Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Berryessa this weekend anyone?

Robbie Racer
    Sounds good Dave. Are you guys going back to Berryessa for the labor day weekend? Rocket-J and I plan to be back up there for that holiday weekend.

Dave C
    daytrip maybe on LD? We don't have a RV site. All sold out.
    we are going this coming weekend also.

Robbie Racer
    Rocket-J was able to get a RV site in the "overflow" area there at SP for the labor day weekend, so Maggie and I will be setting up our tent in his site (providing I can cancel my room reservation at the PCR motel) for that weekend. Hope to see you there then.

acatitude
    Hey Dave i saw your boat but didnt realize it was you. I cant remember from friday to saturday much anymore. I may go there this sunday if your around, Ill throw ya a cold one. I have the white howard . Keith I broke down and bought 100 ft of anchor line so now we dont have to float all around that damn place. My box anchor will hold all our boats, if I can remember how to tie a knot,lol. planning on shasta friday and maybe berryessa on sunday.

acatitude
    Hey Keith is yur room at pleasure cove hotel??? email me maybe ill take it and pay ya, im getting more lube tomorrow here in redding leyt me know if you need me to get ya some

hulshot
    Sounds like all of you had fun at Berryessa. I was at the poker run in a 21 outbard Dayton. I had my lifline on the entire time. Ken keep that boat shinny and I have been seeing some deep p/s pullies on many boats I look at. You need to get you some.

Robbie Racer
    hulshot, that must have been an E ticket ride. How are you coming along with lining up your next boat? We miss you out on the water.
    Ken, my labor day weekend motel reservation is at the beautiful Putah Creek Suites. I had to book it for 3 nights. Do you want me to keep that reservation for you?
    Keith

acatitude
    Hey Don, sounds like a wild ride. Where do ya think I can find one of those pulleys??? email me or call me buddy. Yes dear I'm keeping her clean .I'm also going to call imco about getting full hyd. string this winter on it.

RACER52
    blowncarrera= call imco and get your prices and then let my buddy do the install here in the bay area. the shop where I built my boat and they already know your boat. I've always wanted that Howard to get full hydro
    so I'll make sure he treats you right as far as the $$$$ goes.
    I believe I got the ext. box and full hydrolic system for under 5k that didnt include labor. but I know its alot cheeper without the ext. box. But
    I would surely recommend it.
    that price sounds high, I'll check my receipts
    Racer

hulshot
    It is coming along Keith. I have pictures of it now. It doesnt have a stereo, soes that mean it wil go fast????
    Ken I looked into the steering and to complete it to the Helm was about 1000.00 or just under in parts. You will still need to get that deep grove pully though. I think it is a must.
    The poker run was a lot of fun in a small boat. I need to stay used to the small ones so I dont get in to trouble with the next one I get.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast