Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Im confused

Bird Percher
    This forum topic is Hot Boat correct... Why are all you slow ass outboarders in the Hot Boat forum.. Why dont you all go find the Slow Boat forums and have Dumbass Hanson be the moderator.. He has 2 boats that I wouldnt own if I had to. Hanson, You could add the speeds of your two clippers together and still wouldnt have a Hot Boat... Just my 2 cents.. Sorry to rile you O.B's up.

lucky
    we seen what you drive - peacher - and it ain't the women -- the are there as ( props) that boat looks good with a "pecker at the helm " lmoa you go boy

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Bird Percher
    This forum topic is Hot Boat correct... Why are all you slow ass outboarders in the Hot Boat forum.. Why dont you all go find the Slow Boat forums and have Dumbass Hanson be the moderator.. He has 2 boats that I wouldnt own if I had to. Hanson, You could add the speeds of your two clippers together and still wouldnt have a Hot Boat... Just my 2 cents.. Sorry to rile you O.B's up.
    You couldn't rile up a Gay Convention streaking through it, butt I was at 92 mph with 4 adults and a full tank of fuel lastnight...she's slow eh!
    ***boater BirdShit, they have Racing Forums also dumbass! I have never incountered anything that is fast yet........( . )( . ).............Your shit flys Bird Shit? Just a suggestion, lay off the " EXLAX ".

O.B eddie
    Kimmie if you think 92 is cookin well you have never been in the kitchen!! Sounds to me like your recipe is missin a few ingrediants, ease up on the man juice and have hippy provide some injection. Than when hippy finishes off the injecting have U.T clean up the mess!!! Hee Haww For the yard sale

You Te
    Birdman,
    You get confussed real easy.
    You Te

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by O.B eddie
    Kimmie if you think 92 is cookin well you have never been in the kitchen!! Sounds to me like your recipe is missin a few ingrediants, ease up on the man juice and have hippy provide some injection. Than when hippy finishes off the injecting have U.T clean up the mess!!! Hee Haww For the yard sale
    Okay, last time..This is the boat that I use to pull my kids with tubes..etc. Go get you surfer fags to polish your little pole whanna be..........( . )( . )......
    This is a ****in Lake Boat, do you get it?

1st Timer
    Originally posted by You Te
    Birdman,
    You get confussed real easy.
    You Te
    What the heck does confussed mean

1st Timer
    Originally posted by Kim Hanson
    You couldn't rile up a Gay Convention streaking through it, butt I was at 92 mph with 4 adults and a full tank of fuel lastnight...she's slow eh!
    ***boater BirdShit, they have Racing Forums also dumbass! I have never incountered anything that is fast yet........( . )( . ).............Your shit flys Bird Shit? Just a suggestion, lay off the " EXLAX ".
    Gee 92 mph!!! I have water skied that fast Dumbass!!! No need to brag Jackoff!! Sorry to see that you interact with your kids so much... Get a life Clown Puncher and go buy your kids a new net for the hoop that your bad ass 92 mph out board sits in front of!!! If my flat only went 92 I sure wouldnt brag about it.

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by 1st Timer
    Gee 92 mph!!! I have water skied that fast Dumbass!!! No need to brag Jackoff!! Sorry to see that you interact with your kids so much... Get a life Clown Puncher and go buy your kids a new net for the hoop that your bad ass 92 mph out board sits in front of!!! If my flat only went 92 I sure wouldnt brag about it.
    Im soooo sick of doing this, I own a ****in Lake Boat...not a ****in V-Drive Race Boat...do you have seating for 4? It will go faster, need somemore space..... 1/4 mile would work
    What do you do with that wicked Flatty? I really want to know! I think your another " Race Boat " guy that can't believe the speeds we can get running with an OB.....110 last year...break in right now.........!
    Race Boat Clowns Suck, see the difference to Lake Boats Yet?
    Im done with this crap, you guys don't get it

O.B eddie
    Originally posted by Kim Hanson
    Im soooo sick of doing this, I own a ****in Lake Boat...not a ****in V-Drive Race Boat...do you have seating for 4? It will go faster, need somemore space..... 1/4 mile would work
    What do you do with that wicked Flatty? I really want to know! I think your another " Race Boat " guy that can't believe the speeds we can get running with an OB.....110 last year...break in right now.........!
    Race Boat Clowns Suck, see the difference to Lake Boats Yet?
    Im done with this crap, you guys don't get it You show your ass with every post!! Who is is to say a boat carrying 4 (other than yours) could be faster?? Race boat or not Moron Hanson get it right!!!!!!92 Aint shit on this side of the border!!!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast