Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Technical questions for Greg Shoemaker

Unchained
    Blown 509 Lib, I am using a 3/4" thick shoe that is even with the keel line. I also am using a loader with a blocked center. Greg suggested that I go back to my previous loader that is an open center. He feels that the blower engine makes enough power that the closed center loader starves the pump for water at high speed. Did you send that pic of that island in the lake in northern Ill. That looks like a fun place to boat. I may come over there this summer to check out those thursday night races.

Blown509Liberator
    UnChained
    Good old Blarney Island.....It is a good time. The races are not bad. they need to control boat traffic around the races it gets a little hairy some times. Give me a yell when you get down here we can hook up and head to the races.
    MikeW

RiverDave2
    Originally posted by Eric:
    Just in case this moron figures out how to edit/delete his posts...
    Both posts had the ip of 63.28.219.39
    Dave, start setting up those drums!
    I'm just wondering why the guy would be asking the other guy questions when there sitting right next to each other... Those posts were made 3 minutes apart. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif BTW how did I get "sucked" into this?
    RD

rivercrazy
    Dave. Don't worry. I've been doing my research and watching this thing unfold. I will be happy to call on the drums when it becomes appropriate, which is getting closer.

miller killer
    River Dave,I already explained myself,Eliminatya left my house,I then got back on to post not realizing the username and password was not mine.Some of us have friends,so why dont you wait and talk about boats when you get one!at least get a inflatible boat,not a doll but a boat!

rivercrazy
    <<<<<TROLL>>>>>>

RiverDave2
    Miller Killer, I've vowed to myself not to get into any "pissing matches" so perhaps I will esssplain my situation to ya.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    You are absolutely right that I DO NOT own a boat. However, that doesn't mean that I don't have unlimited access to a boat, or that I'm the only person to ever use "The boat" or that I pay all the maintenance on the boat. Sh*t that doesn't even mean that I didn't pick the boat out, and even negotiate the deal on the boat or set it up for what I do at the river. So your right, my name is not on the title.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif Perhaps I should come back when I own one.. Or perhaps the next time I'm at the river I can laugh at your silly ass while I'm passing you, with 12 of my (Well I can't call em friends becuase you said I don't have any) Firstmates of the female sort.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    With regards,
    RD
    [This message has been edited by RiverDave2 (edited January 29, 2002).]

canuck1
    RD I'll be your friend and I'll even give you a boat to play with.
    Miller Killer your still an IDIOT

miller killer
    I highly doubt that that a lot of boats on this site are going to be able to pass me!But if you got 12 chicks in your boat im partying with you!

Blown509Liberator
    Rd
    You know what cracks me up. You had Miller and Chet with Boat that are not running but they both are both out running everyone here on the board.
    MikeW

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast