Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: scarlottas best ride

uclahater
    My favorite is the way you drive You Te around the boards :idea: :smilespi:

You Te
    My favorite is the way you drive You Te around the boards :idea: :smilespi:
    Guru is a wimp.
    All those boats, Wow! I'll bet Guru is approaching the one hour mark on the water.
    You Te

Roman 1
    Guru is a wimp.
    All those boats, Wow! I'll bet Guru is approaching the one hour mark on the water.
    You Te
    He must have launched an hour ago then. So Mrs. Te, hows the garage been treatin you? Have you upgraded the yarn pull spool starter to 1 guage string yet?
    I'll bet you have a pile of money in that garage display you call a boat. Too bad its all for NOT! :cry:
    Roooooooooman..............won! :idea:

Uh oh, Uncle String bean is upset with the comment I made about her :cry: :cry:
    Just because you have never been asked to drive for somebody please don't be a spoil sport.
    I heard you even had to have Roland drive your ride because you couldn't get it done. :cry: :cry:
    Carry on Uncle Tony... :cry: :cry:

MAXIMUS
    Hey guru what is the difference in driving a capsule boat & an open cockpit??? Does the capsule take away alot of the speed sensation??? Please U.T. try to stay off this one!

You Te
    roman, still spouting off?
    Guru, still trying to be somebody, in a world where few hearts disire.
    Still trying to sell your ride Tony, you must be stepping up to an O/B.
    One day as I sat in my garage I pondered the thought, just why don't I like flat bottoms.
    1. ride like shit
    2. no free board
    3. no room
    4. need major HP to run
    5. if they run, TRAILER QUEEN!
    And then it came to me, it's not the boat that is the problem, it's the type of guy's that own them. BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    You Te

You Te
    Max, it has nothing to do with aerodynamics or safety.
    Tony likes it quite so he can listen to his favorite group (Peter, Paul and Mary as he romps down the quater mile.
    You Te

Maxi,
    The major difference is how to sit in one vs the other. The open boat you are up in the seat looking over the deck at the horizon and you have good periforal vision.
    The capsule boat you are sunk down in the center looking through a F-16 canopy. You have a fighter pilot mask and you ratchet belted in to the point you can't breath. You cant see the nose of the boat. So you are driving it by feel. The lack of wind blowing in your face is a little strange and all you hear is driveline. I have a video of an in capsule deal that speedvision did in Phx. It will be airing on Speedvision in November.

Not gonna address the issue of putting Roland in the seat to drive it like it needs to be driven? I understand. I would feel inadequate too if I couldn't shoe my own boat. If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morrrrrrnin........

lucky
    wtf is a scarlatta
    real fluffy coffee - it's kinda white , kinda not - - has a large head - and you have to take it in large doses to really appreciate it

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast