Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naci Pics

jackpunx
    Cale/Jenn!.. You guys were up there this weekend?

Mrs Luvnlife
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    Cale/Jenn!.. You guys were up there this weekend?
    Mark......too funny, we actually passed you on the road....you were headed towards the ramp @ Heritage.....I'm sure you didn't even see us, we were with our friends in a white Suburban but no boat they keep it in a slip there. I told Cale we should shoot down there in the cart and leave a nasty note on your truck but we never made it back that way!! Did you get some good water, it was such a nice day and not crowded at all!!

jackpunx
    Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
    Mark......too funny, we actually passed you on the road....you were headed towards the ramp @ Heritage.....I'm sure you didn't even see us, we were with our friends in a white Suburban but no boat they keep it in a slip there. I told Cale we should shoot down there in the cart and leave a nasty note on your truck but we never made it back that way!! Did you get some good water, it was such a nice day and not crowded at all!!
    DAmm.. you guys should have stopped me.. We went out to Los Toblas.. with 4 boats.. just swiming .... We were at millers deal over at san antone on sat.. but we stayed at my buddies house on the ranch.. Big party.. Oh well.. let me kwow when you guys are going next.. You know... Mid State Fair is next week.. The kids would love it up there..

Mrs Luvnlife
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    DAmm.. you guys should have stopped me.. We went out to Los Toblas.. with 4 boats.. just swiming .... We were at millers deal over at san antone on sat.. but we stayed at my buddies house on the ranch.. Big party.. Oh well.. let me kwow when you guys are going next.. You know... Mid State Fair is next week.. The kids would love it up there..
    I know it...I love the Mid State Fair.....can't make it this weekend, it's possible we may be out there again the following weekend....I love the beer garden there and I don't want to miss the fair AGAIN !!
    We usually day beach out at Tablas, but this time we headed out to the narrows.....we'll have to catch up with ya next time! Don't take too much water with ya when ya leave!!

jackpunx
    Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
    I know it...I love the Mid State Fair.....can't make it this weekend, it's possible we may be out there again the following weekend....I love the beer garden there and I don't want to miss the fair AGAIN !!
    We usually day beach out at Tablas, but this time we headed out to the narrows.....we'll have to catch up with ya next time! Don't take too much water with ya when ya leave!!
    yea... its low.. but they keep it pretty well marked...

1Bahnerjet
    Low...
    rain may not be enough, monterrey county has decided to "restore" the Salinas River to near its original flow. Bad news for up Stream Lakes. and I don't know who the Good news is For ( birds ? fish? Sierra Club ?)

SoCalOffshore
    I launched my 32 footer at that launch ramp last 4th of July. Where do you launch now? What about a smaller 23 footer?

Mrs Luvnlife
    Originally posted by SoCalOffshore
    I launched my 32 footer at that launch ramp last 4th of July. Where do you launch now? What about a smaller 23 footer?
    This is the ramp they're using as of now, which is to the left of (if you're looking at the ramp from the water) the 'original' main ramp. I think you'd be fine launching either one of them at this ramp, for sure no problem with the 23 footer.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...c00503-med.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast