Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naci trip this weekend...

al cole'holic
    ..heading up to Naci this weekend for the annual one time of the year family trip with all the sis's and kids
    The water level is pretty damn bad from what has been seen and heard but hopefully it will be worth it.

Red Eye
    Me and the fam went last week and even the lake is low, it's still big enough to have a good time. While you're up there keep an eye out for a couple of Bald Eagles we saw towards the beginning of the narrows.

sandblasted
    I'll be right next door at San Antonio...My sister and her family are already there and say it's crowded..hopefully we can find a good beach for during the day...

al cole'holic
    Me and the fam went last week and even the lake is low, it's still big enough to have a good time. While you're up there keep an eye out for a couple of Bald Eagles we saw towards the beginning of the narrows.
    ...kids should have a good time for sure. At least this time I was smart enough to rent a house rather than a motorhome
    ...damn Simi Valley is comin up on this board strong!

al cole'holic
    I'll be right next door at San Antonio...My sister and her family are already there and say it's crowded..hopefully we can find a good beach for during the day...
    What kind of a drive is it from Naci to San Antone if I wanted to hit it up one day? Is the water level just as low there too??

redneckgirl
    What kind of a drive is it from Naci to San Antone if I wanted to hit it up one day? Is the water level just as low there too??
    Yes the water level is just as low... where are you renting a house at??? Oak Shores, Heritage??? The drive is real close if you go to the south shore SA... We will be at Naci on Saturday look for us...see sig below... post a pic of your boat... wave us down if you see us... we have our kids with us boy 10 girl 7 !!!
    RNG

al cole'holic
    Yes the water level is just as low... where are you renting a house at??? Oak Shores, Heritage??? The drive is real close if you go to the south shore SA... We will be at Naci on Saturday look for us...see sig below... post a pic of your boat... wave us down if you see us... we have our kids with us boy 10 girl 7 !!!
    RNG
    ...renting a house in Oak Shores. My nephews are right around that age (I think ), I will be sure to wave ya down and load em up on your boat!

redneckgirl
    ...renting a house in Oak Shores. My nephews are right around that age (I think ), I will be sure to wave ya down and load em up on your boat!
    Your sis probably wouldn't like that!!! But then again sometimes I would like to do that :wink: :smilespi: From OS to the south ramp less than a half hour... you will have to pay lake fees at SA also... maybe we will see ya out there what kind of boat will you be in?
    RNG

Red Eye
    ..heading up to Naci this weekend for the annual one time of the year family trip with all the sis's and kids
    The water level is pretty damn bad from what has been seen and heard but hopefully it will be worth it.
    Be careful and watch for the buoy markers in the lake and submerged hazards too. We beached it in an area for the week and fortunately I noticed a submerged stump about 2 inches under the water. We were there for a week and by time we left the stump was sticking out of the water about 18". Water level is dropping fast so who knows what else is out there. Have a great time.

CARRERA
    I was there this last weekend, and yes the water is down.................

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast