Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Speaking of bashing...

You Te
    HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
    I knew you would bite roman. Yes I get picked on but they find out the prey bites real hard.
    Proclaim you and your rental boat over to BBSP.
    Yes Billy like Guru, I mean roman sez , you boat all day time and time again so a little trip down to speed alley and back should be no problem for you.
    You flat bottom guys think you deserve a prise for running in 6 inch chop and keeping the motor running for over 10 minutes.
    Yep, roman none.
    You Te

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by You Te
    You flat bottom guys think you deserve a prise for running in 6 inch chop and keeping the motor running for over 10 minutes.
    You Te You know You Te I could really give two SHIT'S about driving around for ever and ever in my flat. If I want to do that I take another boat. But i'll tell you one thing i'd rather drive my flat for 1 minute then to ride around in an OB all day

Originally posted by BILLY.B
    But i'll tell you one thing i'd rather drive my flat for 1 minute then to ride around in an OB all day
    Billy how do you feel about sittin in the garage all day in an outboard. Just curious.

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by Rexone
    Billy how do you feel about sittin in the garage all day in an outboard. Just curious. I just wonder who You Te has standing around running the weed whacker ( Tom Brown ???) while he sits in the seat pretending to be whopping up on JBG. As you can tell by his post he has a thing for "GURU". To answer your question Mike it's the only place to hang and not be seen. Kinda like riding a Pocket bike....Fun to do once, then you need to grow up and by a real bike. Someday You Te will see the light.

I kinda see you tes point though Billy. It's much more difficult to troll for Bass from a 140 mph kboat than 3.5 mph in a whacker. Of course you still have to get it out of the garage and to the weed patch. Or you can just go buy some bass at Vons and hit the tanning bed and say you went out today.

You Te
    Good morning Billy,
    I see your point, your flat is a race boat, now that was not so hard to say was it. And all this time I thought your other boat was an O/B.
    I enjoy the beauty of the lake and the river while I'm out boating in my little wacker and I do a little racing when those BIG BLOCK BULLY"S
    pull up along side of me.
    I'd rather sit in the garage with my boat than spend one minute in a boat like yours.
    I know, only real men drive V-drives, I'm just a little wimpy Wacker guy.
    Have a nice day Billy.
    You Te

BILLY.B
    You Te....He's a beauty. Hence his new initials..."GQ"

You Te
    Guy's, I have a wonderful garage. Come on I know you guy's can do better than this.
    I'm going to get some lettering om my cowling today,....... it will read............"Garage Queen"
    Or do you think "Garage Queen Wimp"
    You Te

lucky
    Originally posted by Roman 1
    He wasn't racing... you just thought he was (Lucky for you).
    RC snooooooze!!!
    after he got beat - he muttered somthing about liking it and that he thought it was " neat " that there was more than one use for his paddle - hey roman don't ya just " feel lucky" now - lmao cooooom on

V-DRIVES RULE
    U-T SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN bILLY'S posse OF K-BOATS SHOW UP AND BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU whackers?? [also guru will be there] then what would you claim it wasnt fair they didnt drive the prescribed 25 miles to get here they dont waste there time on boats they know' i mean positivly can spank you guys aint worth the effort!! We all will be at big river in oct. DARE TO SHOW!!!! evan ROMAN will be there!!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast