    Have you every considerd being a writer???
    IM very poetic to Just ask Roland

CrazyHippy
    Originally posted by uclahater
    "You Te everytime I try and get a good run hater realizes he's losing and turns, then I get lonely being so far fromt he trailer "You Te then says to Crazy hippy
    " I told you not to race those circle guys!!! There nothing but a bunch of wack jobs that like to play w/ balls ,and your making all of us look bad again by beating them so bad Like I said before we stay away from the slow guys and only pick on people like Maxi that way we know we can take money from"
    Crazy hippy then says to You Te" forgive me master I am still young and hung and will not make that mistake again", and by the way do you have any ideas on how to get my trailer bunks softer"
    Had to do a little editing for factuality.... nothing major
    BJH

uclahater
    Originally posted by CrazyHippy
    Had to do a little editing for factuality.... nothing major
    BJH
    Just like an outboard guy to edit the facts Us Big Block guys would expect nothing less

CrazyHippy
    Gotta keep you bloody menstral queefs honest you know
    BJH

MAXIMUS
    Did you say "hung"??? lol

CrazyHippy
    Like a Horse ....fly
    BJH

Kim Hanson
    :
    I was over a 100 this weekend....So is that to slow, I will open it up next weekend...This is a new rebuild and I don't want to blow it up again...( . )( . ).........7000 rpm's is the most I have had it to. :argue:
    I think i will trade my V-Drive for a canoe, its at least dry in there

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast