Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Berryessa this weekend anyone?

Robbie Racer
    Rocket-J and I (and maybe Shamless Kitty) are planning on getting together at Lake Berryessa on Saturday for a day trip. Anyone else planning on going there this weekend?
    Keith

RACER52
    well maybe I can swing a day trip. The bride to be is having her bridal shower this saturday. I'll have to check the kitty for some gas $$$$
    Plus it would be a good way to break in my new truck that I'm getting today.
    Racer

Robbie Racer
    Sounds good Racer. What truck are you getting?

RACER52
    3 weeks ago I ordered a 04 2500hd with the 6.1 duramax and allison combo. The truck has been in fresno at 4 wheelparts getting the works.
    they called and and said it would be delivered via flatbed today.
    cant wait, have always wanted a tunnel hull boat and a big deisel truck.
    well now I gottem.
    I will work on making it up this saturday.
    I was planning on a solo trip here on the delta to do nothing other than trying new maps on the computer. I could bring it up and try a few changes while up there.
    Racer

billet racing
    I'd love to join you, but them my boat might notget finished for TP4. Then I would need a ride there too.

Dave C
    Damn I am going next weekend. SP for 3 days.
    Love to make it. Probably not in the cards.

Robbie Racer
    Wow, nice truck Racer. I would like to have a diesel to pull my boat too. My little F-150 with the 5.4 really struggles when pulling my boat up steep hills. :frown:
    Jerry, quit goofing off and get that darn boat on the water. The season is going to be over before you get it back together if don't start prioritizing boat stuff before work stuff like I do. :smilespi:
    Dave, too bad about the timing. Maybe next time. I will be back up their over labor day weekend and again on 9/18 -19 weekend. Maybe you can hook up with us on one of those weekends.
    Shamless Kitty just confirmed that he will meet up with us at the Steele Park marina around 11:30 after he launches at Pleasure Cove. Racer, where do you plan to launch?

sleekvino
    ill be up there on sat.up near smitle creek day camp,ill be all over the lake in a 72burnt orange 18ft.sleekcraft.look for the rooster. :devil: ig_flyi:

Robbie Racer
    Sounds good Sleek. We will keep our eyes open for your rooster tomorrow.
    Racer, what time are you planning on getting there and where are you going to launch?

Restless22
    Robbie:
    There are a few peeps coming up from So-Cal you might run into... (Party Cat, 26' Advantage) and a few others....
    I will not be attending, due to same family issues....
    Have a good time the weather is going to be perfect..
    Dave C.....Hellooooooo.... Long time no talkie! Pm me. we need to get the elminator crew back out in full force.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast