Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Technical questions for Greg Shoemaker

HBjet
    miller killer and eliminatya are the same guy (IP 63.28.219.39) What a dumb ass. So Chet, it looks like that number is back down to two. Thats pretty sad when you have to make up another name just to say, hey, I like to use xyz parts too. Too funny. One thing though Chet, I do have to give you some props for not using another name, and if you have, then you did a good job hidding it. Hey, really here, when do you expect your boat to be painted?
    HBjet

Johnwithjm
    HBJET I tried to email you but your mail is full

miller killer
    listen here fags,ive already told you guys im a dumb ass!my i.p. is 63.28.219.39,if you looked a little closer you would realize eliminatya is 205.188.200.57 on his other posts.my mistake,i guess i will have to check my username and password more carefully.Im not going to waste my time calling him,its clear that he has time now after i have let other people know what i think.

HBjet
    Originally posted by miller killer:
    listen here fags,ive already told you guys im a dumb ass!my i.p. is 63.28.219.39,if you looked a little closer you would realize eliminatya is 205.188.200.57 on his other posts.my mistake,i guess i will have to check my username and password more carefully.Im not going to waste my time calling him,its clear that he has time now after i have let other people know what i think.
    Miller Killer, let me ask you this. If Eliminatya was at your house, and using your computer, what would you ask him Eliminatya,arent you the same guy that had a blown southwind tunnel that force fed radared at 82 mph at lake naciemento? as if you don't know the guy? I would think you would of asked him when he was at your house, and I would think, if he was posting on your computer, he would be a buddy and you would know if he was that guy. Your him, or he is you, and you are that guy, or that guy is the other one....
    HBjet
    BTW, who uses the word "fags" anymore? Let me guess, your boat "shreads" huh? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    [This message has been edited by HBjet (edited January 28, 2002).]

eliminatya
    hb jet we are different people i don't know why he was aking me that question, yes i did have a southwind tunnel but i never used gps with it, that boat now belongs to southwind 377, he drove from texas to Ca to get it, and no i do not have a problem with greg, in fact i appreciate any info he can give me.

ChetCapoli
    AH shucks hb,
    just my luck eh?? LMAO! Well, two is better than one i guess for now...we'll just have to make a hell of a skirt skit to out do ya! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    chet
    P.S. I hope to have it painted within a few weeks..need $$ for paint. As for flatbroke and the gel, wish i could have but one, it had 3 coats of paint underneath already and two, i got some bad info on gelcoating.

eliminatya
    no chet there are three of us not two, and canuck maybe miller killer is a putz, but i'm not, i thought i remember you guys mentioning something about how it isn't cool to disrespect people.

MissHBjet
    Im not saying anything, but this is so much more entertaining then ***boatS HOTSPOTS.

Johnwithjm
    (how it isn't cool to disrespect people.)
    Tell that to Miller Killer

eliminatya
    hey miller killer is a big boy and i mean a big boy just ask hydromobile, he met miller killer this weekend, and you can't tell big boys what to do

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast