Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another Topless topic

AthruZ
    WEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are kidding right? Is that the best you can do? You and your brother need to beat the nasty stained sheets, put you empty melons together and come up with something worthy. Cuz right now you are stinkin up the place

Johnwithjm
    This is too funny. I am getting my fill of Springer on line. LOL

topless
    Originally posted by AthruZ:
    WEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are kidding right? Is that the best you can do? You and your brother need to beat the nasty stained sheets, put you empty melons together and come up with something worthy. Cuz right now you are stinkin up the placeThat may be your opinion but it sure seems to be getting to you or you would shut the hole under your nose. Either way, if this is your life.... they do have help groups for your kind.
    [This message has been edited by topless (edited May 13, 2002).]

AthruZ
    I could be wrong but I believe that there are no less than 6 topics on these forums right now that are a direct shot at you. Killer must be so proud. Let's see, "Topless is a Douche Bag" That one is my favorite. I can't wait to see you lose your boat race. Where will you hide your balls? I know for a fact tha most people are gonna run away when they see you playng leap frog with a speed bag between your legs

topless
    Originally posted by AthruZ:
    I could be wrong but I believe that there are no less than 6 topics on these forums right now that are a direct shot at you. Killer must be so proud. Let's see, "Topless is a Douche Bag" That one is my favorite. I can't wait to see you lose your boat race. Where will you hide your balls? I know for a fact tha most people are gonna run away when they see you playng leap frog with a speed bag between your legsOh you know you would want to be the first so just admit it... Since Killer won't lose, Maybe I can fix you up with one of my Flaming Hollywood friends.. I won't tell.. It will be our secret. Unless of course ya want to borrow one of my goats or a sheep perhaps.

AthruZ
    I see how this works now. He is your disgruntled pimp because bitch doesn't have his money.

RiverLife

Hallett19
    topless, at this point, who do you hate more, him or me ?? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif I am going to withdrawl from saying anything, but in these green eyes, seniority rules and topless and killer, after sorting things out, have been very to kind to me, AthruZ, be carefull, by slamming who you think might be the enemy of an ongoing war, she still has more pull around here than you, and with out putting some time in on these boards, you are the one lookin like a chump right now. And Killer, how many times do I need to tell you, beating people up is not the key to defeating your foe, it brings you down to their level, and as you can see, that level is pretty damn low......
    http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy11.gif

topless
    Originally posted by Hallett19:
    topless, at this point, who do you hate more, him or me ?? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif I am going to withdrawl from saying anything, but in these green eyes, seniority rules and topless and killer, after sorting things out, have been very to kind to me, AthruZ, be carefull, by slamming who you think might be the enemy of an ongoing war, she still has more pull around here than you, and with out putting some time in on these boards, you are the one lookin like a chump right now. And Killer, how many times do I need to tell you, beating people up is not the key to defeating your foe, it brings you down to their level, and as you can see, that level is pretty damn low......
    http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy11.gif OMG Hallett...You have the biggest heart!!!! You know I start most of this. Still you back both Killer and me up. I not only will buy you a beer at the river, You can drink on me all day. (not literally)...Topless http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

wsuwrhr
    Topless...he can drink on you all day? Do you mean that literally? haha, I just got the most vivid mental shot. Are we going to Parker for memorial day or not?
    Brian

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast