Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: scarlottas best ride

CrazyHippy
    I might let Roland do the driving, who's boat are you going take to race?
    You Te
    It'll be one of those 3 letter lake boats you know BAH, BFD, POS...
    My favorite is the SBW (Spanked by a Wacker)
    BJH

lucky
    i was a little skepticle at first too and you wont find a geekier whacker guy then me the cat is randy pierson from minnisota (GPI racing) and he knows his chit and has been doing it for a living for a long time.what is more amazing is he did it without any poweradder or exotic fuels and used a full size shifting gearcase here is the thread on scream and fly http://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...threadid=59795
    then ya had to mention sceam'nnnn fag site ... if that is a scream and thread- well then all it is a grounded set of senders , one with a resistance problem.....

Roland the Fisherman
    Stoker/KK Then all those F-1 guys are waisting there money and should just by Pro Max's and pinch the heads a little.
    I'm sorry, but the BS is either so thick over there or you, Stevie, UT and I are stupid.......oh ....and gay and tinkle sitting down.

uclahater
    Stoker/KK Then all those F-1 guys are waisting there money and should just by Pro Max's and pinch the heads a little.
    I'm sorry, but the BS is either so thick over there or you, Stevie, UT and I are stupid.......oh ....and gay and tinkle sitting down.
    My only response is to LMAO Dammit I hate it when you guys do that :burningm:

lucky
    have you ever seen "their " head quarters -- i think this is the one that got me booted

Roland the Fisherman
    [QUOTE=lucky]have you ever seen "their " head quarters -- i think this is the one that got me booted [/QUOTE
    Yea, I have seen alot of that stuff when I used to hang out at Barneys.
    I thought that was all done by Wicky. Too Funny!
    I would hate to live in the internet world and have to take myself so serious.

uclahater
    I might let Roland do the driving, who's boat are you going take to race?
    You Te
    Which one would you like me to bring

stoker2001
    I'm sorry, but the BS is either so thick over there or you, Stevie, UT and I are stupid.......oh ....and gay and tinkle sitting down.i hear you about some of the yayhoos over there,but i have known and talked to randy pierson.he is a straight shooter,there is no way he could get away with it if it was BS.the florida boys (diamond marine)are runnin in the 130's regulary.what can i say,we have been left behind tho i dont no if my old fat ass wants to run those numbers i think steveys STV is capable of 130 without the jug,but he wont go there.who's talkin about pro max,s?

Roland the Fisherman
    i hear you about some of the yayhoos over there,but i have known and talked to randy pierson.he is a straight shooter,there is no way he could get away with it if it was BS.the florida boys (diamond marine)are runnin in the 130's regulary.what can i say,we have been left behind tho i dont no if my old fat ass wants to run those numbers i think steveys STV is capable of 130 without the jug,but he wont go there.who's talkin about pro max,s?
    I do believe a Diamon motor can do it. But if you read that entire post :sleeping: all 12 pgs :coffeycup :sleeping: some putz is talking about his Pro Max with the heads squeezed running in the 120's and "shooting" for the 130's.
    Don't forget when we went 120+ off the bottle we were going aginst a 4mi current. Also we both have more motor and my new boat lost 100lbs. :2purples:
    Ya know, this= :2purples: = is what I picture Hater looks like.

uclahater
    Also we both have more motor and my new boat lost 100lbs. :
    Ya know, this= :2purples: = is what I picture Hater looks like.
    But youve gained 50lbs so thats a wash :boxingguy
    :messedup: This is kinda what I pictured You Te to look like

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213