Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Ty Newton a jackass or what?

E-1
    What an idiot! Dave should have laid him oout. If Lance saw TY do that with his boat that he busted his but building he would have gave TY one right in the chops!
    Is it just me?

Lumpy
    Who is Ty Newton and what did he do?

126driver
    If you're going to talk smack about someone who isn't on these boards at least have the balls to fill out your profile so we know who you are, or tell us who you are. Do you speak from experience? What Ty did wasn't very smart and I'm sure he realized that once he had the chance to calm down, but tone your posts down if you want to discuss it reasonably.
    F'n tool

Jordy
    Looks like a case of Tuesday evening quarterbacking eh Scott?

FLYTE RISK
    Must have been at the circle races this weekend?????? Dont know but those circle guys GOT BALLS.....

E-1
    Hey there 126 if ty was on this site I'd say the exact same thing! What a great subject experience Ty does have alot of experience in crashing and running into things. Your right ty does have a good excuse for getting angry about not really even getting cut off. I guess we're just lucky that all of the other drivers don't get angry all the time. Or maybe that's where that little thing called experience you talk about comes into play. Or maybe they just have a little bit of pride in being a professional. Now I could be wrong about all the work that Lance put into that boat after all 126driver it is pretty slow and the rigging isn't that nice either. 126driver:
    If you're going to talk smack about someone who isn't on these boards at least have the balls to fill out your profile so we know who you are, or tell us who you are. Do you speak from experience? What Ty did wasn't very smart and I'm sure he realized that once he had the chance to calm down, but tone your posts down if you want to discuss it reasonably.
    F'n tool

E-1
    Hey lumpy ty is a super stock driver who on saturday got beat in a race . Ty felt like Dave bryant cut him off. So instead of handling it like a real man Ty felt like he would drive his boat into dave like a complete moron! Lumpy:
    Who is Ty Newton and what did he do?

Lumpy
    Wow...That is crazy! Bad damage to either of the boats?
    [ August 06, 2002, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: Lumpy ]

126driver
    Hey E-1 I didn't say Ty had a good excuse for doing what he did. There isn't a good excuse. But Dave taking a swing at Ty would solve things, wouldn't it? Schoolyard justice has no play here. And there you go again talking shit. Do you know how many times Ty has crashed or got wet? I do. Other drivers get angry all of the time. Sounds like you should know. And yeah, the 70 boat just drives itself around the race course, huh? Who's dis'n the 70 boat? Everyone that's seen it knows it's a first-rate piece, no question. Quit talking out of your ass, ask mom to pour you a glass of milk for your cookies, and take some time to think out a rational post. I suspect it will come some time after you wake up from nighty-night.
    At the risk of repeating myself...
    TOOL!

WILDERTHANU54
    THE SHIT STARTS UP AGAIN. TAKE IT SOMEWERE ELSE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE TY, WE REALLY DON'T CARE!!!!!
    GEOFF

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast