Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Back ***boaters......

76ANTHONY
    Nah, it was more about gettin somethin outta my system
    hmmmmm sounds top secret

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Ok, wait a second......I may be a little slow but it sounds like you all went out together and forgot to call us :cry: :yuk:

Do F150's Float?
    Ok, wait a second......I may be a little slow but it sounds like you all went out together and forgot to call us :cry: :yuk:
    I didn't go anywhere! LOL...

BADBLOWN572
    Last minute deal. We went to Goat Hill Tavern in Newport on Christmas Day. Got there around 10:30'ish and went for a couple of hours.

BADBLOWN572
    RB where you at? The cliffs in HB?
    He is in Pismo

barbigrl
    Hello...the best way of taking advantage of that would be to go home and get paid...Damn Girl!!
    That is just it!! If I leave I dont get paid! For today or the holiday!!! Might as well be here while the boss is not!! For when she is here...I am going home!!

PlyaPlya22
    That is just it!! If I leave I dont get paid! For today or the holiday!!! Might as well be here while the boss is not!! For when she is here...I am going home!!
    Damn..you got snitches in your office???

76ANTHONY
    just dont let her hear you laugh, she has microphones everywhere

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Last minute deal. We went to Goat Hill Tavern in Newport on Christmas Day. Got there around 10:30'ish and went for a couple of hours.
    Oh, ok....you guys are lucky. We were probably sound asleep from driving to the AVi and back.

barbigrl
    Damn..you got snitches in your office???
    Heck yeah we do!!! Oh yeah I am not allowed to laugh either....according to my boss!! Freakin Nazi!!
    Linda, I still can't get over that you guys did that turn around trip!!! DANG!!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast