Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ideas for my system(truck)

Jrocket
    Where's your sense of adventure?
    HAve your neighbor kid to it :idea2:
    He moved out of his parents house and I havent seen him in a long time.Wouldnt of been one of my choices either btw.

mbrown2
    JRocket,
    I did the console stealth in my truck and it works good....does not hit like 2 12's, but I did not want to touch the seat.....If I had to do it again, I might to do 2 10's in a box in back and mount the amp in between them.....Don't get me wrong, the thing that really sells me on the stealth is having the base right in the front sound stage.....Good luck on what you decide..

Jordy
    Im open for all ideas.If I could put a box behind the seat and only have to move it a small amount then id do that.Still looking for mroe ideas though.
    I don't know how much room you have behind your seat, but in my Cheby, there are 4 10's behind the back seat, in a box, with the seat in the stock location. Had to go with the rounds because the L5's and L7's were too deep, even with an 8" speaker.

Jrocket
    I don't know how much room you have behind your seat, but in my Cheby, there are 4 10's behind the back seat, in a box, with the seat in the stock location. Had to go with the rounds because the L5's and L7's were too deep, even with an 8" speaker.
    I dont think 4 will fit.I have the electric power rear slider that takes up alot of room.

Jordy
    I dont think 4 will fit.I have the electric power rear slider that takes up alot of room.
    Hmmm... I'd imagine the big thing was depth, at least that was the limiting thing for mine. I'm not familiar with the Ford setup, but I think if you went to a stereo shop, say Wired for Sound, and told them what you were looking to do, they would probably be familiar with it, and if not, would more than likely have some speakers on hand that they could mock up and see what would fit and what wouldn't.

ADAM GARCIA
    I need some ideas for putting a system in my new truck.04 Crew cab Ford F-250.I dont want to move the back seat if I dont have to.
    Lets hear some options from the stereo gurus!
    04 F350 3 8IN SUBS IN WOOD BOX ONLY OR 3 10 in a fiber glass backing because of the depth in the 04 and up WFS ADAM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123