Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Magic / Sleek Demo Day'z

Havaparty
    Here we go again, yes we are having yet another Demo Day's weekend at the Nautical Inn on the island in Lake Havasu City. It will be held on August
    28th and 29th at the courtesy docks. Come by and test drive any one of our line up.
    Thanks,
    Darrin.
    928 399 0398 Cell or just PM me.

CJ
    DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING FROM ANY BUILDER.
    I have yet to enter my story into the annals of boating, however suffice it to say, if you choose to use a custom design veryify their policy of design duplication and get it in writing from whomever has the power to speak for the company. After much research, I am not the first and per the words of the owner, likely won't be the last.
    And research well. Whatever builder you decide upon, ask the right questions, get it in writing and definitely ask for a lot of opinions before you drop this kind of cash.
    My opinion and my opinion only . . . Nice boat. Poor attitude and integrity, mostly at the top.

Kilrtoy
    Nice boat. Poor attitude and integrity, mostly at the top
    Are we talking about magic.....

CJ
    Yes I am. Sorry if I was unclear. I'm hoping my experience educates others.

Toomstone
    Nice boat. Poor attitude and integrity, mostly at the top
    kilr...take a look at his profile, it answers your question :idea2: :yuk: magic rocks...great customer for me since ive had the boat

CJ
    Glad you are happy toomstone! You have a beautiful boat. Mine would have been also. You will probably see it out there soon. I will be posting my story soon. I hate to hear all the stories. I just want it to be educational rather than the ranting of a lunatic like we so often hear.
    I learned a lesson, lost the option to own a boat which I have loved for years, and now months away rather than weeks from getting a new boat, all due to a very poor business policy and lack of integrity.
    My 5 year old son knows the definition of integrity. Magic/Sleek/Power Marine clearly does not, at least the ones who make the decisions.

Toomstone
    Glad you are happy toomstone! You have a beautiful boat. Mine would have been also. You will probably see it out there soon. I will be posting my story soon. I hate to hear all the stories. I just want it to be educational rather than the ranting of a lunatic like we so often hear.
    I learned a lesson, lost the option to own a boat which I have loved for years, and now months away rather than weeks from getting a new boat, all due to a very poor business policy and lack of integrity.
    My 5 year old son knows the definition of integrity. Magic/Sleek/Power Marine clearly does not, at least the ones who make the decisions.
    thanks alot cj... i am actually very interested in reading your story. no offense to havaparty and i dont know if this makes a difference but i bought my boat right before all the salesmen were fired. and our salesmen was really nice i actually met him with his deckboat in the channel. then worked with him from then on. we've had a few things broken that were our own fault that they fixed at no charge including a chip in a ski locker door and a blown amp. once again im sorry what happened and i really would like read in on what happened you.
    toomstone

DogHouse
    kilr...take a look at his profile, it answers your question :idea2: :yuk: magic rocks...great customer for me since ive had the boat
    Don't be too quick to judge. CJ may have a good reason to be dissatisfied. I'd like to hear the whole story. Many people have reported problems with this company, usually with the top brass. Others such as you and me have had a good experience. Problems seem to start when there is a significant disagreement between the customer and the company about some design feature, execution of the design, condition of the boat, etc, that will end up costing the company some money. When that happens, the usual response seems to be showing someone to the door with a Swift (little inside joke there) kick in the ass. :argue:
    Now I will also say that in at least one case there was "the other" side of the story in which the customer was out of line in my opinion. Of course this is all just my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions!
    I'm very thankful that my boat came out to my liking!
    Oh yeah, and pass the popcorn, with butter please!

Toomstone
    Don't be too quick to judge. CJ may have a good reason to be dissatisfied. I'd like to hear the whole story. Many people have reported problems with this company, usually with the top brass. Others such as you and me have had a good experience. Problems seem to start when there is a significant disagreement between the customer and the company about some design feature, execution of the design, condition of the boat, etc, that will end up costing the company some money. When that happens, the usual response seems to be showing someone to the door with a Swift (little inside joke there) kick in the ass. :argue:
    Now I will also say that in at least one case there was "the other" side of the story in which the customer was out of line in my opinion. Of course this is all just my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions!
    I'm very thankful that my boat came out to my liking!
    Oh yeah, and pass the popcorn, with butter please!
    i agree 100%...i am looking forward to reading up on his story when he posts it.

CJ
    This is exactly why I am being critical of my own story. I don't want to come off as crazy and surely want to be as objective as possible.
    Everyone here knows me. I started So Cal Hot Boats, with JNJHost I hosted the websites of many of the people who are regulars here. I have not been as active as I have wished due to kids and changes in career.
    I should post in the next couple of days. Meanwhile, call me if you wish. I am a public guy not hiding behind anything. 714-283-8670.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast